45411925514_26f91aca13_b.jpg

10264 Corner Garage

Ages 16+. 2,569 pieces

US $199.99 – CA $269.99 – DE 179.99€ – UK £159.99 – FR 189.99€ – DK 1,499DKK – AU 299.99

*Euro pricing varies by country.  Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.

Discover surprises on all levels at the Corner Garage!

Drop by the LEGO® Creator Expert 10264 Corner Garage, where you’ll discover a world of fun and surprises! This amazing model comes with removable building sections for easy access to the highly detailed interior and comprises 3 stories. On the ground level there’s a 1950s-style gas station with fuel pump, kiosk and a vehicle workshop complete with a roll-up door, vehicle lift and tire mounter. At the mid-level animal clinic you’ll find an examination table, fish tank, and a waiting area with sofa, while on the upper level you’ll discover a well-equipped apartment with kitchen, TV, sofa, bed and a staircase that leads to a rooftop terrace with sun lounger, parasol and flower garden. The exterior of the building features a classic 1950s facade with signage, detailed windows and a decorative roofline, plus a sidewalk area with a tree and an ornate streetlamp. This charming addition to the Modular Buildings series has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience, full of nostalgia. Also includes a scooter, tow truck and 6 minifigures, plus parrot, bunny, dog, frog and fish figures.

• Includes 6 minifigures: gas station owner, mechanic, vet, woman, man and a girl, plus bunny, parrot, dog, frog and fish figures.
  • The 3-level Corner Garage advanced building set comes with an array of brick-built details, including a detailed 1950s-style facade with gas station signage, windows, bay windows, arched doorway, roll-up vehicle workshop door, decorative roofline and a rooftop terrace, plus a detailed sidewalk area with tree and ornate streetlamp. This set also includes a tow truck and a scooter.
  • Ground level features a gas station with a bucket and a fuel pump with a flexible hose, plus a kiosk and a vehicle workshop for car service and repairs, featuring a cash register, tool rack and trolley, oil drum, tire mounter and working vehicle lift.
  • Mid-level animal clinic features an examination table, parrot perch, fish tank and a waiting area with sofa, armchair, table and flowerpot, plus the animal doctor’s desk lamp, microscope, mug, newspaper, envelope, scissors and syringe.
  • Upper-level apartment features a well-equipped kitchen with cookies baking in the oven, sink, pan, mug, salt and pepper, spoon and spatula, plus a sofa, bed, an old-fashioned TV, and a bathroom with toilet.
  • Rooftop terrace features a sun lounger, parasol and flower garden.
  • Tow truck features a working hoist.
  • Accessory elements include a window squeegee and a crash helmet.
  • Help the gas station assistant fill up the 1950s-style scooter.
  • Roll up the door to access Jo’s vehicle workshop, complete with tire mounter and working vehicle lift.
  • Remove the modular building sections to access the detailed interior.
  • New-for-January-2019 decorated elements include an animal clinic window, service station sign and a printed octane gas pump.
  • Special elements include new-for-January-2019 black ice skates, 2x6x2 window in sand blue, 1x1 medium gray roof tiles, 1x1 angle plate in dark blue and rare dark-orange elements in various shapes and sizes.
  • Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Building 10243 Parisian Restaurant, 10255 Assembly Square and 10260 Downtown Diner.
  • This set includes over 2,560 pieces.
  • Measures over 12” (32cm) high, 10” (26cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.
  • Tow truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.

32264597828_533cfaa1d5_b.jpg

45224428865_48485c2a3a_b.jpg

45224426495_45828a42be_b.jpg

45224425395_17ded78034_b.jpg

46085707462_512d9b3860_b.jpg

45224385725_b7911c998d_b.jpg

44319115330_95cd158f79_b.jpg

45411929114_80d987eff3_b.jpg

45224424095_3a8cb071ce_b.jpg

45224420695_a40a47a2fc_b.jpg

45224418135_ffe58d31d3_b.jpg

44319140490_f29b0b76e5_b.jpg

31196603597_c58063fd2c_b.jpg

44319137260_d803d0ffd4_b.jpg

31196599587_a3c36ebd91_b.jpg

45224412925_797867b154_b.jpg

45224406495_a4a3a6b836_b.jpg

45224403055_4656d3fdd8_b.jpg

45224400905_d0edfc8a46_b.jpg

45224396995_7ab7bdf446_b.jpg

31196580347_53551c5b20_b.jpg

45224388555_2f9895cfed_b.jpg

High resolution pictures available here.

I like it a lot more from these extra images... I still think it looks somewhat like a fold out 3-in-one Creator building... kinda works for how it separates the different departments though... 

I think they did a good job with depicting the ideas they wanted to do, with a slightly smaller footprint to accomodate the pump, but the end result is not something I am excited for. The color scheme is quite boring when compared to older modulars, the general shape leaves the weird gaps on the side of the center structure and the facade doesn't seem very interesting. Coupled with a price bump...

Like it a lot! The floor plan looks spacious. The colors are neat (dark orange and sand blue windows look surprisingly well together). I'm not super excited with the garage on the ground level, but I like the cut corner, and the inset for the garage entry. This will provide more interesting plans for walking areas in modular towns. I spy some new recolors, and I guess the quest begins to find more interesting parts. 

Really liking it... thinking it might work to add a second, 16 wide garage on the right to make an extended corner and even out the block.

Lego is going back in time:

Diner was representing the 1950s and 10264 is representing the 1930s (for example the look of the gas station and the TV).

Edited by Praetorian_Guard

I like it.  I do find it strange that the bathroom door has a window but to each their own I suppose.  My initial reaction is that the price is going to make this a slow seller at the beginning.  

the lego announcement i look forward to yearly, but like the downtown diner released this year (which i have bought but yet to build), it doesn't wow me. props to the team for coming out with a gas station in a modular, and first impressions it has flashbacks of cafe corner and townhall (that orangey-brown facade). will still buy it in any case.

Just now, Praetorian_Guard said:

Diner was for the 1950s this is for the 1930s with the look of the gas station and the TV.

They had TVs in the 1930s?

PR is 159$ right? Why would this cost 200? 

The set itself - is just fine, nothing too touchy to me, but still good

I think this is the first modular that would work a lot better as a double set... from the looks of things, you can't fill up a car in that garage easily? Do we think one of the modular cars would fit underneath, or would they need to hang off the edge of the road? Seems like a strange choice... if you bought two, and set the building back a little further with the gas station as the corner, then I think that would work really well. You could also have two car lifts and two entires into the garage. I love that they've incorporated a working car lift! Can't wait to see how that works!!! 

Initially it doesn't look like it sits well with the sloped front making it feel offish. But having looked at the photos several times now it, I am slowly warming to it.

It will be an instant buy on new years day for me and the wife anyway so it will have more time to grow on me!! 

First impression: lot of nice ideas, but somehow it's like a work in progress. Like the designer didn't have the time any longer to work ideas out a bit better.

Facade of the two upper floors are a bit too repetetive for me, but other than that, no complaints. It just has to grow on me i guess.

I like the general appearance, the color scheme, and the theme. I really like the return of 1x2x2 windows in dark green, which had become ridiculously expensive on Bricklink with the retirement of Grand Emporium. 

The price bump is less than ideal, especially given the general piece count. And I found the interior detailing to be less than satisfactory, given the pieces they are saving with the inset corner. I would like to see more of the garage interior, though, as that might change my mind. 

Definitely will buy it--and glad to see LEGO resisting the urge to re-issue an old modular a la the Winter Village. Was sincerely worried about that possibility, not because I feel the need to protect resellers but because I prefer they keep issuing new products.