Zhulbruk Fortress

My first build this year which I have not yet introduced here. It's an orcs fortress built on a swamp and I know it is very Nocturnus.

45413778531_b35f2b18d3_c.jpg

30473286447_70c0d6101c_c.jpg

30473221987_06dfc3196c_c.jpg

Great job.  Love the tower the stone work is nice and matches with the woodwork well.  I like the green water with the alligator.  The lean to is neat.  The log wall parts are a nice touch.  

Looks great, I love how you use regular plates as rockwork and the shaping is very impressive! Keep up the great work! :thumbup:

Cool tower, I particularly like the rounded wooden part (great blending of dark red!) and the use of tooth plates. The stud pole on the legt is a great detail! Nice texture for the stonework: good mix of studs, tiles, lbg and dbg. The terrain I think would benefit from some tiles as well; 100% studs is just a bit too much IMO. One more nitpick: the fact that neither the water, nor the pallisade stretch from border to border of your MOC, is undermining the idea that there is a continuous defence going around the tower.

By the way, I thought you joined the Guilds already? Maybe I misremembered. :shrug_confused: Anyway, your builds would be very much welcome in Nocturnus (and the rest of GoH)! :sweet: