Looking forward to seeing this happening!

Salut !

Le défi consistait à grimper sur une corde de 2,5 mètres pour atteindre le plafond, déployer un drapeau et retourner au sol. 4 moteurs, 4 capteurs expliqués à la fin de la vidéo

Edited by pasquentmax

17 minutes ago, pasquentmax said:

Le défi consistait à grimper sur une corde de 2,5 mètres pour atteindre le plafond, déployer un drapeau et retourner au sol. 4 moteurs, 4 capteurs expliqués à la fin de la vidéo

"The challenge was to climb a rope 2.5 meters long to reach the ceiling, deploy a flag and return to the ground. 4 motor, 4 sensors explained at the end of the video."

Very cool project! The rope detection and grabbing are my favorite part. Was the footage of rope taken from the pixycam? 

Il y a 5 minutes, BusterHaus a déclaré:

"Le défi consistait en une corde de 2,5 mètres de long pour atteindre le plafond, un drapeau et un retour au sol. 4 moteurs, 4 capteurs explicatifs à la fin de la vidéo."

Projet très cool! La détection de la corde et la saisie sont mes parties préférées. Les images de la corde ont-elles été prises par la pixycam? 

Thanks a lot ! Yes the inserted images were from the pixycam

Sweet!

I love the way it "catches" the rope and starts climbing. Very cool.

Thank you !

At the beginning I tried to reproduce the natural way for a man to climb a rope, but it seems to me impossible to make with a robot and for result I broke an EV3 during a fall of 2 meters !

51 minutes ago, pasquentmax said:

it seems to me impossible to make with a robot

Yes, you can !