Servertijd

[MOC] Supplies for the farms

This is my second entry for the CCC XVI, it's for the cart salesman category.

32234392048_662c0368c6_b.jpgCCC XVI Supplies for the farms by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

32234392998_2399a262f7_b.jpgCCC XVI Supplies for the farm right by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

32234395178_68ee17815d_b.jpgCCC XVI supplies for the farm close up by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

32234395748_5fd5274c18_b.jpgCCC XVI left side by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

Tips and tricks are always welcome.

Great job.  The landscaping is wonderful, including the pen for the cows and all the various plants and trees.  The House is nice withe the tan, white and brown on the upper level works well with the stone lower level.  I also like the lean to on the side with the logs, its a nice touch.   The texturing of the house is good, giving it a nice weathered feel.  

Doh... just when I thought that I may start with MOCing. :laugh:
Amazing work, really lovely! I like the wood storage, tree, and house the most, but great choice of figs, too! What's the man's torso?

Cheers!

I think the cottage is superb! The texturing is detailed without being distracting, and I think the clean look of the roof makes the build very cohesive. Great foliage, as well. :thumbup:

On 11/29/2018 at 8:37 PM, pantelis said:

Fantastic job to this moc.. So many details.. Good job.. 

Thanks Pantelis!

On 11/30/2018 at 4:33 AM, zoth33 said:

Great job.  The landscaping is wonderful, including the pen for the cows and all the various plants and trees.  The House is nice withe the tan, white and brown on the upper level works well with the stone lower level.  I also like the lean to on the side with the logs, its a nice touch.   The texturing of the house is good, giving it a nice weathered feel.  

Thanks Zoth!

On 11/30/2018 at 9:01 AM, Aine said:

Doh... just when I thought that I may start with MOCing. :laugh:
Amazing work, really lovely! I like the wood storage, tree, and house the most, but great choice of figs, too! What's the man's torso?

Cheers!

Thank you :)

I am not sure what torso it is, I bought it on bricklink like a year ago. I´m sorry.

14 hours ago, rodiziorobs said:

I think the cottage is superb! The texturing is detailed without being distracting, and I think the clean look of the roof makes the build very cohesive. Great foliage, as well. :thumbup:

Thank you!

Edited by Servertijd

Nice build !

excellent landscaping ! I like those flowers everywhere. Good luck with the contest.

A great build ! :thumbup:

Such a cozy little build. Really great eye for details, especially the stack of firewood. Also nice work on the different flowers :thumbup: