kbalage

[REVIEW] 1H 2019 Video Reviews by kbalage

Nice comparison of the tracked sets and great touch adding bigger wheels to the car, great reviews more information is always wellcome.

Thanks for review. 42093 set should be non branded car, so perhaps proper V6 fake engine could fit. Stunt racer looks like it has to be pf set with additional liftarms that keep model together. XL sprockets are very nice new part

I have forgotten to mention one thing; @Sariel is the guilty one that I expect presentation of new parts and parts in new color, but speed build and other part of review is professionally done :thumbup:

Thank you for doing the comparison between 42065 and 42095! :thumbup:

By looking at the shape of the track I already thought it would be hard to compete with the 'predecessor' looking at the ability to climb. So 42065 still is my favourite.
Note to myself: Try L-motors with it. :laugh:

Thanks for the great reviews, I really enjoyed to watch them! Professional work. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, kbalage said:

@Holodoc you can see the performance with L motors here :)

Thanks for the guidance! :sweet:

Cool uprade instructions! :thumbup:

1 hour ago, kbalage said:

42092 Rescue Helicopter review video added.

Short but to the point, and showcases the set well

It does nothing new, but seeing how as a kid i always loved the technic helicopters, this hits the nostalgia button very well

Thank you for taking the time to review these sets. Although I do like these sets I can’t say I any of like them enough for them to be day of release purchases. 

9 hours ago, kbalage said:

42095 B model video added

Well done! Interesting to see TLC really made a very good B-model, too! :oh::thumbup:

Just now, Holodoc said:

Well done! Interesting to see TLC really made a very good B-model, too! :oh::thumbup:

Thanks! Yes, the B model compensates most of the issues with the A model. I still prefer the modified B model with the swapped wheels, looks a bit funny but it's fast and it can climb well :) If we add the rubber inserts it becomes a pretty versatile and quick tracked racer.

Thankfully the rubber inserts were available with LUGBULK last year. :grin::innocent: