Here's a build, I simply had to post here...

Basically it's a heavy transporter, which uses 3XL motors powered by BuWizz which can carry a weight of a child and use that to tow a real life Macan:

And behind the scenes video with more info about the development:

For me this was one of my biggest and most impressive achivements, especially when you think about the forces we are dealing with here...

Any ideas what should be the next pull?

Great project guys, very clear design on those modules. :thumbup: 

( Is that industrial area on the southern end of Budapest? )

Great project. I’m very surprised it only too 3 motors. I assume it needed some weight on top of it to get traction.

I suppose, as long as you are not in a hurry.  Is the torque due to use of BuWizz, or can any power source work just as well?

27 minutes ago, JGW3000 said:

I suppose, as long as you are not in a hurry.  Is the torque due to use of BuWizz, or can any power source work just as well?

I tried using the normal PF, but is simply can't go as fast as BuWizz in Ludicrous mode. Not to mention that the perfromance kept dropping, unlike BuWizz which regulated output voltage.

19 hours ago, Attika said:

Great project guys, very clear design on those modules. :thumbup: 

( Is that industrial area on the southern end of Budapest? )

Thank, designing the moduels was the hard part, afterwards it was simply copy pasting IRL :laugh:

Correct, industrial zone is in Budapest, good eye!

11 hours ago, Seasider said:

Great project. I’m very surprised it only too 3 motors. I assume it needed some weight on top of it to get traction.

Yes, as you can see behind the scenses video, the 16x16 truck had the power, but not enough traction.

Edited by Zerobricks

22 hours ago, Zerobricks said:

Correct, industrial zone is in Budapest, good eye!

I used to work there, it has changed a lot though. Nevertheless it still seems to be an ideal place for the video.

Will you higher the stakes? Pulling a lorry or something? :devil_laugh:  You'll need more modules and a family to sit on it, but theoritically it is possible, thanks to that magnificent design.

53 minutes ago, Attika said:

I used to work there, it has changed a lot though. Nevertheless it still seems to be an ideal place for the video.

Will you higher the stakes? Pulling a lorry or something? :devil_laugh:  You'll need more modules and a family to sit on it, but theoritically it is possible, thanks to that magnificent design.

We will see what the future brings :wink:

Just Wow.  I am simply astonished that this is possible.  Congratulations!!

I would be interested to see what the parts looks like afterwards.  Is there much gear wear or axle twisting?

25 minutes ago, aeh5040 said:

Just Wow.  I am simply astonished that this is possible.  Congratulations!!

I would be interested to see what the parts looks like afterwards.  Is there much gear wear or axle twisting?

No visible gear wear, the gears were lubricated with silicone spray. No idea about bent axles though.

Very cool, I always knew LEGO could do this kinda thing, great work.

On 12/12/2018 at 7:05 PM, Zerobricks said:

We will see what the future brings :wink:

Fully loaded artic lorry? Boeing 747? Airbus A380? :tongue:

That’s incredible. If I hadn’t seen it myself I wouldn’t have believed it was possible. My ‘chair has two 90ah batteries powering two 4 pole high torque brushless motors and I reckon it’d struggle to pull that. Amazing.