Sign in to follow this  
goatman461

[R6 - Felucia - CFS] The Scuttled Town of Felucia

One of the finest wines along the Permilian Trade route comes from one of the most eclectic towns the galaxy has produced. It was a town of unlikely chance, born of honor, rebellion, and love. 

The sudden end of the Clone Wars brought many by surprise, particularly those fighting on its front lines. Following the execution of Count Dooku and Order 66, Separatist forces across the galaxy were in disarray. Then, the droids shut down; their one way to distance themselves from the violence, and preserve their own humanity, gone.

Clones on Felucia

Nemoidian commanders on Felucia were caught in mid-air when their droid staff suddenly crumpled. With their shuttle spinning out of control, their commander personally brought the ship down in a small valley, burying the nose in the mossy dirt. He had thought quickly, with his droids shutting down there would be no escape into orbit and no holdout strong enough to stop the clones. They scuttled their shuttle, sharpened their spears, and waited. 

R6 Nemodians on Felucia 5

Nothing happened. The new Empire overlooked their crash site. Other Separatist officers and ships were called into the valley. All kinds of shuttles and warships were downed strategically in the choke points of valley and the Nemoidian officers dug into the rock. They would holdout and wait for whatever sacrifice their duty demanded. 

R6 Nemodians on Felucia 3 tee-muss

Still nothing happened so they began to farm. When they needed supplies they traded. When they had a surplus they invested. When they found their true calling, they cultivated. 

R6 Nemodians on Felucia 4

It was the finest wine ever known to Felucia, wrought from years of meticulously nurtured vines, strict fermentation standards, and the artistry of an ancient culture. 

R6 Nemodians on Felucia

Today the town is still small but the people are secure and their larva pools, started early on when the Nemoidians were unsure if their species even survived the war outside, now gives them the permanence to strike out from their wasteland holdout on Felucia to a new prominence in the galaxy. 

R6 Nemodians on Felucia 2

Edited by goatman461

Marvelous scene! Very rich in detail and instantly recognizable. I'm especially a fan of the building on the left and the tall trees and wine-making bit. 

@Merc4Hire @Basiliscus @LucasLaughingThank you for the comments. The build started with wanting to do a curvy, organic roof (building on the left) and evolved into a Felucia study based on colors that were most available. (I started to realize how tan and dark tan my builds had gotten and wanted to branch out).

I have plans to expand this to 3’x4’ so let me know what I’m missing.