Sign in to follow this  
Flavius Gratian

[COR - FB] Official schooner Concord - Class 4

In the docks of King's Harbour a new vessel is being launched. It has been ordered in conjunction with the official yacht Amiable and share a design elements and colour scheme.

A twomasted schooner, the Concord can keep good speed by always taking the most advantage of the wind. She is armed with eight 4-pounders to fend off any unwelcome visitors.

Though ships of this kind can be well used by merchant vessels, it is common for them to be owned by high ranking naval officers as their private tinders when serving on large ships of the line.

46038662972_47864d6691_c.jpg

46088671201_4874802ec0_c.jpg

45176965745_8827ac00cf_z.jpg

44272585330_aa3b382719_z.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A companion to the Amiable, they will will hopefully be sailing on missions together soon.

She will be licenced by the Crown, @Bregir. Stat wise I suggest, R:5, M:4, G:2, C:3, $:2, H:2

Edited by Flavius Gratian

Nice ship, awesome technique for the custom hull and I like her colour scheme, neat and clean.:thumbup:

Although I'm curious about the destination of this official schooner, you've mentioned the yacht Amiable, which means 2 diplomatic ships, you Corries must be plotting something.

mmmmmmh... I was seeking about what was responsible of the disapearence of KolonialBeamter... I think I'm done !

You kidnapped him !! Or you are KB and came back with another account !! Anyway both are evil !!!

I think I'm going to report you to modos ! :devil_laugh:

I like your flag's colours :thumbup:

it is better than a simple black/red and white :grin:

1 hour ago, Bodi said:

Although I'm curious about the destination of this official schooner, you've mentioned the yacht Amiable, which means 2 diplomatic ships, you Corries must be plotting something.

Agreed, and with Bregir's AMRCA, we are sure that something not clean is going on ! May I suggest a review committee ? :tongue:

14 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

mmmmmmh... I was seeking about what was responsible of the disapearence of KolonialBeamter... I think I'm done !

You kidnapped him !! Or you are KB and came back with another account !! Anyway both are evil !!!

It makes sense, release KB immediately.:pir_laugh2:

On 11/28/2018 at 5:03 PM, Ross Fisher said:

Tres pretty. I want one.

Thanks! Well we're not giving them away for free. Or are we?

On 11/29/2018 at 1:37 AM, LM71Blackbird said:

Beautiful work! :thumbup: Hull shaping is fantastic and great job on the masts and rigging. That part is usually pretty tricky to make look that good!

Thank you very much! Yeah, I agree the rigging is a pain. Everytime I reach that step it like it's never gonna end.

On 11/29/2018 at 4:29 AM, Roadmonkeytj said:

Very nice ship indeed sir! 

Thank you!

On 11/29/2018 at 11:49 AM, Bodi said:

Nice ship, awesome technique for the custom hull and I like her colour scheme, neat and clean.:thumbup:

Thanks very much! I'm pretty happy with the colours myself, though Bregir build his ship first so he also deserve some of the credit.

On 11/29/2018 at 11:49 AM, Bodi said:

Why, we would never! :innocent:

On 11/29/2018 at 1:24 PM, Professor Thaum said:

I think I'm going to report you to modos ! :devil_laugh:

I can neither confirm nor deny this outragous statements, but rest assured that you will hear from my lawyer shortly! :grin:

On 11/29/2018 at 1:24 PM, Professor Thaum said:

I like your flag's colours :thumbup:

it is better than a simple black/red and white :grin:

Well, the SR aren't the only one using those colours on the Brick Seas.

13 hours ago, Bodi said:

It makes sense, release KB immediately.:pir_laugh2:

I am shocked, shocked I tell you, that any subject of the most esteemed Crown of Oleon would ever believe in the fantasies and derangements of a mad sea rat! :tongue:

7 hours ago, Flavius Gratian said:

:innocent:

Arrrrr, this expression, you are hidding something, for sure.

7 hours ago, Flavius Gratian said:

I am shocked, shocked I tell you, that any subject of the most esteemed Crown of Oleon would ever believe in the fantasies and derangements of a mad sea rat! :tongue:

But this sea rat is a man of science, he won't put forward an unfounded hypothesis.:laugh:

5 hours ago, Bodi said:

But this sea rat is a man of science, he won't put forward an unfounded hypothesis.:laugh:

Unethically perhaps but unfounded...  Nay sir lmao

A very utilitarian design, in true Corlander style! Subdued headrails and only limited decoration on the stern seems perfect for this schooner. She looks very sleek and fast, and you have managed really well to cover the slits in the hull that always proves troublesome when using this technique! The rigging is excellent, and she really looks a flyer, and you have some great deck details too.

Overall great work - I only have two minor suggestions: Your fighting tops seem a bit too light - slightly more of a platform could be cool. And I think a more pronounced rake of the masts would have made her look even faster. :)

Undoubtedly one of my favourite BoBs schooners so far - and will be a good consort for the Amiable - on their COSMIC TOP SECRET mission... ;)

Also, I have licensed her in the name of the crown.