Kintobor

Kintobor's Cosplay Mafia Day Five: Con Crud

49 minutes ago, Asphalt said:

I admit that I got stuck in the bandwagon on that last vote.  It was a busy week and I didnt realize voting was up until less than an hour prior.  That is on me.  But I was Dead on about Moody from the start.   And I may be new, but doesn't calling me out to be a night kill sound like a scum move?  A Town member wouldn't want a night kill nor be capable of it.  

I believe Bob was asking the potential vig to night kill you.

27 minutes ago, Bob said:

Doctor Who has been flying under the radar too much. Most scum like to fly under the radar while still appearing active. This leads me to believe she's likely a power role and now you're trying to kill him off after presumably rolecopping last night. 

Barbossa supported the lynch for Oroku yesterday and was confident she was scum. Sattler and Joker supported this lynch. Yesterday I said it was one or the other. 

There's clearly a town vigilante out there unless for some strange and bizarre reason the scum get two kills, which would be utterly ridiculous. Calling out a night kill for the vigilante on someone that you think is scum is not a "scum move". 

Vote for Barbossa. He's scum.

I'm town. We're called town, not "loyal cosplayers". Anybody that is actually town knows that. Saying "loyal cosplayers" is just a different way of him saying town perhaps. I call the innocents town in every single game I play, even when they're called things like "loyalists", "innocents", whatever. I call the scum "scum" every game as well no matter what they're called in the game. Everyone's alignment the next day has come out as "town" so there's no reason for Doctor Who to assume that our roles are "loyal cosplayers" since they've all come back as "town". This is a flimsy suspicion thinking that Doctor Who is scum because he's calling people loyal cosplayers. Perhaps you're using that miller claim as scum or you're just severely misguided. Not sure which. 

I could be totally wrong on some of these suspicions, but I believe I'm correct on at least a few. 

Honestly not being suspicious of Doctor Who just because he is flying under the radar too much is a terrible way to judge Mr. Man. I have been in a similar situations where one person manage to fly under the radar almost the whole time and ended up winning with the scum (Umbra Manis in Trial By Jury). Being too quiet should not give you a suspicious free pass. You being suspicious of me and others yet feeling Doctor Who is in the clear for doing the exact same thing reeks of scummy fish. Why are you so sure I'm scum. You seemed 50/50 yesterday and even voted for Oroku yourself, so for you to be SO sure I'm scum is just nonsense. Also when was I confident Oroku was scum? I did think she was very scummy but I never said "with out a doubt this turtle hatting balloon head is a scum!". IMO you seem over confident that I'm scum. 

You have just moved up to the top spot of my scummy list for seemingly protecting the 11th Doctor. To me I feel this could very well be a scummy defending another scummy and that's bad. 

Unvote: 11th Doctor (Lady K)

Vote: Superman (Bob) 

Also personal I feel there's not enough room for 2 stubborn pirates. Off to the plank with yah!!! 

19 minutes ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Why are you so sure I'm scum. You seemed 50/50 yesterday and even voted for Oroku yourself, so for you to be SO sure I'm scum is just nonsense. Also when was I confident Oroku was scum? I did think she was very scummy but I never said "with out a doubt this turtle hatting balloon head is a scum!". IMO you seem over confident that I'm scum. 

@Bob said this about you yesterday.

Barbossa is the one casting the initial vote for Oroku and has been out for her all day today, so it's not likely that they would be on the same team unless they're trying a power play. This leads me to believe that either Barbossa or Oroku are scum, but likely not both.

Based on my theory, if Oroku flips town, I'm inclined to believe that Barbossa is scum. If Oroku flips scum, I'm about 75% sure that Barbossa is town, but not completely as it could be some kind of a next level play. 

@Bob, what do you actually find suspicious about Barbossa? Are you suspicious of him because he was "out for" Kotz? 

What is your reasoning for why you think that because KotZ flipped town it means Khscarymovie4 is scum?

(BTW I'll answer some peoples question before they might ask it. I'm not defending Barbossa in any way. I'm merely questioning Superman.)

12 hours ago, fhomess said:

Well that's a spectacularly bad turn of events.  We're likely going to have to lynch scum from here on out to win this thing.

I want to hear from a few of the folks who haven't checked in yet.  Oh wait, that's just me and Superman.

So I think it's notable how Ellie is latching on to the Doctor's questioning of Hera and going after her there.  The Doctor seems to be intentionally trying to avoid having anyone look at the bandwagon on Oroku in any detail as well, while Barbossa seems intent on ignoring yesterday entirely and looking back farther... or getting some PR results to inform his decision.  Meanwhile, the Joker asks redundant questions to which there are no answers and Hera accuses the Doctor of killing everyone who voted for her, which... doesn't appear to have even happened.  I need a vote gatling gun at this point.

Personally, I think there's at least 2 scum on the Oroku bandwagon.  Oroku was moderately scummy but this wasn't a case of a Finn who was super scummy and odd or of Mad-Eye who we had a result on.  Both Ellie and the Doctor pushed Oroku hard on the reasoning behind his vote for Barbossa.  As the one person beside Hera who didn't vote for Oroku, I agree with Hera's question of if we had switched our votes, would you not have called us out for a late switch?  My vote wasn't needed on the bandwagon and I was happy to leave it with Doc Brown.

image.png

Apologies... I accidentally pasted something at the end of my post that is completely unrelated to this.  I thought I had deleted it before posting.

If you're curiously what those numbers mean... it's related to a board game racing league and you can find it here.

How am I trying to avoid having others look at the bandwagon on Oroku when I posted this below and posted all the voting patterns so far with scum in red and loyal town in green?  Anyone can see who voted for whom and the bandwagons that followed.

Yes, I wanted to know why you left your vote; and no I would not have called you out for bandwagon since it was the town's preferred choice this late in our game.  I have seen many times in the past the scum pull this exact same move to appear more townie.

19 hours ago, Lady K said:

We have seven of us left; with two or three scum, that leaves only four to five of us as loyal cosplayers.  We really need to be very careful today.

I would like to hear why Chell and Hera left their votes individually on different lynches choices vs what the town had decided on.  One thought is that one of them knew that  Oroku would be revealed as loyal cosplayer and then try to claim innocence due to not suspecting her.  That would mean at least on scum on the bandwagon for Oroku.

I clearly state here that there is at least one scum on the Oroku bandwagon; how is this avoiding having anyone notice the bandwagon votes?

2 hours ago, Bob said:

Doctor Who has been flying under the radar too much. Most scum like to fly under the radar while still appearing active. This leads me to believe she's likely a power role and now you're trying to kill him off after presumably rolecopping last night. 

Barbossa supported the lynch for Oroku yesterday and was confident she was scum. Sattler and Joker supported this lynch. Yesterday I said it was one or the other. 

There's clearly a town vigilante out there unless for some strange and bizarre reason the scum get two kills, which would be utterly ridiculous. Calling out a night kill for the vigilante on someone that you think is scum is not a "scum move". 

Vote for Barbossa. He's scum.

I'm town. We're called town, not "loyal cosplayers". Anybody that is actually town knows that. Saying "loyal cosplayers" is just a different way of him saying town perhaps. I call the innocents town in every single game I play, even when they're called things like "loyalists", "innocents", whatever. I call the scum "scum" every game as well no matter what they're called in the game. Everyone's alignment the next day has come out as "town" so there's no reason for Doctor Who to assume that our roles are "loyal cosplayers" since they've all come back as "town". This is a flimsy suspicion thinking that Doctor Who is scum because he's calling people loyal cosplayers. Perhaps you're using that miller claim as scum or you're just severely misguided. Not sure which. 

I could be totally wrong on some of these suspicions, but I believe I'm correct on at least a few. 

Correct, as I stated earlier my time travels/party going cosplaying (RL) took over.  

For the recored, I have been playing like this for the last few games.  To me its more fun to try and stay in character with the game and to say 'loyal cosplayer' vs town or townie. After all we are supposed to be locked in a crazy hotel with cold pizza, warm sodas, and a murderer running around the halls at night.  Have fun with it. 

As to who to vote for; I am still looking at past voting and the exchanges of conversation going on today; it is really feeling like the scum are successfully dividing us.  

17 hours ago, Lady K said:

:wacko:  Who voted for me?  What a weird thing to say, care to explain?

Ellie Sattler (LegoMonorailFan): 5 Votes (Rider Raider, jluck, fhomess, Tariq j, Forresto)

Dangit, I got you and LegoMonorailFan mixed up. My apologies.

So, I'll point this out again.... @LegoMonorailFan, everyone who voted for you on Day 1 is dead. Care to comment?

Vote: Ellie Sattler (LegoMonorailFan)

5 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

And there it is, if it wasn't already transparent enough. What a petty revenge vote. 

4 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

@Bob, what do you actually find suspicious about Barbossa? Are you suspicious of him because he was "out for" Kotz? 

What is your reasoning for why you think that because KotZ flipped town it means Khscarymovie4 is scum?

(BTW I'll answer some peoples question before they might ask it. I'm not defending Barbossa in any way. I'm merely questioning Superman.)

Oroku flipped town after Barbossa went so hard against him. I voted for Oroku because I wanted to see which one was scum between the two. I have been suspicious of Barbossa for days due to fluffy posts and other various issues like joining bandwagons with little explanation. The revenge vote above is further evidence and proof. 

3 hours ago, Lady K said:

Correct, as I stated earlier my time travels/party going cosplaying (RL) took over.  

For the recored, I have been playing like this for the last few games.  To me its more fun to try and stay in character with the game and to say 'loyal cosplayer' vs town or townie. After all we are supposed to be locked in a crazy hotel with cold pizza, warm sodas, and a murderer running around the halls at night.  Have fun with it. 

As to who to vote for; I am still looking at past voting and the exchanges of conversation going on today; it is really feeling like the scum are successfully dividing us.  

Don't take my defense of you being absent as proof that you're 100% town. I believe you lean town, not that you're confirmed in any way. 

42 minutes ago, StickFig said:

So, I'll point this out again.... @LegoMonorailFan, everyone who voted for you on Day 1 is dead. Care to comment?

I'm willing to change my vote to Sattler to vote her off. I believe she, the Joker, and Barbossa are all scum. With 7 of us we need a majority of 4. Expect the scum to vote for me (like Barbossa already has) to try and get rid of me. That leaves potentially three votes on me, which means the remaining town need to coalesce together and vote out one of the three I listed. 

Still not sure why I am reading scum, but I would like to point out that I was the one who initiated the vote off of the only ACTUAL scum to be eliminated.  Two days I voted for Mad-Eye.  Sounds pretty clear cut Town to me.

I only know for certain That Batgirl and I were Townies that voted for Karai yesterday, mistake that it was.  50% or more of the remain gin votes could be and probably are scum.  I just don't know who.  I am still trying to decide if you calling for my head if you making a mistake as a Townie,  or trying to get the town to vote me out as Scum.  

1 hour ago, StickFig said:

That is a fairly scary coincidence at the very least.

Well the scum could have very easily selected players to kill with a bias towards those who voted for me to give an added bonus of making me look suspicious. All the scum would have to do then is bring it up in a day topic, mention it to someone in a PM, or just wait for someone to notice it.

50 minutes ago, Bob said:

And there it is, if it wasn't already transparent enough. What a petty revenge vote.

Sure, go ahead and lable my vote a revenge vote.  Even though I had originally voted for Dr. Kinks and only voted for you after your response to my questions felt incredibly scummy. But hey, I guess if you are voted on by someone you voted for first call it a revenge vote and claim it adds to his scummy ways. 

50 minutes ago, Bob said:

Oroku flipped town after Barbossa went so hard against him. I voted for Oroku because I wanted to see which one was scum between the two. I have been suspicious of Barbossa for days due to fluffy posts and other various issues like joining bandwagons with little explanation. The revenge vote above is further evidence and proof. 

Don't take my defense of you being absent as proof that you're 100% town. I believe you lean town, not that you're confirmed in any way. 

I'm willing to change my vote to Sattler to vote her off. I believe she, the Joker, and Barbossa are all scum. With 7 of us we need a majority of 4. Expect the scum to vote for me (like Barbossa already has) to try and get rid of me. That leaves potentially three votes on me, which means the remaining town need to coalesce together and vote out one of the three I listed. 

True to the fact that you have been against me for a couple days now. But I really don't understand how my "revenge vote" is further proof. Yesterday Oroku "revenge" voted me and she turned out to be a trustworthy fellow. I don't see how the revenge vote adds to your argument. 

I looked through your thoughts and you have mentioned Sattler before but provided no evidence. Why on this very important day would be willing to lynch this person? Please give some evidence. To me you're looking scummier by the minute. 

I have not mentioned The Joker or Ellie today so I feel I should do so now. Again I think the possibility of 3 scum left is high, so if both my predictions that Superman and Dr. Who are scum then that would leave one more. If there is another then it might be one of these two. I feel Joker is less scummier based on the fact that he did go after Mad-Eye for awhile.

5 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Hey!  You're just defending Barbossa here!  :laugh:

That said, you continue to be very reluctant to say how you feel about anybody.  You continue to push on people without making any statements of your own.  The pushing is fine... it's actually welcome, but you have to also share your own thoughts.

4 hours ago, Lady K said:

How am I trying to avoid having others look at the bandwagon on Oroku when I posted this below and posted all the voting patterns so far with scum in red and loyal town in green?  Anyone can see who voted for whom and the bandwagons that followed.

First, I didn't like the fact that you left Doc Brown's vote off of your Oroku bandwagon listing.  Maybe that was laziness, but the visual cue of having another townie in the last couple of votes would have been useful.

Here's what it SHOULD look like:

Current Vote Count:

Oroku Kirai (KotZ) 6 Votes (Khscarymovie4, Bob, Legomonorailfan, Tariq j, Lady K, Asphalt, Rider Raider)

Doc Brown (Rider Raider) 1 Vote (fhomess)

Superman (Bob) 1 Vote (Stickfig)

Hector Barbossa (Khscarymovie4) 1 Vote (KotZ)

That took me all of 30 seconds to do.  The nice thing about doing that is that you can now see that 2 of the last 4 voters were town quite easily.  If you're town as you will undoubtedly claim, then 3 of the last 4.  That lynch wagon probably doesn't get going unless the scum kick it.  The Oroku bandwagon was based on relatively weak scum tells and the notion that Moody called Oroku out as a blocking target.  Now that we know he's town, you can assume that was a scum ploy to get Oroku lynched.  So you have to also then assume that some scum effort went into making sure that lynch got off the ground.  You and the Joker are both potentials in terms of sealing the deal, but I'd bet there's two between the first three voters (assuming 3 scum, as Barbossa enjoys telling us his team size).

As for those of us not on the bandwagon, you've got me and the Miller claim.  It's unlikely we're both scum, so which of us is it?

This is making me VERY nervous!  What do you know about my life that I don't?

48 minutes ago, Bob said:

Oroku did the same thing yesterday with Barbossa and was town...

Now... for her general unwillingness to commit her own opinions to the public domain, for pushing the Oroku lynch into bandwagon territory, and for killing me before I'm dead...

2 hours ago, StickFig said:

Ok; understandable.  I do question why you were so quick to judge me.  And it is a concerning point.

2 hours ago, Bob said:

I am not.  The only way to know I am 100% town is for the investigator to clear me.

1 hour ago, fhomess said:

Hey!  You're just defending Barbossa here!  :laugh:

That said, you continue to be very reluctant to say how you feel about anybody.  You continue to push on people without making any statements of your own.  The pushing is fine... it's actually welcome, but you have to also share your own thoughts.

First, I didn't like the fact that you left Doc Brown's vote off of your Oroku bandwagon listing.  Maybe that was laziness, but the visual cue of having another townie in the last couple of votes would have been useful.

Here's what it SHOULD look like:

That took me all of 30 seconds to do.  The nice thing about doing that is that you can now see that 2 of the last 4 voters were town quite easily.  If you're town as you will undoubtedly claim, then 3 of the last 4.  That lynch wagon probably doesn't get going unless the scum kick it.  The Oroku bandwagon was based on relatively weak scum tells and the notion that Moody called Oroku out as a blocking target.  Now that we know he's town, you can assume that was a scum ploy to get Oroku lynched.  So you have to also then assume that some scum effort went into making sure that lynch got off the ground.  You and the Joker are both potentials in terms of sealing the deal, but I'd bet there's two between the first three voters (assuming 3 scum, as Barbossa enjoys telling us his team size).

As for those of us not on the bandwagon, you've got me and the Miller claim.  It's unlikely we're both scum, so which of us is it?

Oroku did the same thing yesterday with Barbossa and was town...

Now... for her general unwillingness to commit her own opinions to the public domain, for pushing the Oroku lynch into bandwagon territory, and for killing me before I'm dead...

I did add in that Rider Raider came in on the seventh vote; did you not take time to read my entire post?  See below.

I already stated I do believe that there is at least one scum on that bandwagon;  again in my past experience this late in days in the game, scum have tried to appear more townie by not joining a bandwagon and then the next day claim 'hey I didn't vote for the townie, I voted someone else'.  I was merely questioning the why of both you and the miller.  

20 hours ago, Lady K said:

:wacko:  Who voted for me?  What a weird thing to say, care to explain?

The ACTUAL Final Vote Count for Day One:

Hera Syndulla (Stickfig): 3 Votes (Foreman, LegoMonorailFan, mostlytechnic)

Wonder Woman (Forresto): 1 Vote (KotZ)

Superman (Bob): 1 Vote (Asphalt)

Batgirl (Tariq j): 1 Vote (Khscarymovie4)

Ellie Sattler (LegoMonorailFan): 5 Votes (Rider Raider, jluck, fhomess, Tariq j, Forresto)

Legolas Twinleaf (jluck): 2 Votes (Stickfig, Bob)

Mad-Eye Moody (mostlytechnic): 1 Vote (Lady K)

Day 2:

Current Vote Count:

Wonder Woman (Forresto), 1 Votes (Foreman)

Mad-Eye Moody (Mostly-Technic), 1 Vote (Asphalt)

Finn (Foreman), 11 Votes (Forresto, KotZ, Khscarymovie4, mostly-technic, fhomess, Tariq j, Rider Raider, Stickfig, Bob, LegoMonorailFan, Lady K)

Day 3;

Final Vote Count for Day Three:

Mad-Eye Moody (MostlyTechnic) 11 Votes- (Forresto, KotZ, fhomess, Khscarymovie4, Stickfig, LegoMonorailfan, Rider Raider, Tariq j, Asphalt, Bob, Lady K)

Oruku Kiray (KotZ) 1 Vote- (MostlyTechnic)

Day 4:

Current Vote Count:

Oroku Kirai (KotZ) 6 Votes (Khscarymovie4, Bob, Legomonorailfan, Tariq j, Lady K, Asphalt)

Doc Brown (Rider Raider) 1 Vote (fhomess)

Superman (Bob) 1 Vote (Stickfig)

Hector Barbossa (Khscarymovie4) 1 Vote (KotZ)

Then Rider Raider rolls in with just a few minutes left to add his vote to Oroku; making the total to seven.

I have tried to show who we know is town and scum. 

For my take on the voting patterns:

I do agree it looks really disturbing that everyone with the exception of Chell, who voted for Ellie on Day 1 have been killed and revealed as townie.  While it is just day 1, and of those who voted, two were killed last night.  One was scum and the other was either the vig or third-party.  It could be then viewed as a set up for today to make Ellie look like scum, or Ellie could scum. But it seems too obvious, since it was on Day 1 when every thing is just a guess. The only one still alive is Chell, who voted for Doc Brown the day before Doc Brown is killed.  This also could be viewed both ways, worth noting.

What is standing out to me is that Barbossa voted for Batgirl day 1 (who ended up dead last night),  was third vote (nice hiding place) for day 2 and day 3 and then was first on the lynch for Oroku.  When looking at Day 2 he was back to back votes with Mad-eye Moody and then on day 3 voted again 3rd but for Mad-eye.  With an investigative result against Moody, he would have to vote out a team mate to appear townie.  Moody voted for Oroku then Barbossa set up the lynch and pushed for it on Day  Four.  This appears like team work to me; could I be wrong, of course.  It is, however, concerning.  

So I will vote:

Hector Barbossa (Khscarymovie4)

Current Vote Count

Hector Barbossa (Khscarymovie4) 2 Votes- (Bob, Lady K)

Superman (Bob) 1 Vote- (Khscarymovie4)

Ellie Sattler (LegoMonorailFan) 2 Votes (Stickfig, fhomess)

26 Hours Remains. A reminder that not voting will result in a vote penalty the following day.

2 hours ago, fhomess said:

This is what I get for playing when I should have been sleeping... I call out the wrong player, and I fail to properly cross reference the lists. :wall:

3 hours ago, Bob said:

Ahh yes, please coalesce around the all-powerful Bob, everyone. :pir_wacko:

1 hour ago, Kintobor said:

Current Vote Count

Superman (Bob) 1 Vote- (Khscarymovie4)

Ellie Sattler (LegoMonorailFan) 2 Votes (Stickfig, fhomess)

26 Hours Remains. A reminder that not voting will result in a vote penalty the following day.

We're not going to get anywhere with us splitting the vote between Barbossa and Sattler. 

1 hour ago, Bob said:

We're not going to get anywhere with us splitting the vote between Barbossa and Sattler. 

No, but we have some time still to decide.  Do you have reasons you do not want to vote for Sattler over Barbossa?

Barbossa, what do you think of Ellie's case?

Well Superman is the scummiest person in this room IMO. 

Reasons? For pursing ,and for encouraging the town to pursue, a lynch which is highly illogical. I honestly don't have the best scum reads on most of the people in this room, but I do however have a fairly good town read on @Khscarymovie4. I also had, and many would probably say the same, a fairly high scum read on KotZ. So for @Bob to say that Barbossa pushed for KotZ's lynch, and that if KotZ flips town then Khcarymovie4 must be scum, makes me think that Bob is scum and is chasing what he views as an easy lynch. He's even seemingly ordered the vig to kill one of his select choices ( I know I'm not scum, and while @Asphalt has been rather lackluster in his commentary, I'm willing to give him a pass based on the fact that Bob ordered for him to be killed). Then all he has to do is kill one of the remaining townies and he's won.

9 hours ago, fhomess said:

No, but we have some time still to decide.  Do you have reasons you do not want to vote for Sattler over Barbossa?

I would say that Ellie is third on my list of suspects behind Superman and Dr. Who. If there is a third scummy I would say it's either her or The Joker. The reason I find her more scummy is mostly based off how the clown prince of crime was after Mad-Eye for awhile before he bit the dust making me trust him a little more. The amount of people who are dead who voted on her day 1 is curious but I'm not sure it points to scummy, I'm not so sure why scum would be so angry with a day 1 bandwagon this far into the game. 

11 hours ago, Bob said:

16 hours ago, Bob said:

Then change your vote like your so willing to do instead of complaining that were not getting anywhere! Also I asked you what you found scummy about Ellie specifically and yet no answer has arisen. So I ask you again, why do you find Ellie Sattler suspicious enough to vote for her? 

I do agree that at this point if there are 3 scum then a no lynch taste just as good as death. It seems that Ellie has also found Superman to be quite scummy and has voted for him making him have equal amount of votes. @Asphalt, I believe you have not voted yet. This is a very impotent day and I would love for your opinion and vote to see light. 

I'm Voting Ellie Sattler (LegoMonorailfan)  at least for the moment and here is why.  The Day one vote deaths seem a little too coincidental for me.  I still believe either Superman or Barbosa is scum, but I dont think they are both scum.  I think there is a better chance of eliminating an enemy with Ellie at this point until more information on those two is made concrete.  I also believe both Chell and Hero to be town.  So I am throwing my vote in with theirs.  I hope it doesnt backfire on us like the last one did.

@StickFig has voted for me because everyone who voted for me is dead, @fhomess voted for me because I hadn't shared my opinion at the time, and @Asphalt voted for me because...actually I don't know why.

@StickFig do you have any actual suspicions of me?

@fhomess I've cast my vote and stated my reasons. What's your opinion?

@Asphalt could you please share with us what you actually find suspicious about me that would warrant your vote for me?

4 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Well Superman is the scummiest person in this room IMO. 

Reasons? For pursing ,and for encouraging the town to pursue, a lynch which is highly illogical. I honestly don't have the best scum reads on most of the people in this room, but I do however have a fairly good town read on @Khscarymovie4. I also had, and many would probably say the same, a fairly high scum read on KotZ. So for @Bob to say that Barbossa pushed for KotZ's lynch, and that if KotZ flips town then Khcarymovie4 must be scum, makes me think that Bob is scum and is chasing what he views as an easy lynch. He's even seemingly ordered the vig to kill one of his select choices ( I know I'm not scum, and while @Asphalt has been rather lackluster in his commentary, I'm willing to give him a pass based on the fact that Bob ordered for him to be killed). Then all he has to do is kill one of the remaining townies and he's won.

You say you have a good town read on Barbossa and had a fairly high scum read on Oroku.  This is an argument in favor of your scum read on Superman?  I don't understand that.

Superman struck me as more townie earlier in these proceedings but I agree that his comment yesterday to attack Barbossa if Oroku was town was a nice setup for his actions today.  The vig request is interesting in light of how early it came in voting.

That said, Barbossa's reaction to the night kills suggests he knew scum targeted Batgirl.  It's entirely possible that Doc Brown was the scum kill and Batgirl was a vig or SK kill.  Barbossa doesn't consider this at all.

2 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

I would say that Ellie is third on my list of suspects behind Superman and Dr. Who. If there is a third scummy I would say it's either her or The Joker. The reason I find her more scummy is mostly based off how the clown prince of crime was after Mad-Eye for awhile before he bit the dust making me trust him a little more. The amount of people who are dead who voted on her day 1 is curious but I'm not sure it points to scummy, I'm not so sure why scum would be so angry with a day 1 bandwagon this far into the game. 

Then change your vote like your so willing to do instead of complaining that were not getting anywhere! Also I asked you what you found scummy about Ellie specifically and yet no answer has arisen. So I ask you again, why do you find Ellie Sattler suspicious enough to vote for her? 

I do agree that at this point if there are 3 scum then a no lynch taste just as good as death. It seems that Ellie has also found Superman to be quite scummy and has voted for him making him have equal amount of votes. @Asphalt, I believe you have not voted yet. This is a very impotent day and I would love for your opinion and vote to see light. 

You are confident enough in your vote for Superman and your read of Dr. Who OVER Ellie that you do not wish to vote for Ellie.  Noted.  You're calling out Superman for note switching to Ellie, but you're doing the same thing, essentially.

2 hours ago, Asphalt said:

I'm Voting Ellie Sattler (LegoMonorailfan)  at least for the moment and here is why.  The Day one vote deaths seem a little too coincidental for me.  I still believe either Superman or Barbosa is scum, but I dont think they are both scum.  I think there is a better chance of eliminating an enemy with Ellie at this point until more information on those two is made concrete.  I also believe both Chell and Hero to be town.  So I am throwing my vote in with theirs.  I hope it doesnt backfire on us like the last one did.

At this point, we've got Superman and the Doctor voting for Barbossa, and Ellie and Barbossa voting for Superman.  I would expect that there's 2 scum on one of those and 1 scum on the other... I just happen to think there's 3 remaining, but would love to find out it's just 2.  It obviously can't be 4.  Both groups are refusing to vote for Ellie.  Therefore, Ellie is scum and in cahoots with one or both of the others.  I would not at all be surprised if the fourth of those folks is a neutral.  I'm not entirely sold that Superman and Barbossa aren't both scum, but I'm willing to accept that for now.

1 hour ago, fhomess said:

You say you have a good town read on Barbossa and had a fairly high scum read on Oroku.  This is an argument in favor of your scum read on Superman?  I don't understand that.

Superman struck me as more townie earlier in these proceedings but I agree that his comment yesterday to attack Barbossa if Oroku was town was a nice setup for his actions today.  The vig request is interesting in light of how early it came in voting.

That said, Barbossa's reaction to the night kills suggests he knew scum targeted Batgirl.  It's entirely possible that Doc Brown was the scum kill and Batgirl was a vig or SK kill.  Barbossa doesn't consider this at all.

You are confident enough in your vote for Superman and your read of Dr. Who OVER Ellie that you do not wish to vote for Ellie.  Noted.  You're calling out Superman for note switching to Ellie, but you're doing the same thing, essentially.

At this point, we've got Superman and the Doctor voting for Barbossa, and Ellie and Barbossa voting for Superman.  I would expect that there's 2 scum on one of those and 1 scum on the other... I just happen to think there's 3 remaining, but would love to find out it's just 2.  It obviously can't be 4.  Both groups are refusing to vote for Ellie.  Therefore, Ellie is scum and in cahoots with one or both of the others.  I would not at all be surprised if the fourth of those folks is a neutral.  I'm not entirely sold that Superman and Barbossa aren't both scum, but I'm willing to accept that for now.

What bothers me the most is that you left out that there are two votes on Ellie; yours and Hera.  You assume then that we buy into that both of you are town; without knowledge of you being cleared as town, then you could be scum trying to direct the lynching of townie today.  Yes, I am inclined to believe the Miller claim and therefore Hera would be town; but it is still possible for her to be a third-party or even scum. 

Why do you think 2 scum would vote together on one person; this seems too obvious and would be noticed.  I would disagree and think they would split their votes; and if we do have three, then I would think there would be one one each.  Also three scum and one neutral seems a bit much for a game that started with 14 players.

While I do agree that we could have 3 and not 4 scum, with 2 being preferable, your statement that you happen to think there is 3 scum left seems like you know it to be true.  I find this disturbing.

I never refused to switch to Ellie; if that is towns choice then so be it, I will switch.  This is the second time you have put words into my statements to mean something other than what I have said; a scum tactic I have seen in the past.  

Superman (Bob) 1 Vote- (Khscarymovie4, LegoMonorailFan)

Ellie Sattler (LegoMonorailFan) 2 Votes (Stickfig, fhomess,Asphalt)

Current Vote Count

Superman (Bob) 2 Votes- (Khscarymovie4, LegoMonorailFan)

Ellie Sattler (LegoMonorailFan) 3 Votes (Stickfig, fhomess, Asphalt)

6 Hours Remains. A majority of four is needed to lynch.

Edited by Kintobor

11 minutes ago, Lady K said:

What bothers me the most is that you left out that there are two votes on Ellie; yours and Hera.  You assume then that we buy into that both of you are town; without knowledge of you being cleared as town, then you could be scum trying to direct the lynching of townie today.  Yes, I am inclined to believe the Miller claim and therefore Hera would be town; but it is still possible for her to be a third-party or even scum. 

Why do you think 2 scum would vote together on one person; this seems too obvious and would be noticed.  I would disagree and think they would split their votes; and if we do have three, then I would think there would be one one each.  Also three scum and one neutral seems a bit much for a game that started with 14 players.

While I do agree that we could have 3 and not 4 scum, with 2 being preferable, your statement that you happen to think there is 3 scum left seems like you know it to be true.  I find this disturbing.

I never refused to switch to Ellie; if that is towns choice then so be it, I will switch.  This is the second time you have put words into my statements to mean something other than what I have said; a scum tactic I have seen in the past.  

Superman (Bob) 2 Votes- (Khscarymovie4, LegoMonorailFan)

Ellie Sattler (LegoMonorailFan) 3 Votes (Stickfig, fhomess,Asphalt)

You're right about all of this.  Yet you don't really address the case against Ellie.  Anyway, let me walk through the notion that scum are likely to be splitting their votes.

Assume for a moment that there are 3 scum remaining (I don't care too much about the neutral... that's just speculation), then it's LYLO.  We lynch a scum or we lose.  If a townie is lynched, we enter the night with 3 scum and 3 non-scum.  If there's a neutral, the scum have won as they outnumber us.  If not, then all they need to do is have their night kill be successful and/or survive the night.  If we lynch no one, then the scum simply have to be successful at night and survive to win.  That's why I think Barbossa's shock at the extra night kill is of particular interest.

Assuming there are 2 scum remaining, then it's entirely possible they have split their votes, but at this point, the scummiest folks are all on Barbossa and Superman.  Sure, the miller may be the issue, I'm willing to deal with that later.  However, if there are only 2 scum remaining, then I think we can afford a mislynch in order to address the 3 scum remaining scenario.  

18 hours ago, fhomess said:

I've got no problem voting for Sattler. 

Unvote: Barbossa / Khscarymovie4

Vote: Ellie Sattler / LegoMonorailFan 

7 hours ago, Asphalt said:

Interesting that you're coming out against Sattler. Perhaps in a hope to look innocent tomorrow when she flips scum. We'll see. 

4 hours ago, fhomess said:

The reason I (and presumably others) had a high scum reading on KotZ was because his behavior was scummy in general. My scum read on Bob is (along with other things) based off his statement that because @Khscarymovie4 voted for KotZ, it means that Barbossa is scum. Because I believe Bob is scum, it leads me to believe that Barbossa is town since he seems to be Bob's main target.

7 minutes ago, Bob said:

Vote: Ellie Sattler / LegoMonorailFan 

You got a reason for that vote? :hmpf: