ExeSandbox

MOC: Forestside House

This model started out as a simple sketch, and I wanted to see if I could built a fully completed LEGO version of it, and here it is! The Forestside house, as the name suggest, is supposed to be located in the forest, highlighted by the trees in the background. On the exterior, there is a swimming pool, garage, driveway, and some nice glass fencing. The house itself, has got a balcony, a rooftop lounge, and some nice big windows for a scenic view. The interior is also fully detailed with a living room, dining area, kitchen, bathroom, study, and a bedroom.

Overall this model took me about 2 month to create, and I hope you enjoy it!

44268544220_af52e7b106_b.jpg

45173043935_4b20992d78_b.jpg

31145827457_2032a04745_b.jpg

31145826667_4585ab756d_b.jpg

44268541120_be6510863c_b.jpg

45173037675_7f02e42a61_b.jpg

31145822947_e6ba50065a_b.jpg

45360479804_5826998d28_b.jpg

46084717921_a7f745ed5e_b.jpg

45360477754_4dd6862ae9_b.jpg

45226713525_0de78d3b7c_b.jpg

This is quite lovely! I love the abundance of green used in various shades throughout both the interior and exterior of the house! Plus, that cobblestoned courtyard pond with the crooked bordering path is an adorable addition! :thumbup: :wub:

P.S. Would you consider submitting this to LEGO Ideas? :wink:

O My!!!

this looks Amazing!!!

- Love how you use a glas-window for your table

Great Great Work!!!

Greetings!

2 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

This is quite lovely! I love the abundance of green used in various shades throughout both the interior and exterior of the house! Plus, that cobblestoned courtyard pond with the crooked bordering path is an adorable addition! :thumbup: :wub:

P.S. Would you consider submitting this to LEGO Ideas? :wink:

Thanks! A lot of the colors and details were accidental and they ended up working really well. :snicker:

But I wouldn't consider submitting this to LEGO Ideas. While this is a nice MOC, I wouldn't want it to become an actual set, and giving LEGO the rights to this model would restrict what I can do with it. :cry_sad:

1 hour ago, LegoMyMamma said:

It is beautiful -- I'd love to see it built using 'real' bricks!

I agree! Your design is beautiful! 

Looks great, I just love the all the different furniture designs, the pool, the exterior modern railing and the brick-built road! I’m not very sure about the house itself; I think that olive green isn’t the best color choice here, the colors used in the ground floor may work better... Also I highly recommend you to add your MOCs into Flickr groups because your MOCs deserve much more attention! Anyway, keep the great work up! :thumbup:

Edited by LegoModularFan

This is beautiful, inside and out!  Love how you've done the pool and the bathroom. Gorgeous colours too.