Beardless Dwarf

The Fellowship of the Ring

Here I have updated my Fellowship of the Ring figures to better suit my own tastes.  Enjoy! 

Hobbitses! As you can see I added the bare feet to all of them. It kills me that we're only now getting bare feet printed on with the Harry Potter figures. Maybe we will see a resurgence of LOTR when Amazon's series comes out! Also Sam has a custom torso because he wore a vest for most of the movies.

The Three Hunters. I couldn't think of anything to change on Legolas so he is just a stock figure. I would lime to find a way to give him a quiver at some point. Aragorn is completely changed, I never liked his official torso. I also gave him the broken blade Narsil (Brickforge) which he carries in the book. Gimli is only slightly changed, and I gave him a custom axe.

And the two characters who died first. Boromir has custom painted sleeves, although I realize you can barely tell in this picture :/ GanGandalf has a painted hat and a bag, as well as a customized staff and the sword Glamdring (Brickforge). The idea for the bag came from MOCPages user Michael Kringe.

Have you tried dipping the legs into paint to coat the feet? That way, you can coat the inner sides of the feet, so you don't see the base colour showing through.

2 hours ago, MAB said:

Have you tried dipping the legs into paint to coat the feet? That way, you can coat the inner sides of the feet, so you don't see the base colour showing through.

Not sure exactly what you're referring to, I didn't think the base color was showing through. But no, I have to lighten my flesh colored paint so dipping isn't very practical for me

On 12/11/2018 at 12:50 AM, Beardless Dwarf said:

Not sure exactly what you're referring to, I didn't think the base color was showing through. But no, I have to lighten my flesh colored paint so dipping isn't very practical for me

ndAe4uP.png

Nice Job :) The Hobbits feet,, the missing Narsil and Boromirs Arms are really the biggest flaw of the originals.