edge_nl

Greetings from The Netherlands

As child I also enjoyed lego a lot, especial technical lego.
Now we have a little son (1.5y old) and we start to explore the lego/duplo train (10507). 
Reading here a lot of interesting info, on how the new train (10874) works and I guess some day, I want to create/hack such a train too..

The other thing we like to do, is 3d printing of lego/duplo compatible things. 
I'm not sure if this topic is allowed on this forum?

Anyway, on thingiverse I put some lego/duplo compatible train necessities, like rails, flex tracks, bridges, crossings, funnels and many other items you need. ;)

Also created a duplo compatible car collection, with some other enthusiasts.

I'm happy to use this forum, talking about more opportunities combining 3d printing and lego. 

Welkom bij Eurobricks!

I'm very pleased to see another new member sign up.

Please pop into the forums that interest you and ask any questions you may have. There's something for everyone.

6 hours ago, Reaper said:

Welcome to Euroricks!

I'd love to see how you 3D print lego pieces!

Well, it prints like this:

Question, is there / could there be a forum topic (or something), for 3D printed MOC's?

1 hour ago, edge_nl said:

Well, it prints like this:

Question, is there / could there be a forum topic (or something), for 3D printed MOC's?

That's very interesting!

For your question, I think you could start a topic on 3D printing bricks in General discussion or community, but I'm not 100% sure.

You could try asking the Mods to see where that topic would belong to, although you will have to have 10 posts to pm people.

Welcome to Eurobricks.

There are a few recent topics of 3D printing parts in the Technics and Train forum. I think there might be a really old one about 3D printing replacing LEGO in the General forum.  I don't think posting about 3D printing would be any problems.   If it is in the wrong spot, the MODs will just move it.  :classic: