Sign in to follow this  
Cylo

Bricklinking 10195 Republic Dropship with AT OT

Hello everyone!

A while ago I stumbled upon @Lobot's bricklinking threads, and I decided to bricklink my favourite set, 10195 Republic dropship with at ot. Here is an interesting fact, I didn't use bricklink. At that time I never used bricklink and wasn't familiar with it either, so I went on Rebrickable for a parts list and uploaded it onto brickowl. Does anyone use that site? 

Anyway, I bought everything from one seller to cut down shipping costs... but the results turned out pretty great in my opinion. All the features worked and the colours looked right. I dunno, but I felt proud of myself after finally completing the order in after what seemed a long time. Now it waas time for the parts to arrive. On an extra note, I got the set for very cheap, around 300 AUD. Go figure. 

Here it is!

unnamed

The dropship:

unnamed (5)

The AT OT:

unnamed (6)

Everything works!

unnamed (7)

Compatible with the 7675 AT TE

unnamed (9)

and also compatible with 8098 Turbo Tank

unnamed (10)

I hope you enjoyed this, comments are welcomed!

Hint: I have ordered parts for another bricklinked project, be on the lookout for another topic soon!

Wonderful! Need to enjoy these pic for several times before I may comment, especially I am thinking about MOC AT-TE and relevant scale LAAT/c

Nice, you have very good taste in sets. :tongue: It too is one of my favorite sets, so much so, I bought two. I like that the dropship can carry other walkers. 

Edited by Vindicare

3 hours ago, Vindicare said:

Nice, you have very good taste in sets. :tongue: It too is one of my favorite sets, so much so, I bought two. I like that the dropship can carry other walkers. 

Thanks! I wish I could buy two, but I don't have the money :(

5 hours ago, JoeChu1980 said:

Wonderful! Need to enjoy these pic for several times before I may comment, especially I am thinking about MOC AT-TE and relevant scale LAAT/c

Thanks, although the lgb panels on the side of thew cockpit still bothers me...