paintballman

[GBW] (Campaign 9) Plantasea - The Ace of Spades

My apologies for the poor photoshooting. I tried to do my best but the build was to big and too complicated. I will retake the photos later this week and I will upload them again in FlickR, but for now, this is it

Tosul Map, C2

In the forested mountains of Northwest Tosul, Briclandia Liberation Front , a radical armed group with men all around the world, set up various training facilities

46072405001_dc2f77da8a_c.jpg

For few days now, a scout/sniper from Delta Group of Hell Legion is spoting the area

46022575362_1b5bb81d05_c.jpg

In the training facility he easily identified the known figure of Ergor Kathia, the top trainer of the BLF...

46022572782_4c6ecedfe7_c.jpg

46022571152_b107707feb_c.jpg

...the Piruz Umrani, the famous BLF sniper...

46022568102_73f8edea27_c.jpg

...and both the Nazir Hamay, the sub leader of the Front talking wih tha notorius Bahram The Butcher

45348224654_8c668c4400_c.jpg

As soon as the operation "Ace Of Spades" was to begin, the machinegunner of the Delta group took place just behind the sniper

46072321561_f457830665_c.jpg

46072319911_ff656a7ba5_c.jpg

Sniper got the signal and took the shoot. Ergor Kathia got a headshot

46072318071_26fdf677ea_c.jpg

31133655207_a667dc2fbf_c.jpg 

Right after him, machinegunner opened fire agains the terrorists

46072313281_29e7e8de2b_c.jpg

46072309601_34eb157fef_c.jpg

All the terrorists start running so to shoot back ...hm....not all of them....

46072299861_863e43df09_c.jpg

As the terrorist were busy fighting the Delta element, fours horsmen led ny major Saunders himself, approach from the path below

46072292531_7827294171_c.jpg

46072285521_74423353d8_c.jpg

From the other side of the hill and also throu the cave, the other members of Delta group made their move, takeing down some more terrorists

45160705585_c66b69f747_c.jpg

45348187804_8a9edbe7e4_c.jpg

The horsmen came from the patch, shooting from the other side the terrorists, and also the "brave" Butcher

The sniper Piruz Umrani surrendered right after he saw all his comrades were dead

Edited by paintballman

That's a huuuuuge entry !

Great job all around !

Rockwork as if it was raining dark grey bricks ! with textured soils and forest with good trees... Wow; so many stuff in here !

Excellent job ! one of the best entries of this campaign ! :thumbup:

On 11/28/2018 at 8:11 PM, jansued said:

Very impressive terrain, Sir!

Thank you Jan !

21 hours ago, one79 said:

wow! nice model with all the landscape design!

Thank you very much!

13 hours ago, Johannsued said:

someone saw 12 strong!

Definitely yes! This was the inspiration for the horsmen !

12 hours ago, Faladrin said:

That's a huuuuuge entry !

Great job all around !

Rockwork as if it was raining dark grey bricks ! with textured soils and forest with good trees... Wow; so many stuff in here !

Excellent job ! one of the best entries of this campaign ! :thumbup:

It was raining dark gray slops, BURPs, reddish brown plates and more...Thank you!!

Edited by paintballman

You’ve been awarded (9) points.

Judges’ comments…

So a few points to take away here. This is definitely your best build so far. Great Job! This terrain work here is just solid all around. I am in agreement with the other judge in that, there may be a little too much going on but thats not always a bad thing. Another interesting thing I've really noticed with your builds is the changes in minifigs and gear over time which has gotten more and more detailed. You've restructured your photography to really showcase all aspects of your build. Excellent work sir and can't wait to see what you bring to phase 2!  

I think you may have one biggest build for all of Phase I! Just looking at the initial overview shot of this gargantuan build, great job with detail. You went with Tosul's training facility, maybe add a little bit more related to the training facility? I see a fantastic landscape for a battle, but not really enough to tell me this is where troops train. It's super detailed, multi levels of terrain, with detail, and loaded with troops. There is almost too much going on...almost. For a build this size, photography can be tricky. It's easier if you have a large open location to shoot pics, but if not... Overall though, you did a good job with what you had! That solid background is a huge asset to your build, glad you used it; kept me focused on your build, nothing else. I really love that initial overview shot with the path going up the mountain on the right side of your build. Great job PBM!

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!