Mitch Henry

[MOC] Agamemnon, Tyrant Amphibib King

Agamemnon, Tyrant Amphibib King

- Eons ago, before Gorm's takeover, the Amphibibs made their mark on the Outer Realm. With his powerful force ax and telekinetic powers, Agamemnon struck fear into the hearts of all those who saw him. -

I find to be G1 hard to use. I think it paid off this time though, as I feel like this is perhaps my best moc of the year. Let me know what you think!

Great work, I wish to go over some amazing details 

1 the use of the kahnohi garai as the weapon tip 

2 the use of masks as armor such as the Mahiki for thigh armor and the mask (86158) for shoulder armor 

3 the rakshi feet and shell piece for the head genius.

overall this is a true piece of work the details the use of pieces you are really good at what you do.

Really cool MOC! The clever usage of elements really shows here. They fit just like a jigsaw puzzle. 

The head is amazing and the color scheme is perfect too :thumbup::laugh:

On 12/18/2018 at 1:54 PM, Steven the toa of flight said:

Great work, I wish to go over some amazing details 

1 the use of the kahnohi garai as the weapon tip 

2 the use of masks as armor such as the Mahiki for thigh armor and the mask (86158) for shoulder armor 

3 the rakshi feet and shell piece for the head genius.

overall this is a true piece of work the details the use of pieces you are really good at what you do.

Thanks! you're too kind. The shoulder masks were a last minute addition but I think they really bring it all together.

On 12/18/2018 at 9:55 PM, ExeSandbox said:

Really cool MOC! The clever usage of elements really shows here. They fit just like a jigsaw puzzle. 

The head is amazing and the color scheme is perfect too :thumbup::laugh:

Thank you! The color scheme was something I had been wanting to try out pretty much all year but could never quite get it right. I'm glad to hear it worked this time around. Cheers!

Wanted to comment on this earlier, but didn't get to it, so I might as well do it now since I've commented on the recent Carbonfire Commando.

It's an amphibious monster goodness! I'll second the previous comments on the parts usage and color scheme, they're really good. What also amazes me is how the head works. Never would have thought too that ammo balls/zamor spheres would make a decent eyeball for monsters like this! 

Great figure and concept there! :thumbup:

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

This is an excellent MOC The way you used numerous Masks in different unorthodox ways.

The Hewki Mask as a staff piece.

The Matau Metru mask as knees.

Those green masks that I don't know what they are as shoulder pieces.

And then you top it off with a custom built head.

fantastic