There are two things I dislike. Clone brands and Duplo. So for our little kids we bought some Hubelino marble run sets. OMG... and I like it!

My wife started building with Duplo and Hubelino and shares her creations on social media. Last year one of her builds featured in a promo video by the Lego Company. Every now and then she gets asked for building instructions.

I have tried using LDraw for this, but it only works for builds using Duplo parts only. Would it be hard to create parts for Hubelino elements?

kerstboom-knikkerbaan.jpg

See it in action on Instagram

Hello JasperL,

half a year ago I started creating them for LDraw. Some parts are done, but from my point of view, they are not yet good enough for sharing. Give me a little bit of time and I will upload them.

Rolf

43291.PNG43303.PNG43343.PNG

Edited by Roos

Hello JasperL,

the files are not perfect (especially from below there are a lot of building sides), but you can find a preview of the currently existing LDraw compatible parts here; and you can download them: hubelino.zip (I hope I did not miss anything).

Rolf

On 1/4/2019 at 9:28 PM, Roos said:

Hello JasperL,

the files are not perfect (especially from below there are a lot of building sides), but you can find a preview of the currently existing LDraw compatible parts here; and you can download them: hubelino.zip (I hope I did not miss anything).

Rolf

First of all thank you so much for these hubelino parts.. I've been looking for this so i can make building instruction with Stud.IO

I found that hubelino_43303.dat hubelino_43267.dat hubelino_43207.dat are missing some parts, when i tried to edit it with partdesigner

Can you fix those parts please? Thank you :D