Sign in to follow this  
Sariel

[REVIEW] 1H 2019 Video Reviews by Sariel

Very nice review, I'm glad that you use traditional technology so I do not have do add additional software to my (smart)phone to see (e.g. 3D) review :thumbup:

You don't need any additional software to see a 3D review. Just the regular YouTube app. I know, I've done a bunch of them.

Edited by Sariel

I know what you mean, but newer version ( that supports this) does not work so smooth. A little bit off-topic; I was looking for years for smartphone with removable battery and it works smooth enough with older YouTube app ?

Pawel I appreciate that you trying to help me :thumbup:

:laugh: :roflmao:

After watching these reviews ide say the 1st half 2019 is a mixed bag. The first half flagship is disappointing but I do like all the new parts. Then an old review if yours started to play. It was 8868 :wub:. I also watched 5571. Do you plan to do any more classics? 

2 hours ago, allanp said:

Then an old review if yours started to play. It was 8868 :wub:. I also watched 5571. Do you plan to do any more classics? 

I wish, but I don't have any budget for it.

Thanks for bringing to us these wonderful reviews. Just curious, when are the 2H sets reviews coming up. Wondering if you have heard anything from TLG on the 2H sets.