Whoa!  Stunning job making this look real!  A plate built with sideways building might have been a small improvement, but this is a beautifully well composed shot.  Are these actual bricks in their actual colors?  If so, I didn't know there were dark blue inverted dome pieces or tiled slopes in medium flesh (or whatever that color is, I never seem to have the nomenclature right!).

On 12/20/2018 at 10:42 PM, Classicsmiley said:

Very nice model.  It's a render, correct?

I don't think it is a render, but I think a yellow/brown filter has been applied (IRL or in Photoshop) to turn the brick yellow waffles and the trans orange syrup into a "toastier" color.

1 hour ago, Tomahawker said:

I don't think it is a render, but I think a yellow/brown filter has been applied (IRL or in Photoshop) to turn the brick yellow waffles and the trans orange syrup into a "toastier" color.

Some of the pieces shown in the image as being transparent have no record of actually being produced in transparent colors, which is what lead me to believe it's a render.

On 1/2/2019 at 5:01 PM, Classicsmiley said:

Some of the pieces shown in the image as being transparent have no record of actually being produced in transparent colors, which is what lead me to believe it's a render.

Hmm, good catch.  Thanks for pointing that out.  Render or real life build, it is an incredibly convincing image.

Wow! I really like the use of the Afros and half spheres for the berries, it looks so realistic! Great work!

Woah, I wasn't following this thread, but darn, I thought nobody would comment anymore. Thanks for all the nice comments everyone! :laugh:

To answer some of the questions, this is indeed a digital render.

Funnily, I completed the build and render of this model in just one day. Considering the effort I put into this, I was really surprised by the response that it got! :wink: