KevFett2011

[MOC] Through the woods

Kilian and Auberlin continues their journey and on their way they have to pass a forest. Kilian found some old ruins between the trees. Suddenly there are some noices behind the two brothers. Are they in danger?

32244275798_f23545e9d1_z.jpgThrough the woods by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

Here is a small woodland scene. I hope you like it, I would be pleased to get feedback.

Greetings Kevin

I like the trees. It's pleasing to see young trees, and it makes sense that there are no thousand-years old trees rising from recent ruins.
I think that you could make the base a bit more plain and straight, so that it even more contrasts with the foliage.
What about making the terrain a bit more brown, a floor already covered with turf and leaves?
Oh, and the blonde guy needs a javelin, there could be some game running around! :wink:
Nice one!

I like the brambly nature of the trees, it helps it all look more overgrown, like the forest kind of swallowed up the ruins. :thumbup:

Nice little MOC! I like the trees and the landscaping, though I feel like the ruins could be built up a bit more. It's kind of hard to tell what they are. Good work!