Rustinidiel

[Mod][Moc] Death Star midi-scale

On 5/9/2020 at 9:11 PM, Rustinidiel said:

you mean in that scale or with this sphere as the center of the trade federation core ship?

for all who are interested, i've finished the instructions of the Death Star II with diorama!

Created an account just to ask for where I can find the instructions! Parts list included as well?

6 hours ago, sandtrooper said:

Click on the Instructions tab after going to the link below:

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-5505/집중/death-star-ii-midi-scale/#bi

that is the same link i posted in the first post... and it is the inspiration of my work... with that instruction you cant build my version of each Deathstar, or the diorama's version

if someone is interested into my instructions... the only way (untill i will open my own site) is contacting me in PM

Edited by Rustinidiel

1 hour ago, Curbthetide said:

I didn't expect to see the minifies inside!  Great build you must be very proud!

thanks for your appreciacion, it means a lot for me!
i'm working on a version with automated mechanism inside to let the figs moving a bit... as a carillon... but i dont know if i will reach that goal

Hello, I would be very interested in instructions for the Death Star ii with vignette on top. I am new to Eurobrick, and don't know how to DM as you requested. Thanks!

On 1/20/2021 at 10:58 AM, Leanman78 said:

Hello, I would be very interested in instructions for the Death Star ii with vignette on top. I am new to Eurobrick, and don't know how to DM as you requested. Thanks!

thanks for your appreciation!
i've sent to you a PM for purchasing the instructions

Hi,

I really like this model (Death Star II - unfinished, version from March 2, 2020 post ) :)

Could you send me the details for purchasing the instructions?

Thanks!

On 2/13/2021 at 1:27 PM, Lamda01 said:

Hi,

I really like this model (Death Star II - unfinished, version from March 2, 2020 post ) :)

Could you send me the details for purchasing the instructions?

Thanks!

thanks for your appreciacion!

i've sent to you a DM

Loving this but the Photo instructions on rebrickable are a bit weird For me. Im not sure I can follow 

Please Dm me too, I’d like to build this

2 hours ago, LDigital said:

Loving this but the Photo instructions on rebrickable are a bit weird For me. Im not sure I can follow 

Please Dm me too, I’d like to build this

thanks, i'm glad you like my work!

my version is more different than the original one (not mine) on rebrickable, only the shape and proportion are similar... but i've redesigned all the inside structure and upgraded the details...

anyway, i've sent to you a DM

On 9/8/2020 at 10:23 PM, Rustinidiel said:

that is the same link i posted in the first post... and it is the inspiration of my work... with that instruction you cant build my version of each Deathstar, or the diorama's version

if someone is interested into my instructions... the only way (untill i will open my own site) is contacting me in PM

On 1/21/2021 at 12:05 PM, Rustinidiel said:

thanks for your appreciation!
i've sent to you a PM for purchasing the instructions

Hi… new to Lego mov building….  Would love to build your midi version of the Death Star with internal scene

please let me know how to get instructions

thanks 

Greg

On 12/1/2023 at 10:47 PM, Revgregp said:

Hi… new to Lego mov building….  Would love to build your midi version of the Death Star with internal scene

please let me know how to get instructions

thanks 

Greg

i've sent a DM to you

On 12/13/2023 at 4:57 PM, magureanpaul said:

Can't believe I missed this. I got the original one and now I want to change it.

hi, and thanks for the appreciation!

i'm glad you like my total modification of the original ispiration model, i've changed all the inside and redesigned the outside shape with more details, and my "strudy" comcept of work