Sign in to follow this  
Roadmonkeytj

[SR-FB] Das Rathskeller Letters.

Two nefarious sea Captains were caught in conference in Tortuga recently.  

tortuga9

Captain Larvey was seen examining letters from a what our source confirmed were signed by "The Phoenix"   

tortuga10

Larvey was overheard telling the Captain of LaPetunia " Aye if these be true mate we will be needing to procure more vessels"  to which the response was "Aye they be true there already be a large fleet sailing south as we speak all on special mission from the Phoenix himself"

tortuga11

Ooc: this serves to raise ship limits.  Comments and Criticism  welcomed! 

This bar will become a lair for all the scoundrels of the sea and so expanding Tortuga's fame !

:thumbup:

great the hats on the coat-pegs !

Edited by Professor Thaum

1 hour ago, Professor Thaum said:

This bar will become a lair for all the scoundrels of the sea and so expanding Tortuga's fame !

:thumbup:

great the hats on the coat-pegs !

The pegs came out of necessity lol both those hats are far too large for the booths but I'm glad they were I think it added a neat dynamic to the scene.  The idea when I built it was to use it more than once lol so hopefully more scoundrels show up! 

Very nice bench arrangement, and overall good interior. I like the rocky lower wall as if build by large irregular rocks. It would be nice to see an overview shot, and I am not to impressed with the render. It looks a bit too shiny for me.

Good shiplimits build overall, though!

2 minutes ago, Bregir said:

Very nice bench arrangement, and overall good interior. I like the rocky lower wall as if build by large irregular rocks. It would be nice to see an overview shot, and I am not to impressed with the render. It looks a bit too shiny for me.

Here you are

3 hours ago, Bregir said:

Lol admittedly None of these were "rendered" they are just screenshots from LDD.   I was having trouble with bluerender...  Had to uninstall and reinstall...  Seems to be working now.   But to give you an idea...  It would not render LaPetunia and now it renders the Jilted Maiden rather quickly.  

As far as the build...  The link Thaum provided will show you the full "bar" it was licenced as a large artisan.  But this little corner booth fit perfectly for a ship limit increase lol.   I built the bar with 12 sections that can be removed for better "photos".  I'm building the ground level currently and most likely a second floor eventually