CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2018 - Your Santa MOC winners thread

Oh, can't wait to see what the surprise is ! First time I won here on Eurobricks. Hope my PM went well to CopMike on December.

And yes Peppermint_M, I remember the old time of ASCII Art 

!
       !
       ^
      / \
     /___\
    |=   =|
    |     |
    |     |
    |     |
    |     |
    |     |
    |     |
    |     |
    |     |
    |     |
   /|##!##|\
  / |##!##| \
 /  |##!##|  \
|  / ^ | ^ \  |
| /  ( | )  \ |
|/   ( | )   \|
    ((   ))
   ((  :  ))
   ((  :  ))
    ((   ))
     (( ))
      ( )

Would someone please post a photo of the fabled manatee? I am curious to see what it looks like.

My manatee swam and reached its destination. :thumbup:

Many thanks @CopMike:grin_wub:

The backpack of my manatee contained the following (please don't post about it in plain text to avoid spoiling the thrill for others and don't read it if you don't want your own surprise) :sweet:

Spoiler

Green Arrow Dimensions minifig, First Order General polybag, random Series 17 collectable minifig bag

1 hour ago, Covi said:

My manatee swam and reached its destination. :thumbup:

Many thanks @CopMike:grin_wub:

The backpack of my manatee contained the following (please don't post about it in plain text to avoid spoiling the thrill for others and don't read it if you don't want your own surprise) :sweet:

Reveal hidden contents

Green Arrow Dimensions minifig, First Order General polybag, random Series 17 collectable minifig bag

It is so beautiful :wub_drool::wub_drool:

Edited by Don Neimoidte de la Mancha

I am so eager to find out what you guys had won from this year and last year. It’s so exciting to guess this mystery! 

My "prize B" has reached England, and it looks good. 
I'm at Uni so I wasn't able to open the package manatee myself, but it arrived in perfect health after the swim. For those who want to know, it brought...

Spoiler

...40176 Scariff Stormtrooper, Rebel A-wing Pilot, Boba Fett, Darth Revan, and a "Super Heroes" Superman(?)

1280x331.jpg

Sorry if I'm obviously wrong with any of these, I have very little knowledge of the source material so I'm going off the names on the bags! They're all interesting figs to me though.

As ever, thanks must go to CopMike for his effort and generosity, of course!

13 minutes ago, ColletArrow said:

I'm at Uni so I wasn't able to open the package manatee myself, but it arrived in perfect health after the swim. For those who want to know, it brought...

Reveal hidden contents

...40176 Scariff Stormtrooper, Rebel A-wing Pilot, Boba Fett, Darth Revan, and a "Super Heroes" Superman(?)

1280x331.jpg

Sorry if I'm obviously wrong with any of these, I have very little knowledge of the source material so I'm going off the names on the bags! They're all interesting figs to me though.

Sweet, and thanks! :oh: I'm at prize B too! These minifigures would definitely be great additions to my minifigure collection.:grin: I thought I would have to scour places and third-party dealers for them.

Can't wait for mine to arrive now! :laugh:

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

56 minutes ago, parsom said:

Strange, so prize B is much more generous than prize E?

@ColletArrow has won on the last day.

Typically last day winners receive a more "packed" manatee.

And besides that : free Lego is no matter what always :thumbup:

3 hours ago, ColletArrow said:

Reveal hidden contents

1280x331.jpg

Woo! congrats on the great prizes,  i have to admit im a bit jealous of #3 as i was never able to score one of those.

4 hours ago, Covi said:

@ColletArrow has won on the last day.

Typically last day winners receive a more "packed" manatee.

And besides that : free Lego is no matter what always :thumbup:

I thought all the prizes of each categories are standardized? There actually are variants?

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

Hej CopMike, många tack för de underbara gåvorna igen; det är mycket uppskattat.

Prize C arrived today so was a great unexpected surprise, cheers to CopMike!:snicker:

4 hours ago, JJ Tong (zfogshooterz) said:

I thought all the prizes of each categories are standardized? There actually are variants?

In the past, the people who were drawn on 24/12 got a bonus with their prize, but everyone from 1-23 got the same prize without the bonus.

I won prize E and have received it. Thanks copmike. Although it was slightly different to the previous prize E, so I guess it is partly random.

26 minutes ago, MAB said:

I won prize E and have received it. Thanks copmike. Although it was slightly different to the previous prize E, so I guess it is partly random.

Can't wait to get mine, it's E as well :)

Prize F has made it's way to the UK.

For those that want to know (assuming all Prize F is the same), see the spoiler.  Thanks CopMike!

Spoiler

Poly Bag 6123882 C-3PO, Poly Bag 6153657 Rebel A-wing Pilot and a Dimensions Super Girl with Dimensions Token

Mine arrived today. Once again thanks to CopMike and everyone else involved with this fun contest. :)