Chapter 2
-
What Has Past-

Chapter 3
-What Has Past-

Chapter 4
-Grevling Manor
-House Raising Party

While Wyndor was busy raising houses for the citizens of Dalig Ulv, his brother Chalin was out hunting.

800x698.jpg

It had been a long day and Chalin decided to take a nap.

800x469.jpg

What he didn't know is that he was about to become the hunted.

800x498.jpg

His quick wits saved him and he survived the encounter.

OoC: I really wanted to use the new caveman torso and the sabertooth in a Mitgardia build. Using them together in the same build seemed like a good way to go.

Loving the new torso and sabertooth, a good advertisement for these parts and I'll need to check what set they're in and add them to my own collection! The minifig posing is great.

The snow itself is a little flat and bland, it would have been nice to include some curved slopes or other variations in height to help make it look more natural. Also, in the final shot, some footprints (1x1 plates?) would have added some more scene depth.

Nice little build though! :thumbup:

Cool idea and a really solid build but I'm really interested in the sets those pieces came from!

26 minutes ago, mccoyed said:

Cool idea and a really solid build but I'm really interested in the sets those pieces came from!

The Sabertooth is from 60193.

The torso is from 60200.

Nice!  As others have commented, the snow might use a rock or two for some drifts, but it could be that you have a flat snow-covered plain.  I am curious what the droid arms are... are they a bush or a tree or some sort?  I'm just a little confused by that.  Great use of the sabre-tooth and the caveman torso, though!

For anyone else wondering, you can buy the sabretooth as a standalone item off Bricks and Pieces if you call in.  Element 6237743.  It's around $5 if I remember right.  I bought most of my big cats this way as I don't want to buy the entire set just for the cat.

I like the shots you have here, and the story is nice, as well. The build itself is quite simple, but simple is not the same thing as bad! The tree thing confuses me, too, since it is always cropped in the pictures (what's on top - is it connected to something, like a vine, or is it a free-standing tree, or what?) and the bottom looks like it is just resting on the snow surface, making it very vine-like. 

On 12/1/2018 at 6:33 PM, Grover said:

I am curious what the droid arms are... are they a bush or a tree or some sort?  I'm just a little confused by that. 

1 hour ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

The tree thing confuses me, too, since it is always cropped in the pictures (what's on top - is it connected to something, like a vine, or is it a free-standing tree, or what?) and the bottom looks like it is just resting on the snow surface, making it very vine-like. 

Hmm, good points. They are supposed to be trees, but not having the full shot does make their inclusion somewhat nebulous.