ElviN

[MOC] Thunder Dragon Trial

Thunder Dragon Trial is one of the most dangerous trials in the entire land. No one had ever beaten the thunder dragon before. Warriors who pass the trial shall master the power of storm. Now, Lord Elveon is about to challenge the impossible...

C & Cs are welcome.

Spoiler

Thunder Dragon Trial 01

Thunder Dragon Trial 02

Thunder Dragon Trial 03

Very cool, I like the thunder dragon.  The head of the dragon is nice and body is pretty detailed.  The base is nice with the mixture of platews and tiles.  The ruins are neat too.  

Nice work on the dragon! The colors work really well, and the body shape is great; I like how it looks somewhat uneasy on two legs, like it's rearing up to strike. The ruins are of course good as well.

On 12/23/2018 at 3:28 AM, zoth33 said:

Very cool, I like the thunder dragon.  The head of the dragon is nice and body is pretty detailed.  The base is nice with the mixture of platews and tiles.  The ruins are neat too.  

On 12/24/2018 at 9:39 PM, Henry Bricklider said:

This is awesome. I like the ruins and the texture of the ground. The dragon is stellar and utilized the wings from Nexo Knights really well.

On 12/25/2018 at 12:57 PM, rodiziorobs said:

Nice work on the dragon! The colors work really well, and the body shape is great; I like how it looks somewhat uneasy on two legs, like it's rearing up to strike. The ruins are of course good as well.

On 12/26/2018 at 12:26 AM, Bartinho said:

Great details

Thanks guys!

d6

Update: Dragon only shot.