CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2018 - Your Santa MOC winners thread

Another manatee has completed its journey... crossing the Irish Sea to appear in my letter box!! Star Wars poly bags and a Green Arrow Dimensions figure - perfect!!

Many thanks to Copmike! 

Prize F made it to NY. And my oh my CopMike, you’ve truly outdone yourself. Thanks a million for doing this year in and year out. Wishing nothing but the best to you and yours.

Prize B has arrived in CA. Thanks for this, CopMike!

Mine arrived.  Thanks for all of your hard work, CopMike!  You rock!

Manatee arrived safely in LA. Thanks for putting this all together CopMike! Prizes for a fun build off are not necessary for a friendly build challenge but its one of the many things that makes Eurobricks the best Lego gathering on the internet. Thank you!

They all seem to be slightly different. But thank you! I always love random minifigures. My prize A was Hulk, Muddy Solo, and Some other green super hero guy. 

Finally got mine yesterday! And boy, it's (Prize B) pretty different from the last day's stuff! Thought the bonus would be slightly different. Anyway, I'm already darn grateful that I got the kessel miner and a series 17 minifig! And I'm quite intrigued that there's a Ghostbuster ghost too. Again, thank you CopMike and Sigfreid for this! :thumbup:

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

The manatees have arrived in the USA! I imagine mine swan across the North Atlantic, part of the Artic Ocean, then swimming in the Atlantic, down the East Coast of North America with a brief stopover in Florida to visit some cousins and over to the Gulf of Mexico, across the Panama Canal and up the Gulf of California finally to the Pacific Ocean to San Diego, where they made landfall. From there they hitchhiked to inland So, California and finally to my home (their new home).

Thanks @CopMikefor running this contest each year and making sure all the manatees get to their new adoptive homes.

I look forward to next year and the Christmas Raffle again, always fun to participate and see how others interpret the instructions of the year.

Andy D

BTW: I received manatee prize E.

Edited by Andy D

3 hours ago, Maple said:

They all seem to be slightly different. But thank you! I always love random minifigures. My prize A was Hulk, Muddy Solo, and Some other green super hero guy. 

Is it Martian Manhunter from DC? I got him and hulk too (along with supergirl)

1 hour ago, Legocity2713 said:

Is it Martian Manhunter from DC? I got him and hulk too (along with supergirl)

Yes. I forgot his name. I'd love to have gotten a Supergirl! 

Manatee arrived. Thanks so much Mike for all the work you put into the raffle every year. :sweet: