Kintobor

Kintobor's Cosplay Mafia Day Six: What Happens at KintoCon...

I’m going to Vote: The Joker / Aspalt because of my previous suspicions. 

22 hours ago, Lady K said:

Correct on your first part.  I also agree with the odd choice of scum kill on Barbossa; since I still found him suspicious enough that I would have looked closer at him today.  

I do question you as to why you are accepting the Joker as townie now?  You left him off your list of suspects.  I get the miller claim is probably true; but why only Superman and myself as possible votes for today?

I acknowledged that there could be a scum on the 3 votes for Ellie.  That's Hera, myself, and the Joker.  I'm confident it isn't two of us.  Of the four folks remaining besides myself, I find the pair of you and Superman to be more scummy than the pair of Hera and the Joker.  There are reasons for that based on accusations towards scum and non aggression towards uncleared townies earlier in these proceedings.  Hence I want to focus my attention on you and Superman today.  No one is totally cleared in my mind, including the Joker.

From my perspective, I need a clear case against Superman and/or a clear explanation of why you aren't the scummier of the two of you.  What I've seen today from you is someone who's desperate not to get lynched but who's also been unwilling or unable to put together a proper case against someone else.  I feel like you're asking "what about Superman", "what about the Joker", but looking for us to present the cases against them.  You've had plenty of time to accuse, and you're again waiting for the rest of us to focus on one of them so you can jump on the wagon.  I'm willing to change my mind, but for now:

Vote: Eleventh Doctor (Lady K)

On 12/7/2018 at 4:06 AM, Asphalt said:

I thought I gave a good explanation for my vote yesterday.  I was initially going to vote for either Superman or Barbosa, I thought one or both of them was scum, but I didn't have a clear enough read or a smoking gun *HAHAHAHAHA* reason for either of them, and after we lynched a Townie the night before I didn't want to make that mistake again.  After it was pointed out that EVERY player who voted for Sattler had ended up DEAD in the passing nights.  Good Catch on that by the way, I believed that was a solid enough reason to vote for her.  Especially since the other two players who voted for her are ones I believe to be town.  And with Barbosa being revealed as town I am glad I didn't vote for him.  And with Superman joining us on the Sattler vote, my suspicions on him are set aside.  

*Turns his silk flower in the direction of the big blue box driver*

That leaves only The Doc.  

Ok so here is what I have found on the Joker for just today.  When asked to restate his reasons for his vote he ends up saying everyone who voted Sattler was dead; obviously you are still alive and if you look back in your experience, when has a voting pattern from day 1 where everyone died (or almost everyone) actually lead to a scum.  This was a first for me, I have not seen that before, so I would not have considered it a solid reason for a vote.  Then he mentions that Superman joining on the vote now is town.  

This made me think he has knowledge that Superman is town; hence scum have that knowledge.

On 12/7/2018 at 4:33 PM, Asphalt said:

@Lady K I hold be wrong Doc, there is a block load of stuff to dig through, but your vote patterns seems to be vote early if we mistakenly Lynch a town member, vote last if the vote turns out to be for scum. Coincidence or strategy. I really don’t know. I don’t have enough experience with the game to tell. 

To claim to be looking at my voting patters and then not provide them to support his point here; just casting suspicion on me.  I could/and will if wanted, show that no I don't vote early; as has been pointed out, I have been mostly less active up until yesterday.  My vote has always been cast late; however I do take the time to provide a case behind my vote rather than just showing up and voting without providing any reasons.

On 12/7/2018 at 5:52 PM, Asphalt said:

Simpleton no, just new. Ok every voter but you. Maybe you are the successful serial killer here.  And pretty sure I used the damned if you do sentiment when I was accused of being scum because I first spoke too little and then spoke too much.   But all of this is probably too fluffy.  

So what do you think of her vote record?  Strategy or coincidence?

Why don't you actually go look at my voting record and give your ideas on it.  Experience is gained by taking the time to look at it yourself.

On 12/7/2018 at 6:58 PM, Asphalt said:

So I can clearly not drink the poison in front of me. 

Fluffy

On 12/8/2018 at 10:20 AM, Asphalt said:

I vote the doctor(lady k). 

??? Casting the first vote, and starting the bandwagon against me.  How will this look tomorrow then?

1 hour ago, fhomess said:

I acknowledged that there could be a scum on the 3 votes for Ellie.  That's Hera, myself, and the Joker.  I'm confident it isn't two of us.  Of the four folks remaining besides myself, I find the pair of you and Superman to be more scummy than the pair of Hera and the Joker.  There are reasons for that based on accusations towards scum and non aggression towards uncleared townies earlier in these proceedings.  Hence I want to focus my attention on you and Superman today.  No one is totally cleared in my mind, including the Joker.

From my perspective, I need a clear case against Superman and/or a clear explanation of why you aren't the scummier of the two of you.  What I've seen today from you is someone who's desperate not to get lynched but who's also been unwilling or unable to put together a proper case against someone else.  I feel like you're asking "what about Superman", "what about the Joker", but looking for us to present the cases against them.  You've had plenty of time to accuse, and you're again waiting for the rest of us to focus on one of them so you can jump on the wagon.  I'm willing to change my mind, but for now:

Vote: Eleventh Doctor (Lady K)

I haven't been accusing yet, simply asking questions.  And no I am not looking for a wagon to jump on; I have gotten burned too many times in the past for the 'revenge voting' so I waited for more conversation to get going before building my case, making my point, and casting my vote.

I asked you about your thoughts on the Joker because it seemed like you deliberately left him out of those you found suspicious.  An oversight, possibly or not wanting to draw attention to him is also possible.  He only cast the third vote on Ellie due to using the newbie to fly under the radar and appear townie today so as to go unnoticed.  

Without active conversation going on, there is no way to get a feel of who may be more scummy than who.  With only five of us left we have to be careful today; more conversation today could help with tomorrow depending on if it is 2 or 1 scum left.  

My opinion is that the Joker is at least one of the scum left.  Above reasons and the fact that three of us would have looked more closely at Barbossa today and agree that it was a strange choice for a scum kill last night.

Vote:  The Joker (Asphalt)

Revenge vote much doc?    

Excuse me for simply stating my observations without an endlessssssssssss stream of quotes.  That has been grounds for calling scum MORE than once since this Con began.  Why would dI do that?  

2 hours ago, Lady K said:

Ok so here is what I have found on the Joker for just today.  When asked to restate his reasons for his vote he ends up saying everyone who voted Sattler was dead; obviously you are still alive and if you look back in your experience, when has a voting pattern from day 1 where everyone died (or almost everyone) actually lead to a scum.  This was a first for me, I have not seen that before, so I would not have considered it a solid reason for a vote.  Then he mentions that Superman joining on the vote now is town.  

This made me think he has knowledge that Superman is town; hence scum have that knowledge.

Let's assume you're town.  I haven't seen any disagreement from anyone that two scum voting in the first three on Ellie yesterday makes much sense for a scum team.  So we're all on the same page that only one of Hera, myself, and the Joker are scum.  So if you're town, then one of us is scum with Superman or we only have one scum remaining.

If the Joker and Superman are both scum, then what you state above is false and invalidates the notion that the Joker can be declared scum by virtue of knowing that Superman is town. This is still a plausible combination, with the understanding that the Joker is trying to clear Superman in our minds.  If we want to consider this then we have to deal with the vote that Superman has cast against the Joker today. Also, the fact that the Joker voted for scum every day except Day 4, when he voted for Oroku.  Actually, that seems kind of brilliant... 

If only the Joker is scum, I'm not sure what he gains by claiming that yesterday's voting clears Superman (which I continue to agree with you is suspect reasoning).  I would think he'd prefer to cast shade on as many of us as possible.

To claim to be looking at my voting patters and then not provide them to support his point here; just casting suspicion on me.  I could/and will if wanted, show that no I don't vote early; as has been pointed out, I have been mostly less active up until yesterday.  My vote has always been cast late; however I do take the time to provide a case behind my vote rather than just showing up and voting without providing any reasons.

Why don't you actually go look at my voting record and give your ideas on it.  Experience is gained by taking the time to look at it yourself.

Fluffy

??? Casting the first vote, and starting the bandwagon against me.  How will this look tomorrow then?

I haven't been accusing yet, simply asking questions.  And no I am not looking for a wagon to jump on; I have gotten burned too many times in the past for the 'revenge voting' so I waited for more conversation to get going before building my case, making my point, and casting my vote.

I asked you about your thoughts on the Joker because it seemed like you deliberately left him out of those you found suspicious.  An oversight, possibly or not wanting to draw attention to him is also possible.  He only cast the third vote on Ellie due to using the newbie to fly under the radar and appear townie today so as to go unnoticed.  

Without active conversation going on, there is no way to get a feel of who may be more scummy than who.  With only five of us left we have to be careful today; more conversation today could help with tomorrow depending on if it is 2 or 1 scum left.  

My opinion is that the Joker is at least one of the scum left.  Above reasons and the fact that three of us would have looked more closely at Barbossa today and agree that it was a strange choice for a scum kill last night.

Vote:  The Joker (Asphalt)

I think the conversation is plenty active, you just don't like that it's mostly focused on you.  I think you have decent points against the Joker and I will be happy to review them in more detail.

Your earlier comments today suggested you find him quite suspicious, but that seems to have evaporated.  You have also spoken repeatedly about being more than willing to jump on the Ellie bandwagon to lynch scum since that's what the town decided... as if you're not a part of the town.

1 hour ago, Asphalt said:

Revenge vote much doc?    

Excuse me for simply stating my observations without an endlessssssssssss stream of quotes.  That has been grounds for calling scum MORE than once since this Con began.  Why would dI do that?  

Lol... I don't know if it's a revenge vote so much as a vote to try to pick whoever else has the most votes and avoid getting lynched.  It's a save me vote.  Or maybe the Doctor and Superman are the remaining scum and desperately hoping one of us will join them.

2 hours ago, Asphalt said:

Revenge vote much doc?    

:ugh:  

32 minutes ago, fhomess said:

Let's assume you're town.  I haven't seen any disagreement from anyone that two scum voting in the first three on Ellie yesterday makes much sense for a scum team.  So we're all on the same page that only one of Hera, myself, and the Joker are scum.  So if you're town, then one of us is scum with Superman or we only have one scum remaining.

If the Joker and Superman are both scum, then what you state above is false and invalidates the notion that the Joker can be declared scum by virtue of knowing that Superman is town. This is still a plausible combination, with the understanding that the Joker is trying to clear Superman in our minds.  If we want to consider this then we have to deal with the vote that Superman has cast against the Joker today. Also, the fact that the Joker voted for scum every day except Day 4, when he voted for Oroku.  Actually, that seems kind of brilliant... 

If only the Joker is scum, I'm not sure what he gains by claiming that yesterday's voting clears Superman (which I continue to agree with you is suspect reasoning).  I would think he'd prefer to cast shade on as many of us as possible.

I think the conversation is plenty active, you just don't like that it's mostly focused on you.  I think you have decent points against the Joker and I will be happy to review them in more detail.

Your earlier comments today suggested you find him quite suspicious, but that seems to have evaporated.  You have also spoken repeatedly about being more than willing to jump on the Ellie bandwagon to lynch scum since that's what the town decided... as if you're not a part of the town.

Lol... I don't know if it's a revenge vote so much as a vote to try to pick whoever else has the most votes and avoid getting lynched.  It's a save me vote.  Or maybe the Doctor and Superman are the remaining scum and desperately hoping one of us will join them.

Or I am town and don't want to see the scum win; no town wants to get lynched. :hmpf: 

My suspicions of the Joker have not evaporated; I voted for him. 

At the point when you think I should have cast a vote and made a case, the conversation was not there.  Yes, right now it is about lynching me, however, it is still conversation; where there was none before.

1 hour ago, fhomess said:

Good point that.  So let’s see if Superman joins us and clynches the Doc vote.  If he is town he should choose to side with us against who we think is scum in our midst. If he is Scum he will stay where he is trying to get the two of you to lynch me. 

Unvote: The Joker / Asphalt 

Vote: Eleventh Doctor / Lady K 

I do believe I'm satisfied. 

4 hours ago, Lady K said:

My suspicions of the Joker have not evaporated; I voted for him. 

Sorry if it was unclear.  That was in reference to Superman.

10 minutes ago, fhomess said:

Sorry if it was unclear.  That was in reference to Superman.

Ok, thank you for clarifying.  I do still find Superman very suspicious; the Joker however has been under the radar the whole game without contributing anything of substance.  Could it just be he is new, of course; but in past time travels I have seen new scum fly under the radar the whole game looking townie and innocent when in reality it was the opposite.  The Joker has come under suspicion the whole game from many players and yet always manages to escape closer scrutiny. 

If you decided that Superman was more scummy then I would switch my vote; either is fine with me today.

Vote count: 

Eleventh Doctor (Lady K) 4 Votes

The Joker (Asphalt) 1 Vote

Voting ends in 12 hours.

Ok, so for the record I do have a PR.  I haven't wanted to bring attention to it but I was given the Universal Backup yesterday.  So last night I investigated the clown and the result was scum.  Do what you will with it.

FyI, @fhomess, @StickFig, @Bob, your choice.

And your loss for making a bad call.

Voting is now closed. With a majority vote, The Eleventh Doctor (Lady K) is lynched.

A conclusion for the day will be posted tomorrow.