Hi! I´m Bricky_Brick and new on EB hope  I have chosen the right forum, if not, I would appreciate it if someone instructed me. 
I wanted to introduce you to this model that I have shared in Legoideas and I think and I hope you like it. I leave the link here. 
receive a warm greeting

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/8999c95a-f144-4dce-9e69-651ae3b5f9bb?fbclid=IwAR0PpF43ywb6lLpOjMZQawWK_TaO49RKp7HK7I7vdlKGBqsL4JF1eOfsii8

dsdsadas.jpg

2 hours ago, paokus said:

Hi! I´m Bricky_Brick and new on EB hope I have chosen the right forum, if not, I would appreciate it if someone instructed me. I wanted to introduce you to this model that I have shared in Legoideas and I think and I hope you like it. I leave the link here. receive a warm greeting

Hey there, welcome to Eurobricks finally @paokus:sweet:

As far as subforums go, the LEGO Town subforum would've been the best place for this topic to be at home. Moderators @Rick and @WhiteFang, for instance, can perhaps aid you in moving it over to there. :classic:

Eurobricks - LEGO Town

Welcome to Eurobricks paokus!
That Car Wash is super nice. I love all the little deatils and especially the overall curves of the building! Beside that great guitar I really like the car and the car wash sign. They both look like some clever builds!

Keep it up and enjoy your time here at Eurobricks :classic:

Welcome Paokus, what a great model - so many cool details.  I have supported you on Ideas! Have a nice day!

Lots to love about this building, especially that guitar and the stunning car.  Supported!

This is really beautiful! I've seen the picture together with the Downtown Diner, what a great combination! Now you only have to make a Miami hotel. :wink:

A few questions: how many pieces did you use? And are all the pieces available in its respectively colours? Do you ever plan to build this in real bricks? And maybe some instructions in the future?

I'll support this on Ideas, but we all know that they won't produce this as a set. The new Corner Garage is nothing compared to this.

Hope to see more of you in the future!

Edited by BrickyBoy
spelling mistake

Well, this looks ab-so-lu-te-ly incredible! Thanks, hope you'll post more of your designs a/o build on this forum!

Love at first sight! Supported, and thanks for inspiring!

@BrickyBoy where did you see it next to DD?

Thanks and all the best, hope you will pass the 10k supporting!

1 hour ago, SwissBrick said:

Love at first sight! Supported, and thanks for inspiring!

@BrickyBoy where did you see it next to DD?

Thanks and all the best, hope you will pass the 10k supporting!

I can't really remember, I think it was on Pinterest somewhere...

Just now, BrickyBoy said:

I can't really remember, I think it was on Pinterest somewhere...

Ok! Also on zusammengebaut.com!

Hey, @paokus! You've been getting a lot of love from my dear EB companions in the topic "Inspirational Modular and Castle MOCs" topic that @LegoModularFan set up. It's funny how, although we are from the same country, your style and mine of making modulars is entirely different. In fact, in the past I've not been too keen on your models, but I might rethink my position. Your last three are good. Hope to see more of your stuff here! :sweet:

Edited by paupadros

Hey @paokus, welcome to Eurobricks, it’s great to see you here! :classic: As I said elsewhere, this is a gorgeous Art Deco modular, the brick-built signs are just incredibly well done as all the curves are! Honestly, I would have preferred something like this rather than the Corner Garage we got... Keep up the great work! :classic:

Are there instructions for this thing? I'd love to try, even imperfectly, to get this built in bricks

Edited by Andrew Spader

Hi, this looks absolutely amazing! I love it, and my partner wants to buy this as a set! I've told him to go to Lego Ideas to support it, as have I, and I've warned him against buying it from sites as I know it's likely been stolen. That being said I know the company MouldKing do in fact buy the rights to things like this, so can I ask if they, or anyone, are doing so with your permission? If so I'd love to get it for him.

Did you ever get a copy of those instructions?

I was waiting to see the outcome (approval/disapproval) before going the DIY route.