CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2018 - Your Santa MOC winners thread

Congratulations to all the fellow winners, and thanks again to Copmike. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Woot! I snuck in for the first time at the end there, prize B on the last day.

Now we get the second anxious wait of the competition, waiting for the prizes! Thanks as always to CopMike for hosting this wonderful tradition. Merry Christmas!

On 12/21/2018 at 11:12 PM, paul_delahaye said:

I'll give it a go then, 2 days to go......I've not won yet :sceptic:

Well that did not work.......It was pretty hard not to win this year, but roll on next year!  

Congratulations winners, 

Congrats to the winners! Thanks to EB staff, raffle entry creators, CopMike, who'd I miss...

I won this year, yay! Happy holidays!

Well I cut that a bit fine.... chosen on the last day!!  :grin:

A big thanks to CopMike as always for organising the raffle and well done to all who entered - whether you were chosen or not there were some great Santas!! Roll on next year's calendar!!

Didn't win last year so thought I definitely would this year... I was wrong haha! :laugh:

Thanks anyways for the raffle CopMike and merry christmas everyone!

3 hours ago, Bartinho said:

Hi, I’m having some problems sending my information to Copmike. Does anybody know what to do? 

You should be able to send Personal Messages (PMs) as of 10 post, which you have right now.

22 hours ago, Rick said:

You should be able to send Personal Messages (PMs) as of 10 post, which you have right now.

Thank you. Merry Christmas, everybody!

Yaaay, I won in the last day while thinking that 12,8% is a really low chance! Thanks a lot to CopMike! :D My congratulations to fellow winners!

And though it's too late to say it now, but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! ;)

Congrats to the winners! Although I didn’t won this year but I am very happy for the rest of the lucky winners! 

Thanks CopMike for organsing and Sieggy for dusting off your calendars! :sweet: 

Congrats to all the winners! It´s been a pleasure as always to check out all the great entries!

There is a big box filled with manatees now at my house :sweet:! I´ll get the sorting and adress collecting and printing and putting on&in the envelopes going the next few days - I´ll be back with shipping info. And I´ll do last years prizes also with what I got -  better than nothing at least!

:sweet: Thanks so much for doing this every year Mike.

Congrats to all winners, and (of course) thaks to all for suh a great entries....
And thanks to Copmike!

First time i win this raffle (4 years ago i think) i know the prices, but this time, im dont, and is more exciting!!!! cant wait to see my manatees!

Looks like I won Manatee D! Thank you to CopMike and everyone involved. It's such a fun way to brighten up this season.

On 12/30/2018 at 10:49 AM, CopMike said:

There is a big box filled with manatees now at my house :sweet:! I´ll get the sorting and adress collecting and printing and putting on&in the envelopes going the next few days - I´ll be back with shipping info. 

So...Any chance we could get a hint or two? :wink:

Edited by SteampunkDoc

Have the page been reset? I can't see any winners when visiting the link. But I guess since I have not heard anything, I did not win, but congratulations to all winners and happy new year! 

3 hours ago, jpx said:

Have the page been reset? I can't see any winners when visiting the link. But I guess since I have not heard anything, I did not win, but congratulations to all winners and happy new year! 

You would not have heard either way, you have to check and contact copmike. But yes, the page has been reset.

On 1/1/2019 at 7:25 PM, SteampunkDoc said:

So...Any chance we could get a hint or two? :wink:

I don't think we got clues last year either. The figures just showed up, and people started posting what they had received.