Commander Beltar

Faction: The Commenor Remnant

TCR_logo1.png

Faction: The Commenor Remnant

Faction Leader: Commander Beltar

Capital: Commenor

Planets: Commenor, Brentaal, Manda, D’Ian, SarapinUquine, Dennaskar

Description: The Commenor Remnant was formed after the fall of the Empire at Jakku, with resources running out, peace was sought with the New Republic. Conforming to newly established treaties and regulations, control was able to be maintained over some core worlds in the Empire such as Commenor. These core worlds still under the grip of various Remnants, which are battlegrounds for political control as the citizens demand change with the New Republic rising in power. Many of these worlds and Imperial Fortifications are on around the clock lockdown as tensions rise. Although the Republic monitors the Imperial Reconstruction on worlds such as ours, the Commenor Remnant still harkens to its true Imperial Roots. We are an Empire without an Emperor. The Emperor was a fool, granted a smart one. He designed the Empire to fall apart without him, yet we are still here. We will rebuild. Supposedly the Emperor had many vaults throughout the galaxy, and we have ad reports these have been raided by pirates and adventurers, among some of the stolen relics include Holocrons. The acquisition of said holocrons would provide new opportunities for our Remnant... 

46200184942_e0fc05628d_c.jpg

Commenor was an obvious choice to be the location of a surviving faction. The proximity to other Imperial foundries such as Kuat provided the supplies and the position along multiple hyperspace routes provided ease of transportation. 

46200189062_ffcb401f95_c.jpg

However... Tight control over the population can be necessary at times.

46251008611_d3f76e2d2f_c.jpg

Although New Republic regulations bar the training of new Stormtroopers, it is not unlikely that you may find yourself in one of those uniforms as a symbol of peace, security, and justice.

32378747008_2af4ce271a_c.jpg 

Or perhaps in our infantry that is actively touring the galaxy seeking to rebuild our territories. 

46251010211_1bee507176_c.jpg

Maybe in our navy, where our facilities still train some of the best navigators, crewmen, and pilots in the galaxy. 

32378752758_23f7f9ba00_c.jpg

Or maybe even a politician, dealing with senators as we seek a pathway to reconstruction and returning the Empire to its former state of glory as the New Republic presses sanctions. 

Or perhaps you want to be a spy, an engineer, a scientist, all these pathways and more await you if you enlist in the Commenor Remnant today!

Map:

TCRGalaxy_01.jpg 

Other Faction Information:

Although this is an Imperially influenced faction, your character does not necessarily need to fit into any of those ideas outlined above, and that’s the best part about this! All eras are available! I would encourage you to find a creative way to join this Remnant! For “in-time” builds, it would be nice to feature some ‘reconstruction’, or trying to repair what once was in the Empire, as this is a relatively unexplored time for the Empire. For inspiration of this time period, I would recommend the Aftermath Trilogy, Lost Stars, and EA's Battlefront II campaign. I think it would be nice to try to adhere to some canon factors for this Remnant such as The Galactic Concordance and the Imperial Instruments of Surrender. Obviously, it doesn't really need to be followed, but it could provide the basis for some interesting stories!

Banner and logos: We have some cool things designed by our former member, Darth Bjorn. Feel free to use the in your builds, not just our members, it would be nice to see them in other faction's build, if we cross our paths.4

You can find:

Our logo here, for maybe adding to your picture or for any other use.

The banner alonside 2 wariants of our logos as a pdf file for printing.

TCR_characters.jpg

"Long live the Empire!"

You can sign up for the Commenor Remnant in this thread!

Our Episodes:

Spoiler

Edited by goatman461
updates requested by Gubi0222, acting Faction Leader

I'm looking to include a Remnant NPC in my story. Can I throw him up here as a free-to-use character?

Fnab Bibbly - Imperial Planetary Governor

Fnab Bibbly, ex-imperial planetary governor. 

Edited by Ross Fisher

For everyone looking to tie their stories to canon - Alex from Star Wars Explained just made a video about the Imperial Remnant after the battle of Jakku. 

Enjoy! ;)

On 4/2/2019 at 4:19 PM, Darth Bjorn said:

For everyone looking to tie their stories to canon - Alex from Star Wars Explained just made a video about the Imperial Remnant after the battle of Jakku. 

Enjoy! ;)

Pretty neat!!! It gives a lot of room to play with the topic!! I still haven’t understood all the rules of the RPG but can we as commenor remnant establish bases wherever it wants? Because I have been cooking and interesting story for our faction . Our overal leader is Beltar but it would be interesting to start a civil war between ourselves. It really doesn’t matter how many pretenders we have , and we it could continue as long as the RPG continues , the only rule would be that our leader stays a live. We could have some traitorous Moff starting all out war against the NR , another minister could try to overthrow ou leader. I think this could be very interesting for our faction.

On 4/9/2019 at 8:44 AM, diogo_branco said:

Pretty neat!!! It gives a lot of room to play with the topic!! I still haven’t understood all the rules of the RPG but can we as commenor remnant establish bases wherever it wants? Because I have been cooking and interesting story for our faction . Our overal leader is Beltar but it would be interesting to start a civil war between ourselves. It really doesn’t matter how many pretenders we have , and we it could continue as long as the RPG continues , the only rule would be that our leader stays a live. We could have some traitorous Moff starting all out war against the NR , another minister could try to overthrow ou leader. I think this could be very interesting for our faction.

You are welcome to create your own stories within your faction. But I would be careful about using a "civil war." Events like that are better suited to main Episode challenges. The next of which is coming very soon! In the mean time, I'd start posting some freebuilds introducing your character.

22 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

You are welcome to create your own stories within your faction. But I would be careful about using a "civil war." Events like that are better suited to main Episode challenges. The next of which is coming very soon! In the mean time, I'd start posting some freebuilds introducing your character.

Thx mate for the advice , i´ll starting preapring everything. But can the civil war something that only I should or it must envolve the other faction members??

3 hours ago, diogo_branco said:

Thx mate for the advice , i´ll starting preapring everything. But can the civil war something that only I should or it must envolve the other faction members??

You probably need @Commander Beltar to give an official answer. But if you want to write about a civil war you could probably do it as an isolated incident on a planet or two without involving faction members. If you try to involve other faction members I don't think it will work.

If we want to coordinate as a team do we do it here? Or is there a PM channel or something like that?

37qDRID.pngDcS3fWz.png

Operatives Omega-3807 and Omega 19160 of the Naval Intelligence Agency (NIA), requesting to join the Commenor Remnant.
@Commander Beltar

Edited by Moff Wibbles
Fixing up a bit of formatting.

I'm pretty sorry, but due to the lack of activity in the faction, I decided to move to The Triumvirate.