Kintobor

Kintobor's Cosplay Mafia Day Six: What Happens at KintoCon...

45489114562_87b138b0fd_b.jpg

Day Six: What Happens at KintoCon...

45485770334_e413c507b6_b.jpg

Khscarymovie4, cosplaying as Hector Barbossa, had received a letter in the middle of the night. Following the directions, they came across a figure in the hallway. "Yarr, be ye the person who sent me this here letter?" Khscarymovie4 asked the shadowy figure. 

"Indeed, I am, and as I stated in the letter, the treasure is in that room over there!" The figure pointed towards the hotel room door. Khscarymovie pushed the figure aside.

45485769484_3233fca088_b.jpg

"Step aside there, matey! This here treasure be mine for the plundering, yarr harr!" Khscarymovie darted for the hotel room door, opening it and closing it behind them. Seconds seemingly passed... "Wait a minute... there's no gold in here! And what's this long, metallic barrel-like device attached to this pull-string wire doing in-"

BANG!!! The sound of a gunshot rang through the hotel! A trap had been laid, and a trap had been set! The Barbossa cosplayer had been dispatched!

45485769554_3f9d3a277b_b.jpg

"Looks like dead men don't tell tales." The figure chuckled, whistling a jaunty sea shanty as they left the area.

45485769314_d8aca88dd4_b.jpg

Day broke. The five remaining cosplayers returned from their peaceful night's sleep, returning to the convention hall. It had become close to a routine by this point. Kintobor and Sakura were waiting for them as they arrived, with the console from previous days replaced with a shiny, gold trophy.

"What, you thought there wouldn't be a trophy?" Kintobor asked. "This is for best cosplay. This has still been a cosplay contest, only thing is that you can't win if you have blood covering your cosplay. Your own blood, especially. Also, since the console won't blow up heads anymore, Sakura here has agreed to start offing the individual who is lynched. She's fairly gentle, so don't worry too much.

Let's get right into it. LegoMonorailFan, cosplaying as Ellie Sattler was scum. Incredibly scum. So scummy that to describe the amount of scummy stuff we found would be long, arduous, and a waste of your time. Just know you nabbed one. Good job.

Khscarymovie4 was murdered last night. After a brief examination, we discovered they were town. An unfortunate loss indeed. Their piratical sense will be missed.

We're running out of cosplayers, and we're still in the game, which means there's still scum left. It now takes a majority of three to confirm a lynch. Best of luck to both teams. You may begin discussing amongst yourselves."

---

Non-Player Cosplayers

30846618417_96fee65513_o.jpgKintobor, cosplaying as Grand Moff Kinto (Moderator)

The Cosplayers

45726152311_dd8239e6b0_o.jpgfhomess, cosplaying Chel

45001190654_37e844d5cb_o.jpgStickfig, cosplaying as Hera Syndulla

45001190604_d43a43d9e1_o.jpgBob, cosplaying as Superman

45726151741_4f926078e0_o.jpgLady K, cosplaying as the Eleventh Doctor

45726151641_95d8f83c84_o.jpgAsphalt, cosplaying as the Joker

The Dead

31995708928_203bb2691a_o.jpgjluck, cosplaying as Legolas Twinleaf. Murdered Night One. Alignment: Town

32090747518_38aaf2a146_o.jpgForeman, cosplaying as Finn. Lynched Day Two. Alignment: Town

46015748942_c539c3654b_o.jpgmostlytechnic, cosplaying as Mad-Eye Moody. Lynched Day Three. Alignment: Mafia

46015748852_3536fc7cc7_o.jpgForresto, cosplaying as Wonder Woman. Murdered Night Three. Alignment: Town

32265651078_44c5a8a4a0_o.jpgKotZ, cosplaying as Oroku Karai. Lynched Day Four. Alignment: Town

32265651008_c70f7d25ee_o.jpgRider Raider, cosplaying as Doc Brown. Murdered Night Four. Alignment: Town

46086712492_bf5c7c5ff7_o.jpgTariq j, cosplaying as Batgirl. Murdered Night Four. Alignment: Town

44392759600_5c021a18fb_o.jpgLegoMonorailFan, cosplaying as Ellie Sattler. Lynched Day Five. Alignment: Mafia

44392759460_1bc7eb1f21_o.jpgKhscarymovie4, cosplaying as Hector Barbossa. Murdered Night Five. Alignment: Town

Rules: (Thanks Def. I'm stealing your rules.:tongue:)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town.  Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player.  Voting is mandatory. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player).  No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached after 72 hours. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 20 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host, or in PM with any other players. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread. 

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

11. Violation of any of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty for the first offence, and death on your second offence.

12. There are no hints or clues in the day/night images.

As far as I'm concerned, @Bob may as well be confirmed town based on yesterday, and I have little suspicion for @fhomess. @Lady K, care to give us a reason we shouldn't lynch you today? That vote for Mrs. Sattler came a mite late for my taste.

Sweet... Ellie was indeed scum as predicted.  And despite Hera's efforts to convince us all otherwise, I'm still not dead.  That's nice, too.  Surprised the scum went after Barbossa.  He was looking pretty scummy to me.

3 hours ago, fhomess said:

Sweet... Ellie was indeed scum as predicted.  And despite Hera's efforts to convince us all otherwise, I'm still not dead.  That's nice, too.  Surprised the scum went after Barbossa.  He was looking pretty scummy to me.

To be honest, the scum should've kept Barbossa alive. I would have definitely moved to lynch him today. 

3 hours ago, StickFig said:

As far as I'm concerned, @Bob may as well be confirmed town based on yesterday, and I have little suspicion for @fhomess. @Lady K, care to give us a reason we shouldn't lynch you today? That vote for Mrs. Sattler came a mite late for my taste.

I wouldn't say I'm confirmed town just because I pushed for Sattler's lynch hard. I also wanted Barbossa gone and he turned out to be town.

Ultimately I'd say I'm fine getting rid of the Joker today. Perhaps our vigilante is gone and that's why there was only one night kill last night. It's highly unlikely that the vigilante and blocker are still alive, considering there's likely three townies left out of all of us and I'm vanilla. However the kill on Barbossa doesn't seem like a smart scum move, unless he was rolecop'd and had a power role. Anyway, I'm confident voting for the Joker. 

1 hour ago, Bob said:

I wouldn't say I'm confirmed town just because I pushed for Sattler's lynch hard. I also wanted Barbossa gone and he turned out to be town.

Ultimately I'd say I'm fine getting rid of the Joker today. Perhaps our vigilante is gone and that's why there was only one night kill last night. It's highly unlikely that the vigilante and blocker are still alive, considering there's likely three townies left out of all of us and I'm vanilla. However the kill on Barbossa doesn't seem like a smart scum move, unless he was rolecop'd and had a power role. Anyway, I'm confident voting for the Joker. 

I wouldn't say you went after Sattler hard.  You went after Sattler in such a way that if she was voted out, you could jump on the bandwagon and look townie in the process.  Barbossa was the one you went after hard.

I'll be curious what the Joker has to say for himself as the third vote on Sattler.  That's not a bad spot for scum to have been.  The lynch still could've gone either way.  Also of note... the Doctor was right about the scum splitting their vote.  Perhaps he was annoyed because he knew it was true.

/goes over and sits on a pizza box

/looks at others staring at her

What?  They were getting cold!

I thought I gave a good explanation for my vote yesterday.  I was initially going to vote for either Superman or Barbosa, I thought one or both of them was scum, but I didn't have a clear enough read or a smoking gun *HAHAHAHAHA* reason for either of them, and after we lynched a Townie the night before I didn't want to make that mistake again.  After it was pointed out that EVERY player who voted for Sattler had ended up DEAD in the passing nights.  Good Catch on that by the way, I believed that was a solid enough reason to vote for her.  Especially since the other two players who voted for her are ones I believe to be town.  And with Barbosa being revealed as town I am glad I didn't vote for him.  And with Superman joining us on the Sattler vote, my suspicions on him are set aside.  

*Turns his silk flower in the direction of the big blue box driver*

That leaves only The Doc.  

14 hours ago, fhomess said:

I wouldn't say you went after Sattler hard.  You went after Sattler in such a way that if she was voted out, you could jump on the bandwagon and look townie in the process.  Barbossa was the one you went after hard.

This is true. And like I said I would've done it again today. 

10 hours ago, Asphalt said:

I thought I gave a good explanation for my vote yesterday.  I was initially going to vote for either Superman or Barbosa, I thought one or both of them was scum, but I didn't have a clear enough read or a smoking gun *HAHAHAHAHA* reason for either of them, and after we lynched a Townie the night before I didn't want to make that mistake again.  After it was pointed out that EVERY player who voted for Sattler had ended up DEAD in the passing nights.  Good Catch on that by the way, I believed that was a solid enough reason to vote for her.  Especially since the other two players who voted for her are ones I believe to be town.  And with Barbosa being revealed as town I am glad I didn't vote for him.  And with Superman joining us on the Sattler vote, my suspicions on him are set aside.  

Doctor Who did indeed vote for Ellie Sattler very late in the day after the lynch had already been confirmed. Came out against me for voting for Sattler when I provided "no evidence" even though I've said earlier in the day that I thought the last remaining scum were Sattler, the Joker, and Barbossa. It seems I was correct on one of them and wrong on the other. I said that I'd reassess the situation. It's possible that since I was wrong about Barbossa, I'm wrong on the Joker. No idea if I should stick to my previous thoughts, though. For me it's between the Joker and Doctor Who. I'll be thinking about which one until voting opens and make a decision then. 

20 hours ago, StickFig said:

Really?  So Superman votes to suddenly seal the lynch with very little reason given and he is now confirmed town?  I didn't vote late, as I had stated I would vote how the town wanted and so I did.  

16 hours ago, Bob said:

To be honest, the scum should've kept Barbossa alive. I would have definitely moved to lynch him today. 

Your fine getting rid of the Joker, reason?  I understand your reasoning behind the vig possibly not being around; however, why do you find it unlikely that the blocker is still alive?  

10 hours ago, Asphalt said:

Interesting that due to Superman joining on the Sattler vote (with very little reasoning given) that you state your suspicions of him are set aside.  Yet you imply that only leaves me; however, I gave ample reasons for Sattler to be lynched (along with saying I would go with the town choice) and you suspect me?  Strange.

Sounds like you are trying to throw off suspicion from a buddy.

I do find it curious that both Hera and the Joker are both ready to accept Superman as verified townie based on how he voted yesterday.  I would like Chell's thoughts on this.

Just now, Bob said:

This is true. And like I said I would've done it again today. 

Doctor Who did indeed vote for Ellie Sattler very late in the day after the lynch had already been confirmed. Came out against me for voting for Sattler when I provided "no evidence" even though I've said earlier in the day that I thought the last remaining scum were Sattler, the Joker, and Barbossa. It seems I was correct on one of them and wrong on the other. I said that I'd reassess the situation. It's possible that since I was wrong about Barbossa, I'm wrong on the Joker. No idea if I should stick to my previous thoughts, though. For me it's between the Joker and Doctor Who. I'll be thinking about which one until voting opens and make a decision then. 

So in my past time travels it was considered very suspicious not to vote the towns choice; even after the lynch was sealed.   And now it is suspicious to vote the way town wants even after the lynch is sealed? *huh*

Damed if you do and damed if you don't.  I stand by my thoughts from yesterday; I found Barbossa and Ellie scummy; while at the time I would have preferred Barbossa I was fine with the Ellie lynch.

To clarify; I never came out against you for voting for Sattler; I merely asked you why?  

@Lady K I hold be wrong Doc, there is a block load of stuff to dig through, but your vote patterns seems to be vote early if we mistakenly Lynch a town member, vote last if the vote turns out to be for scum. Coincidence or strategy. I really don’t know. I don’t have enough experience with the game to tell. 

13 hours ago, Asphalt said:

After it was pointed out that EVERY player who voted for Sattler had ended up DEAD in the passing nights.  Good Catch on that by the way, I believed that was a solid enough reason to vote for her.

I'm NOT DEAD, people!

On the other hand, this type of thing does lead credence to the miller claim being true.

2 hours ago, Lady K said:

Really?  So Superman votes to suddenly seal the lynch with very little reason given and he is now confirmed town?  I didn't vote late, as I had stated I would vote how the town wanted and so I did.  

Your fine getting rid of the Joker, reason?  I understand your reasoning behind the vig possibly not being around; however, why do you find it unlikely that the blocker is still alive?  

Interesting that due to Superman joining on the Sattler vote (with very little reasoning given) that you state your suspicions of him are set aside.  Yet you imply that only leaves me; however, I gave ample reasons for Sattler to be lynched (along with saying I would go with the town choice) and you suspect me?  Strange.

Sounds like you are trying to throw off suspicion from a buddy.

I do find it curious that both Hera and the Joker are both ready to accept Superman as verified townie based on how he voted yesterday.  I would like Chell's thoughts on this.

So in my past time travels it was considered very suspicious not to vote the towns choice; even after the lynch was sealed.   And now it is suspicious to vote the way town wants even after the lynch is sealed? *huh*

Damed if you do and damed if you don't.  I stand by my thoughts from yesterday; I found Barbossa and Ellie scummy; while at the time I would have preferred Barbossa I was fine with the Ellie lynch.

To clarify; I never came out against you for voting for Sattler; I merely asked you why?  

I don't think Superman's behavior, and particularly his vote for Ellie yesterday, have anything in them to suggest that he should now be cleared as town.  The vote was hedged and he really was more into lynching Barbossa.  The fact that he cast the hammer vote on Ellie should be held to some extent in his favor.  You merely secured it should someone drop off.

The "Damned if you do, damned if you don't" line was something Superman said just the other day.

45 minutes ago, Asphalt said:

@Lady K I hold be wrong Doc, there is a block load of stuff to dig through, but your vote patterns seems to be vote early if we mistakenly Lynch a town member, vote last if the vote turns out to be for scum. Coincidence or strategy. I really don’t know. I don’t have enough experience with the game to tell. 

You talk a lot about your lack of experience, but I'm not so sure we should believe that you are a simpleton.

16 minutes ago, fhomess said:

I'm NOT DEAD, people!

On the other hand, this type of thing does lead credence to the miller claim being true.

I don't think Superman's behavior, and particularly his vote for Ellie yesterday, have anything in them to suggest that he should now be cleared as town.  The vote was hedged and he really was more into lynching Barbossa.  The fact that he cast the hammer vote on Ellie should be held to some extent in his favor.  You merely secured it should someone drop off.

The "Damned if you do, damned if you don't" line was something Superman said just the other day.

You talk a lot about your lack of experience, but I'm not so sure we should believe that you are a simpleton.

Simpleton no, just new. Ok every voter but you. Maybe you are the successful serial killer here.  And pretty sure I used the damned if you do sentiment when I was accused of being scum because I first spoke too little and then spoke too much.   But all of this is probably too fluffy.  

So what do you think of her vote record?  Strategy or coincidence?

23 hours ago, fhomess said:

And despite Hera's efforts to convince us all otherwise, I'm still not dead.

16 minutes ago, fhomess said:

I'm NOT DEAD, people!

:wall::laugh_hard:

Not sure how my mistake adds up to my miller claim, but whatever.

2 hours ago, Lady K said:

Yup. He said up front that he was OK with the Sattler vote and did it when town was ready, instead of putting forth a bunch of reasons for it and then not doing it until everyone else did and the lynch was already done. Which is what you did.

You're all correct; he's not technically cleared (as far as I know), but I can't imagine scum doing that. If he is scum, then he had an incredible chance to more or less win the game by pushing us all into a town lynch yesterday. But he didn't. And if you look before today, you will not find me defending him, but I just can't see a scum doing what he did yesterday and still winning. Which means I can't imagine someone as experienced as him doing it, if he is scum. So I don't think he is any more.

However, I can certainly imagine a scum getting caught as the only vote remaining on someone they knew was town and then having to make a terrible decision about whether to leave their vote where it was, or move it to try to avoid suspicion. ... :pir-murder: I've just realized, I can also quite easily imagine the scum killer taking out Khscarymovie4 just to show that he was town so that we would go after the people who voted for him yesterday. Or I can imagine them taking out Khscarymovie4 because he was the only one left voting against Bob - if Bob is scum.

4 hours ago, Asphalt said:

So what do you think of her vote record?  Strategy or coincidence?

I tend to believe that the Doctor really was busy time traveling a lot over these last several days, so I don't put too much stock in the timing of most of her votes early on.

Day 1 she voted for Moody, but if you look back at it, there wasn't much behind that vote.  Could easily be a scum throwing a meaningless day 1 vote at a teammate.  Could just as easily be a townie throwing a dart and hitting something.

Her Day 2 and 3 votes were very late, bandwagon votes on claimed or investigated scum results.  Nothing much there, and those were days where she was mostly absent.  She didn't contribute during the earlier Day 2 push against Wonder Woman at all.

Day 4 is really the first time that she made a key vote at a key time.  Oroku's lynch was basically crawling and she pushed the lynch to within one vote of conviction.  Something you hammered, by the way.

Yesterday's 5th vote on Ellie has been discussed plenty.  I don't have anything more to say about that hasn't been said by others.

Overall, the Doctor coasted through the early days on anonymity and absence.

4 hours ago, StickFig said:

... I can also quite easily imagine the scum killer taking out Khscarymovie4 just to show that he was town so that we would go after the people who voted for him yesterday. Or I can imagine them taking out Khscarymovie4 because he was the only one left voting against Bob - if Bob is scum.

I happen to agree with Superman that Barbossa was an odd choice of scum kill unless they knew something about him.  However, being "the only one left" is a bit of an odd observation. The only other person to vote for Superman yesterday was Ellie, who we know was scum.  We now know scum split their votes yesterday.  We had this:

Hector Barbossa (Khscarymovie4) 2 Votes- (Bob, Lady K)

Superman (Bob) 2 Votes- (Khscarymovie4, LegoMonorailFan)

Ellie Sattler (LegoMonorailFan) 3 Votes (Stickfig, fhomess, Asphalt)

It seems absurd to think that there would have been 2 scum on the Ellie bandwagon at that point since only 4 votes were needed to lynch.  In the 3 scum case (yesterday's tally), then one of Superman or the Doctor are scum.  In the 2 scum case, it could be anyone really, and we're back to reading behaviors or praying that there is still a town PR out there who can guide us.

Today we're down to 2 scum or a 1 scum remainder.  Any more and we'd be done by now.  Due to what I've just said, I will likely cast my vote with Superman or the Doctor today.

Sorry, I’m having a bit of internet issues. 

Voting begins now, and you have 36 hours until the end of the day.

2 hours ago, Asphalt said:

I vote the doctor(lady k). 

:hmpf:  See below.

44 minutes ago, StickFig said:

Vote: Eleventh Doctor (Lady K)

Normally I fine with being suspected; most times in my time travels something is wrong if I am not considered scummy by at least a couple of people; but really?

No reasons or case build up, seems you are just jumping a bandwagon here.  If you find me the best choice then state why.

14 hours ago, fhomess said:

I tend to believe that the Doctor really was busy time traveling a lot over these last several days, so I don't put too much stock in the timing of most of her votes early on.

Day 1 she voted for Moody, but if you look back at it, there wasn't much behind that vote.  Could easily be a scum throwing a meaningless day 1 vote at a teammate.  Could just as easily be a townie throwing a dart and hitting something.

Her Day 2 and 3 votes were very late, bandwagon votes on claimed or investigated scum results.  Nothing much there, and those were days where she was mostly absent.  She didn't contribute during the earlier Day 2 push against Wonder Woman at all.

Day 4 is really the first time that she made a key vote at a key time.  Oroku's lynch was basically crawling and she pushed the lynch to within one vote of conviction.  Something you hammered, by the way.

Yesterday's 5th vote on Ellie has been discussed plenty.  I don't have anything more to say about that hasn't been said by others.

Overall, the Doctor coasted through the early days on anonymity and absence.

I happen to agree with Superman that Barbossa was an odd choice of scum kill unless they knew something about him.  However, being "the only one left" is a bit of an odd observation. The only other person to vote for Superman yesterday was Ellie, who we know was scum.  We now know scum split their votes yesterday.  We had this:

It seems absurd to think that there would have been 2 scum on the Ellie bandwagon at that point since only 4 votes were needed to lynch.  In the 3 scum case (yesterday's tally), then one of Superman or the Doctor are scum.  In the 2 scum case, it could be anyone really, and we're back to reading behaviors or praying that there is still a town PR out there who can guide us.

Today we're down to 2 scum or a 1 scum remainder.  Any more and we'd be done by now.  Due to what I've just said, I will likely cast my vote with Superman or the Doctor today.

Correct on your first part.  I also agree with the odd choice of scum kill on Barbossa; since I still found him suspicious enough that I would have looked closer at him today.  

I do question you as to why you are accepting the Joker as townie now?  You left him off your list of suspects.  I get the miller claim is probably true; but why only Superman and myself as possible votes for today?

Just now, Lady K said:

Normally I fine with being suspected; most times in my time travels something is wrong if I am not considered scummy by at least a couple of people; but really?

No reasons or case build up, seems you are just jumping a bandwagon here.  If you find me the best choice then state why.

It's almost like you haven't read anything else I've posted in this thread. Feigned indignation does not suit you.

Difficult to jump a bandwagon I started.

2 hours ago, StickFig said:

It's almost like you haven't read anything else I've posted in this thread. Feigned indignation does not suit you.

Difficult to jump a bandwagon I started.

Go back and look at my post, you didn't start it, the Joker did.  He made the first vote 2hrs before yours.

I did look at what you have posted; it really amounts to nothing.  That is why I asked.

3 hours ago, Lady K said:

Go back and look at my post, you didn't start it, the Joker did.  He made the first vote 2hrs before yours.

Yes, yes, fine, he voted (how strict are we being on formatting?) before me, but the very first reply in this thread is me calling you out. Scum.

On 12/6/2018 at 6:17 PM, StickFig said:

21 minutes ago, StickFig said:

Yes, yes, fine, he voted (how strict are we being on formatting?) before me, but the very first reply in this thread is me calling you out. Scum.

Really?  Where in the above post exactly are you calling my out as scum?  Where is your evidence?  What you are stating is that Bob is now town based on yesterday and you want to lynch me today based off my (late according to you) vote for Ellie.  I really feel like you are reaching for straws here.

Why are you so desperate to lynch me?

14 minutes ago, Lady K said:

Why are you so desperate to lynch me?

I'm not - I'm desperate to lynch scum. But you seem awful desperate not to get lynched, which is scummy. And, since you also seem to be conveniently overlooking what I've said, here it is laid out nicely:

On 12/6/2018 at 8:17 PM, StickFig said:

@Lady K, care to give us a reason we shouldn't lynch you today? That vote for Mrs. Sattler came a mite late for my taste.

Note the explicit callout where I even tagged you by name.

On 12/7/2018 at 8:03 PM, StickFig said:

... putting forth a bunch of reasons for it and then not doing it until everyone else did and the lynch was already done. Which is what you did.

Note what I said about your scummy attempt to lynch a townie yesterday, and your lateness to the party for lynching a scum.

1 hour ago, StickFig said:

I'm not - I'm desperate to lynch scum. But you seem awful desperate not to get lynched, which is scummy. And, since you also seem to be conveniently overlooking what I've said, here it is laid out nicely:

Note the explicit callout where I even tagged you by name.

Note what I said about your scummy attempt to lynch a townie yesterday, and your lateness to the party for lynching a scum.

If you really wanted to lynch scum then you would also be looking at all the others as well.  But you seem focused on me only.  Asking my to give you a reason why you shouldn't lynch me and calling me out for what you consider a late vote (which I stated I would change at any time) is not scummy.  If I had been asked to switch my vote, I would have.  If I had been the one to hammer the vote and Superman to switch after that, then you still would have targeted me today.

Also I thought, as others had, that Barbossa was acting scummy, I never attempted to lynch a townie because we didn't know till this morning that Barbossa was town.  Again, you are reaching for straws in an attempt to lynch me while not even looking at any of the others.  If you think you have evidence against me then present it.