cooper87

Hi from the Netherlands

Just a quick introduction, I am a 31 year old AFOL that only recently got back into Lego. I am interested in classic castle and pirates and recently rebuilt most of my cool childhood sets, like the Black Seas Barracuda, Wolfpack Tower and more knight stuff.

I am also working on a modest sized Lego city with modular buildings (only got 2 so far, expensive!) and want to fill the rest up with MOC's, a train and some automation with an Arduino; like automated train crossings, LED lights etc. Last week I designed my first small train station, ordered the parts from Bricklink and built it. It's quite satisfying to see it come to life, although I already see some mistakes and learned some lessons for the next one :)

Been lurking for a few months but now would like to participate a bit more :)

Edited by cooper87

Welcome to Eurobricks! I'd be interested to see the train station you built, and I'm glad you decided to join and participate more!

6 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Welcome to Eurobricks! I'd be interested to see the train station you built, and I'm glad you decided to join and participate more!

Thanks!

Here's the train station, it's nothing too fancy. I bought the train 60051 and was rather disappointing with the "train station" that it included, so tried to design something in the style of that train. Also the gray brick holding the 2nd clock isn't the right color and one entrance gate is not attached properly yet, need to order some more bricks!

train-station-1.jpg?dl=1

train-station-2.jpg?dl=1

1 minute ago, cooper87 said:

Thanks!

Here's the train station, it's nothing too fancy. I bought the train 60051 and was rather disappointing with the "train station" that it included, so tried to design something in the style of that train. Also the gray brick holding the 2nd clock isn't the right color and one entrance gate is not attached properly yet, need to order some more bricks!

That still looks pretty good notherless. Your city setup is coming along great!

Welcome to Eurobricks, Cooper87.

I think you're moc is coming along nicely.