MKJoshA

Faction: Corellian Security (CorSec)

CorSecLogo.png

Faction: CorSec
Faction Leader: MKJoshA
Capital: Coronet City, Corellia
Planets: Corellia, Trellen, Ojom, Thyferra, Yag'Dhul, Qiilura, Bothawui
Systems: M11, L14, L7, R14

History: A lot has changed on Correllia since the day Lady Proxima’s gang ruled the streets. As the Empire grew, law and order were established in Coronet City. Working hand-in-hand with the Empire’s security forces, the Correllian Security Force (or CorSec as it was more commonly referred to) was established. After the fall of the Emperor and with the rise of the New Republic, Correllia began working cooperatively with New Republic Intelligence. CorSec, already having a reputation for producing highly skilled operatives and always getting the job done, was called on by the New Republic to help establish peace across the galaxy.

800x469.jpg

While primarily a security force, CorSec has grown to include other departments. They have their own in-house mechanics.

800x615.jpg

As well as their own in-house medical team.

800x702.jpg

As their influence across the galaxy grows, so does CorSec's departmental needs.

After the Battle of Endor, Mick (or MKJoshA as he was known then) left the Rebellion to return to his home world of Corellia where he joined CorSec. His previous work with the Alliance Intelligence division made him more than qualified for the job. He kept tabs on all his friends from the Rebellion and even recruited some to come work with him in CorSec. But he was glad to be back home and working for a legitimate government. He wasn’t ashamed of what he’d done with the Rebellion, but he slept better at night now. Everyone in the Force knew his background, so when his commanding officer Corran Horn called him to meet with a representative of the New Republic Mick wasn’t surprised.

800x706.jpg

Corran said, "Mick, I want you to meet Alexsandr Kallus, New Republic representative."

800x574.jpg

Kallus said, "Good to meet you Mick, Commander Horn tells me your the man for the job."

Mick replied, "Thank you sir, I'll do my best. What job do you need done?"

Kallus answered, "We've got our hands full in the New Republic right now. I've got a batch of new recruits who need training in the kind of skills CorSec is famous for. Naturally we'll work with CorSec if you find a being you'd rather keep in your ranks. Can I count on you?"

800x655.jpg

The next day Kallus brought in the first batch of new recruits.

"Listen up!" Kallus shouted. "You're here to follow instructions, not mouth off. So give your undivided attention to Mick."

800x520.jpg

"Alright, so here's what the training process will look like..." began Mick. It was going to be hard but worthwhile work getting these recruits up to speed. And this was just the first batch! Maybe you'll be part of the next batch?

200x299.jpg

"Join CorSec!"

You can sign up here in this thread.

1280x1890.jpg

Have a good day, Gentlemen!

31323728467_e82d541a55_q.jpg20181210_193550

My name is Janine Cassandra Solo, callsign "J-9". And yes, Solo, thats right. The Solos are a big family, and besides the Big Han not very rich or influentual over here at Correlia. Until now. I will change that.

My career started at the Empire as a pilot. I piloted the classics, the TIE/LN and the TIE/rb with the 224th mainly in ground support missions at different battle with the Mimbanese guerillias. At this time,  I was shot down more often than I had warm meals. Good thing: I got to know a lot of people. And I knew how the Empire worked. So I left the Army as soon as I could and started illegal trade missions. A lot of illegal trade missions. And so. I finally made my experiences with trade guilds and smuggler scum. They are all worthless, but I made big credits during that time. I bought an old Mandalmotors heavy fighter from the Hutt Clan and modified it a "little". I called it the "Scarlacc" and from then on I could attack and rob nearly everyone in this sector. Unfortunately, I tried to raid an YT-1300  and was shot down. Guess who rescued me - my Uncle Han.

44447353880_9a49506680_c.jpgThe first Scarlacc. Shot down by my own uncle.....

Well, he was very convincing that being a Pirate isn't a life for a Solo. And so I had to promise him to stay out of trouble and get an honorable job. Really, I don't need the money. I have enough.  And I will bring my own ship, the "SCARLACC II" which is right now in the making. So - if CorSec needs a good pilot with battle and smuggling experience: Here I am. But please don't tell me how to do things. I deliver and  I solve problems, but I hate rules....

On 12/10/2018 at 3:41 PM, jansued said:

Have a good day, Gentlemen!

My name is Janine Cassandra Solo, callsign "J-9". And yes, Solo, thats right. The Solos are a big family, and besides the Big Han not very rich or influentual over here at Correlia. Until now. I will change that.

Glad to have you on board! I'm going through the player signup and see that you created 2 characters. This one and Tarkin. You want to keep this one and delete Tarkin yes?

46945172701_101cffbd57_m.jpgIMG_9203 (2)

Hello! My name is Stew Blazer and I am now working with CorSec. A bit of backstory; I was formerly a stormtrooper with the Empire, joining only because I though I could help bring order back to my galaxy, not because I liked the tyrannous ways of the Empire. I joined rather late in the conflict, being still in training when Vader and the 501st attacked the rebels on Hoth.

32012793317_60a4c662cc_z.jpgThe Imperial Academy

^Me (in the middle)

After I graduated from the academy, I was stationed on the most remote planets in the galaxy, guarding this thing or that thing, and seeing little action. However, I was finally stationed somewhere significant, Endor. I saw some action in the battle, however I never encountered any rebels, only ewoks.

39989291253_75fbf8cdb6_z.jpgBattle of Endor

^Me (behind the crates)

After the devastating defeat and the destruction of the Death Star II, I met up with a commanding officer and was evacuated from the planet. I was then stationed on the SSD Ravager. During the Battle of Jakku, I was stationed at some remote outpost on the planet surface, fortunately. I saw little action, besides an A-wing crashing near my squad, nearly missing me. I did get hit by some shrapnel, thus the damage on my helmet.

39989291713_9ffd544e17_z.jpgBattle of Jakku

^Me (under the shrapnel)

After the Battle of Jakku, the surrender of the Empire, and the signing of the Galactic Concordance, I decided that I did not have any obligation to stay with the Empire any longer. I have nothing against the New Republic and welcome the many freedoms that it has returned to the galaxy. I especially enjoy the fact that it is now a legitimate government. That being the case, I wanted to help them in any way I could, and having experience in guarding things, I decided to join CorSec.

(Will be expanded upon in freebuilds).

Welcome to the team! That's a great intro and you should certainly submit those as their own topics for judging. 

21 hours ago, DarthsDonuts54 said:

Cool thank you. Quick question, does Corsec provide housing for its members?

Umm, in what sense? In a SW universe sense I think it'd be natural for CorSec to provide housing for its agents. But it also wouldn't be out of the question for a member to have his/her own housing.

In a real world sense, if you are ever in Chicagoland and need a place to crash we have a pull out couch you're welcome to!

19 hours ago, DarthsDonuts54 said:

I was meaning in the sense for the Episode. Wanting to know if a barracks type thing would be needed.

You are welcome to build a barracks, but it's not required.

Ok, not sure if I understand this "seed part" thing: You have to choose a part/planet and build something with it - and then you gain IP if you win?

Any suggestions where CorSec should engage ?

On 5/4/2019 at 12:35 PM, jansued said:

Ok, not sure if I understand this "seed part" thing: You have to choose a part/planet and build something with it - and then you gain IP if you win?

Any suggestions where CorSec should engage ?

You will gain IP on the planet you put your build on no matter what. You will also gain IP on the planet the seed-part is associated with if we win.

As for strategy, anywhere next to one of our control sectors would be good.

Does CorSec have intelligence/espionage operatives? I'm interested in joining as such a character.

1 hour ago, Windusky said:

Does CorSec have intelligence/espionage operatives? I'm interested in joining as such a character.

Absolutely! We'd love to have you aboard! 

1603794680_karmajaysigfig.jpg.5082d659fc2e13d601d596e44f8896be.jpg

Kirwin Khathon - Engineer/Technician applying for CorSec - I've filled out the player application sheet. Kirwin grew up building and programming droids. Even as others can be seen treating droids as objects he treats them with kindness and usually has good luck turning them into his friends. He has a long time companion named B13 which could be recognized as a Heavy Battle Droid (a modified version of the B1 battle droid). While Kirwin's long road to CorSec has been dangerous and maybe not financially successful he has almost always been very lucky when it comes to surviving the galaxy's "hi-jinks". The almost is displayed by his gold droid arm that replaces his left arm after one of those missions went awry. 

2 hours ago, karmajay said:

1603794680_karmajaysigfig.jpg.5082d659fc2e13d601d596e44f8896be.jpg

Kirwin Khathon - Engineer/Technician applying for CorSec - I've filled out the player application sheet. Kirwin grew up building and programming droids. Even as others can be seen treating droids as objects he treats them with kindness and usually has good luck turning them into his friends. He has a long time companion named B13 which could be recognized as a Heavy Battle Droid (a modified version of the B1 battle droid). While Kirwin's long road to CorSec has been dangerous and maybe not financially successful he has almost always been very lucky when it comes to surviving the galaxy's "hi-jinks". The almost is displayed by his gold droid arm that replaces his left arm after one of those missions went awry. 

Great to have you on board!

The Empire's crumbling and you would think that made it easier for Smugglers to do their work. But it is almost as if the Empire turned a blind eye to smuggling and other criminal activites as long as they suited its purpose; no qualms there. In hindsight it makes sense, I just wish I had taken full advantage of it at the time. The chaos and power vacuum of a fallen order is supposed to make my job easier. But without the Empire's control many systems and planets have cracked down. Well, as the saying goes, if you can't beat em' join em'. CorSec here I come. Probably not the first smuggler to join CorSec and continue with my preferred life style at the same time and definitely won't be the last, we're Corellians after all.

49828112736_6d2aa882f7_z.jpg

Cen Tev'rune is a Corellian Smuggler who has recently joined Corsec. Given his past experience he has been able to get assignments working undercover which have allowed to, at least for the time being, satisfy his bosses and keep at his preferred profession at the same time. 

Edited by MasterTyvokka

2 hours ago, MasterTyvokka said:

The Empire's crumbling and you would think that made it easier for Smugglers to do their work. But it is almost as if the Empire turned a blind eye to smuggling and other criminal activites as long as they suited its purpose; no qualms there. In hindsight it makes sense, I just wish I had taken full advantage of it at the time. The chaos and power vacuum of a fallen order is supposed to make my job easier. But without the Empire's control many systems and planets have cracked down. Well, as the saying goes, if you can't beat em' join em'. CorSec here I come. Probably not the first smuggler to join CorSec and continue with my preferred life style at the same time and definitely won't be the last, we're Corellians after all.

<snip>

Cen Tev'rune is a Corellian Smuggler who has recently joined Corsec. Given his past experience he has been able to get assignments working undercover which have allowed to, at least for the time being, satisfy his bosses and keep at his preferred profession at the same time. 

Glad to be able to welcome you in public!

50536975111_3e294ab57f_z.jpgRoman by Meyerj

Gone but not forgotten Roman a once Rebel engineer has now new choices ahead now that the empire has fallen. Roman has now enlisted with Cor Sec with is back ground being 501st and many other groups, when push comes to shove, Roman will pick up a blaster to defend this new faction as well help it keep the peace.

Captain Bociephus Laeten is a member of the New Republic military, specializing in infantry operations against entrenched ground targets. His first real taste of battle was with the Rebellion at Hoth, not long after his recruitment from a partisan cell on Corellia. Laeten endured through the Galactic Civil War, serving on Naboo during the Cinder Crisis and led volunteer New Republic forces to retake Kashyyk. Most recently, he has been assigned back to his native Corellia to facilitate recruiting for the New Republic and to keep an eye out for Imperial Remnant groups stirring in the Core Worlds. 

Captain_Laeten.jpg

@Darth BjornCorSec gives The Imperial Triumvirate access to Yout (L7). in return for access to the following systems: Boonta (S8), Taanab (O8), and Corulag (L9).