A fast and maneuverable little skiff she is ain't she?  The Captain swigged another swallow of Bru-Haha seemingly talking to himself.

LaPetunia1

Meanwhile the crew was busy running drills on the new guns they just acquired at rock bottom prices from a friendly pair of smugglers in a rowboat.

LaPetunia

She even got a lovely stern doesn't she boys?  Again it seemed the Captain was talking to anyone who would listen. 

LaPetunia3LaPetuniatop

Captain seemingly drunk: Oh she's a lovely little Petunia with a pirate crew...  With a Pirate Crew... With a Pirate Crew...  Oh she's a lovely little Petunia  ... With a Pirate Crew  ... Oh won't yee come and sail with Meeeee! 

OoC: this ship will be featured in a later build comments and criticism welcomed! 

The only image I could get to render! 

LaPetunia.lxf

I like the way you did those sails. 
But she is a bit skinny in the belly. nice for sailing fast straight ahead, but she'll be not so nice in bad weather. 

21 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Nice one ! With a smooth shaping

Thanks...  This all started to "fit" a 48x48 scene...  Then the scene expanded to 64x64 so I completed the whole ship lol not just the stern. 

16 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Lovely little boat you've got here! Nice job on the sails, they catch the wind quite nicely!

Thanks...  I wonder where I got the Idea from???  Lol ....  it's a lot of hinges and curved tiles but I think I like the effect

4 hours ago, Bart said:

I like the way you did those sails. 
But she is a bit skinny in the belly. nice for sailing fast straight ahead, but she'll be not so nice in bad weather. 

Thanks I tried to give her a bit of width as the base started fairly narrow...  Hopefully she will see no squalls then lol

4 hours ago, Bodi said:

Nice boat, I like it! It must a swift sailer, by judging it's sleek line.

Thanks!  She is quick...  Might just outrun the peashooters from your "target ships" lol

Great Ship @Roadmonkeytj, I really like the detailing and classic pirates look of her. Great work, and soon I'll need to get my own armada up. :pir-laugh:

54 minutes ago, Mesabi said:

Great Ship @Roadmonkeytj, I really like the detailing and classic pirates look of her. Great work, and soon I'll need to get my own armada up. :pir-laugh:

Thanks!  I tried to keep it simple but detailed so it wasn't the center piece of the larger build I was building!   Your ship skills are improving...  Just keep trying new techniques!