Kalais

[MOC] Imperial base from the Escape II

LEGO-Imperial-Base-01.jpg

As you probably already know I run crowd funding campaign for the LEGO Star Wars animation (Escape 2) and Eurobricks is the partner for this. This Imperial Base was built as a scenery for this movie. It is one of the many sets which will be used there.

Usually the sets for a movie are built totally different than ordinary MOCs. Often they are created for specific shots and they are empty from most of the sides. But because of the story and specific scenes from the animation I build this one more like a classic MOC. Additional motive to do so was my LUGs Pixel Heaven 2018 exhibition in Poland. There was request for the Star Wars themed MOCS. So I build some additional stuff (like "smoothing" diorama edges and some final touches to the rear part of the hill). They won't be visible in the film, but without it the diorama would be less pleasant to watch in real life.

If you want to see this diorama with running mini-figs and epic action scenes please support my movie at Indiegogo.
Link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/escape-lego-star-wars-stop-motion-animation/x/19488479#/

As a thank you gift you can get lot of interesting stuff, like instructions for all the ships and walkers from this diorama (and for some more models). The cheapest support is just 1 buck. It is not a lot but it can help a lot :)

Here is a little test teaser shot inside this base:

And more photos of the base:

LEGO-Imperial-Base-02.jpg LEGO-Imperial-Base-03.jpg LEGO-Imperial-Base-04.jpg LEGO-Imperial-Base-05.jpg LEGO-Imperial-Base-06.jpg LEGO-Imperial-Base-07.jpg LEGO-Imperial-Base-08.jpg LEGO-Imperial-Base-09.jpg LEGO-Imperial-Base-10.jpg LEGO-Imperial-Base-11.jpg LEGO-Imperial-Base-12.jpg LEGO-Imperial-Base-13.jpg LEGO-Imperial-Base-14.jpg LEGO-Imperial-Base-15.jpg 

Bigger photos and full story here:
LEGO Gallery - [MOC] Imperial base

WIPs, Behind the scenes and other extras at my:
Instagram | Facebook | Flickr

On 11/30/2018 at 12:41 PM, Reaper said:

That really cool! The crashed TIE fighter looks great!

Thx :)

On 12/1/2018 at 12:46 AM, IGUNNUK33LU said:

Wow! This looks amazing! I really love the rebel ship, and great terrain work. This sold me on the Escape II project. Great work.

Thx :) Glad you like it. I changed it many times to get final look. It is my custom project but I wanted get the look like it belong to the official SW universe :)

On 12/1/2018 at 9:49 AM, Ellisss_2 said:

Fantastic base, the interior is really well done!

Thx :)

And here 2 bonus photos i forgot to add. Base packed for the exhibition. 

35079445_792741677602884_843816191961700

35142685_792741714269547_202625841940869