The Middleman

EXCLUSIVE NEWS!

Oh, and PS, if that wasn't enough.... exclusive set photo! Designed by the K-man himself when he was 14.

car.jpg

THANKS AGAIN TO LANGUAGES!

:') Have I died and gone to LEGO heaven?! :')

City! City! City!!! (YAY!! Hospital and Airport!!)

P.S. How many pieces are there in the exclusive set?

Which Jedi Starfighter was it? I'm guessing it's the Episode III one (and I'm assuming it's Anakin's). About how big was it? Would you be able to estimate a price?

It just keeps getting better & better... Hopefully LEGO can keep this up for many many years :-D

Life is Good.

It just keeps getting better & better... Hopefully LEGO can keep this up for many many years :-D

Life is Good.

I agree! This year and next year are sure to be great, and I'm positive we haven't seen or heard all of early 2006 yet...

Life is Good.

I agree! This year and next year are sure to be great, and I'm positive we haven't seen or heard all of early 2006 yet...

Thanks for the assurance, & I have my fingers crossed for better Castle sets & *in a perfect world* system Pirates :-D :-D

Life is Good.

Life is Good.

Thanks for the assurance, & I have my fingers crossed for better Castle sets & *in a perfect world* system Pirates :-D :-D

Life is Good.

That might be a little too ambitious, but I think another cultural theme - perhaps Romans or Greeks, hopefully (me want a trireme! They're almost as cool as drakkars) isn't out of the question. And I think we're pretty sure we'll be getting the V-wing and three-legged walker from ROTS as well.

Its the yellow Jedi Sarfighter.

Bloody Jay have you checked out my Greek models on Brickshelf. I made quite a good Trireme on their. I apoligise for the photos though.....

Its the yellow Jedi Sarfighter.

Bloody Jay have you checked out my Greek models on Brickshelf. I made quite a good Trireme on their. I apoligise for the photos though.....

Ah! So you have! Looks good. Still, it's EXTREMELY hard to capture that weird, weird sloped look of the front, not to mention the eyes. I'm considering how to modify the Viking drakkar hull to create one, but I'm not sure if it'll work.

Reference for people that don't know what the hell we're talking about:

http://www.granddadshobbyshop.com/ZVE08514.jpg

All of this information is very interesting, but I thought people taking these tours agreed to a non-disclosure agreement.

If they have broken that agreement, then I would not be surprised if Lego excluded certain parts of the tour in the future. Also, I personally do not think very highly of someone who can give their word and then break it so easily.

I am under the impression that the only agreement they made was within the group not to disclose anything until after the second tour, so that the surprise would be just as great for them. I don't recall any non-disclosure agreements...

It would be so funny if what LEGO showed the group are just MOCs and what was told was actually fake. Oh, that would be jokes.

First of all I only got a glimpse of upstairs and saw the UCS model box. The minifig callendar comes out the end of this year and the other two lines are just rumours from Kjeld, thats all I know!

Also I dont know anything about the Hospital and Airport....SO STOP SENDING ME EMALIS *devil* !!!!!!!!

did i hear anyone say TLC will hv a new monorail set next yr?

or was it my hallucination?

Thanks for sharing this information. I very much look forward to a remote-controlled train system. Just hope it uses compatible track to existing 9V. I'm guessing a battery inside the train similar to Playmobil with no need for electric track. And maybe even crossings and switch track remote as well (maybe wishful thinking on my part).

Hospital and airport sounds great too!

Lego definately is getting better. Can't wait to see future images.