Sarg_Kulo

Candescent III - midi-scale Corellian-style corvette.

It looks pretty good! I like how it is similar to the classic blockade runner, yet different enough to be a separate design on its own. Two minimal changes I would recommend is removing the 1-wide cones at the sides of front module, they look out of place, and a bit further down the ship, on the sides, there are 1x2 jumper plates with 1x1 round plates on top - which are recessed a bit. This could look better if they were not recessed, or were just 1x2 plates with a pair of 1x1 rounds, to make the "flow" of the ship's body a bit smoother.

Here's another I made a while ago.

rnwkr7qrf27z.jpg

it's undergone some slight tweaks since I took this photo though.

Eeey! This one is even better! It is because it doesn't have all-white colour scheme and really looks interesting! Good usage of studs on the sides, I always believed studs are a nice details when not overused.

Keep them coming! 
Maybe a bigger fleet with some similar-styled ships? If so, go for the red one, it is just more interesting. 

Excellent ship! Fits very well in the Star Wars universe. Especially the engine area is nice, just like with the original Tantive IV. :classic:

1 hour ago, Jerac said:

Eeey! This one is even better! It is because it doesn't have all-white colour scheme and really looks interesting! Good usage of studs on the sides, I always believed studs are a nice details when not overused.

Keep them coming! 
Maybe a bigger fleet with some similar-styled ships? If so, go for the red one, it is just more interesting. 

Seeing a fleet would indeed be fun to look at. Maybe accompanied by some smaller ships?

I love when fresh designs just come out of nowhere! I agree on Jerac's points for the first one, I got to say that I would suggest using fewer 1x1 round plates as a design feature in this scale... altogether. They don't really look like anything one would 'expect' to be on the hull, unless representing some specific feature or coupled with other building techniques. Otherwise the design is neat and I like the engine section a lot. The second one is just nailed!