1123 bricks actually.

s0n7bh.png

I do not found the front gun under LDD. Did someone know where I can find this?

@Ivan_M as for the 169 there will be no swashplate element on the model as it doesn't exist. same for the gun except if someone find it.

169 was already hard but this one is ....worse ;)

Steph

Edited by steph77

50 minutes ago, steph77 said:

I do not found the front gun under LDD. Did someone know where I can find this?

For the shell the part number is 31901. For the spring shooter it's 15400 and for the arrow it's 15303. :classic:

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 11:41 PM, Leewan said:

For the shell the part number is 31901. For the spring shooter it's 15400 and for the arrow it's 15303. :classic:

zswxoT.png

Thank you!

oups. I forgot the handle. correction in progress...

EDIT : new LDD available :)

EDIT 2: second update, the tail power shaft was omitted. please consider the revision B model.

Edited by steph77

Awesome MOC!

I always loved your helicopters, so my next Bricklink order will contain at least one swashplate and once TC15 is over, I have to build this.

Thank you very much for the LDD, that was fast.

finally model rev C is available and posted at mocpages with power shaft of tail rotor and flaps command.

WOW! Your helicopter has incredible functionality and it also looks good. Great job!

I must admit so far the best what I have seen in this content. Very impressive rotors control :thumbup:

...and is real beauty :wub:

Now the only thing that (eventually) can change my ranking is P-38

Edited by I_Igor
Missing Can

Thanks guys! I just wonder how I can use this extra time now.  

I really hope now to see more helicopters in this competition.some design are very promising actually. Can not wait to see the final results. I also hope people will make ldd instructions too as I think it is the most interesting thing for other participants.

5 hours ago, steph77 said:

I just wonder how I can use this extra time now. 

Clear your head, enjoy free time (you earned it :grin:) and you will come to something impressive to build. Do not worry ideas pop-up when at least expected. :wink:

what about a black ops four blades version?

uTho2D.png

OxdRlM.png

0Fw4Qx.png

Edited by steph77

This looks very cool, although white one is more to my liking. Strong contestant! Good luck on the competition! I will have to study yours and other helicopter topics to learn more about it as I never took time for it. I was hoping you would go all the way with Chinook in the first place.

Best regards,

Miha

Stunning!:thumbup: I do prefer four blades compared to two. I also think that this would look bonkers in green, sadly though their aren't many green technic pieces available..:cry_sad:

I have finished physical build, it is very nice model. Give me week or two to make instructions :classic:

32856453418_aca1156a40_c.jpg

So now, there are two hunters in EB's sky :thumbup:

Instruction are for free in my mind and way of thinking. So nothing for me. You could estimate your job needs a little fee though :wink:.

great job you've done here!

What is your honest opinion about it, now you've got it IRL? do you still have the 169 or do you need to take it in parts to build this one?

25 minutes ago, steph77 said:

So now, there are two hunters in EB's sky :thumbup:

Instruction are for free in my mind and way of thinking. So nothing for me. You could estimate your job needs a little fee though :wink:.

great job you've done here!

What is your honest opinion about it, now you've got it IRL? do you still have the 169 or do you need to take it in parts to build this one?

Thank you. I took AW169 apart long ago, I do not keep models build at all. The biggest difference is of course placement of flight controls, on AW169 it is very handy and you can play with it more easily. Here on Hunter it is more accurate to real helicopter with stick in cabin. I have enjoyed both very much

22 hours ago, steph77 said:

what about a black ops four blades version?

16 hours ago, T Lego said:

I do prefer four blades compared to two.

Me too. I think that all black will take away from the details and the good overall shape. Maybe throw a little DBG curved panels in there instead of black ones.