Sign in to follow this  
camellia

[MOC] Beemo with Touchscreen HMI

5.jpg

Please kindly watch on YouTube! :wub_drool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDEP5pXAgkM

A touchscreen is one of Human-Machine Interface. It is an input device and normally layered on the top of an electronic visual display of an information processing system.

A user can give input or control the information processing system through simple or multi-touch gestures by touching the screen with a special stylus or one or more fingers.

The touchscreen enables the user to interact directly with what is displayed, rather than using a mouse, keyboard, or other such.

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by camellia

At first I was like, what the hey, then I still was. Anyway it is cool and shows great imagination. You seem to be very creative and even though I am not sure what this would be good for, it does look like fun and definitely not for the purist. My tiny little peanut size brain has been scrambled. 

1 hour ago, Johnny1360 said:

At first I was like, what the hey, then I still was. Anyway it is cool and shows great imagination. You seem to be very creative and even though I am not sure what this would be good for, it does look like fun and definitely not for the purist. My tiny little peanut size brain has been scrambled. 

Haha, thank you so much! Please watch my video on Youtube. I want to make a still Droid with a touchscreen. He could control LEGO motors with a display screen. It is original from BOM(Beemo) in comics Adventure Time.