come2me

[MOC] UCS chrome naboo royal starship

Hello,

i am proud to share for my first post one of my creations with you : a chromed naboo royal starship.

The pieces were chromed by chrome block city (very nice man and very beautiful pieces)

180811063540883469.jpg

180811063551547806.jpg

180811063620636578.jpg

180811063617770360.jpg

180811063635923478.jpg

Hope you like it :)

Edited by come2me

Gorgeous! The royal starship is by far my favorite ship from TPM and you've captured its essence brilliantly. Does the chrome process affect how tightly the pieces fit together?

That looks fantastic, great job!!! May I ask how much the chrome parts costed you?

The picture on the sticker kinda reminds me another UCS Royal Naboo Starship. :tongue:

1 hour ago, Anio said:

The picture on the sticker kinda reminds me another UCS Royal Naboo Starship. :tongue:

Of course it is yours, i found the sticker on ebay :classic:

There are about 550 chromed pieces, for a price between 0.80 € for the little ones, and 12€ for the quarter domes, in total it cost about 1000 € for all the pieces.

And despite the chroming, the pieces fit perfectly, with a bit stronger clutch than normal pieces.

There are about 4000 pieces for the model

A thing of beauty....expensive....but a beautiful ship none the less...looks awesome.

Edited by Hold0511

49 minutes ago, come2me said:

in total it cost about 1000 € for all the pieces.

HOLY SITH!

But it's worth every single credit. We know chrome minifigs and there are some MOCs with some chrome pieces. The only other chrome models i could find, are a McDonnell Douglas DC-3 with chrome fuselage and chrome engines and a Morgan Threewheeler. This is a new level of MOC.

This is a very nice model. Good representation of the ship and all the chrome is beautiful.

I can only imagine how much all of the chrome cost, but looks worth it!

1 hour ago, Cjd223 said:

This is a very nice model. Good representation of the ship and all the chrome is beautiful.

I can only imagine how much all of the chrome cost, but looks worth it!

On 12/4/2018 at 6:23 PM, come2me said:

Of course it is yours, i found the sticker on ebay :classic:

There are about 550 chromed pieces, for a price between 0.80 € for the little ones, and 12€ for the quarter domes, in total it cost about 1000 € for all the pieces.

And despite the chroming, the pieces fit perfectly, with a bit stronger clutch than normal pieces.

There are about 4000 pieces for the model