sigpro

GBW- CP9 EROTEMA - Fight in the Mission´s graveyard

WORLD GRID E6 Nak-Hu (South Godta)

Intel reports proved that members of the SoF were using Christian Religious Missions in Nak-Hu to hide weapons and valuable supplies.

Fortunately, they were detected and the terrorist cell was forced to leave...

44248133910_ef4729308a_c.jpg1 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

The terrorist scum have gold, silver, fuel, weapons...

44248134130_9ab1156cff_c.jpg2 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

But the glorious sound of the Erotema troops´ rifles break the silence...

46064142271_ca026c3a02_c.jpg3 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

Some hide, some die...

44248134360_b3633c134f_c.jpg4 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

While Erotema troops advance

46064141361_5a68c43319_c.jpg5 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

And secure the bounty.

44248133670_51ee753cf0_c.jpg6 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

Enjoy!

Nice use of those chains as bar wire !

You should have used more wedges on the field construction, like this it's too square at some points, it doesn't matter too much in the sandy part, but it's seems odd in the grassy part.

otherwise a nice entry.

Thanks people! I know the terrain can be upgraded, that´s one of my weak points...

You’ve been awarded (6) points.

Judges’ comments…

I'll start by saying I was a little disappointed when I opened up your thread to see the same terrain as has been done over and over again with just a variation in color. You gotta work on that next round, even if it means scaling down your builds I know you can do it as you have definitely shown you have the ability to do real detailed work. With that, the highlight for me was definitely the extremely unconventional fence work. I've never seen anything like that before and thought that was a great concept. Nice creativity,    

In no way did I get the feel that there was a religious mission storing weapons anywhere, other than what you told us, and this was part of the requirement for this build.  The fence was a creative idea, but thats all there really was regarding a seperated area of property.  As for a depot storing weapons, it felt very bare; maybe a few more crates or something showing more supplies?  Once again, your terrain looks exactly like your other terrains...gotta try to change those up.  WOW, that's a lot of 1x8 medium blue bricks!  I am slightly jealous of that.  Your pictures weren't too bad, but ALL of them were taken from the exact same spot, or at least very close to the same spot, which gave us no variety in the shots or ability to see any other angles of your build.

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!