Cylo

[MOD] 75054 AT AT cockpit UPDATED!

There are updated pictures posted at the bottem!

Hi there fellow EB members!

I decided to mod my AT AT's cockpit, 

9R1xBJniOZ1bZeyUtkvZZhV9GUC_EhVRTciTu6vYbeaSdK-a7zKlZrO9Jzoh4WFl23uMqT4KMqIUTyfKFSXYopPIidyotA6wv76bYJ9vgnAMJ9cA_54bQx22mFJoexm_XRtwhfoZ

Now it can sit two pilots but I ran out of space for General Veers

Edc__6amKb2OOc5rCKFtu_KlPR40Q9Lq1ObQkoOnSlqK_EmIXH0rvF769L7EMnJ2LPW3B6P51rczY3qas0iFl7Q0zv_X1F9KnaB23Y-CqGjuN1gv0doU5fHoqebQlI7KWs2k7EHZ

I hope you like it! 

Feedback is welcome.

Edited by Reaper

wow! even I am not Ep4-EP6 fans, I enjoy your design! with front 6~8 bricks width, set 2 seats capacity, it's good reference.May I have a top view of cockpit internal?

With a bit more tinkering, I added some more to the cockpit and now General veers has his own spot at the back.

@JoeChu1980, here are the pics!

unnamed (4)

Top, the two gaps on the sides are annoying, but I can't figure out a way to close them off without getting in the way of lid.

unnamed (3)

Inside, I need to buy a second pilot:

unnamed (2)

Side:

unnamed (1)

Edited by JarJarBonks

I was going to answer you because I reached a similar solution to include Veers (and Vader hologram although is hard to see in the pic). I also modified the "lid" and closure system, so you may copy that to avoid gaps.

atat1.jpg

atat2.jpg

4 hours ago, PaulPrime said:

I was going to answer you because I reached a similar solution to include Veers (and Vader hologram although is hard to see in the pic). I also modified the "lid" and closure system, so you may copy that to avoid gaps.

Wow, looks nice! May I see another shot of the front viewport? I am limited to the amount of parts I have, so I ran out of parts :0

12 hours ago, JarJarBonks said:

Wow, looks nice! May I see another shot of the front viewport? I am limited to the amount of parts I have, so I ran out of parts :0

Sure. I think I should post more often, I have made many modifications inside and outside of many sets. For the front basically I used brackets on jumpers. Take a look at the pic below.

atat3.jpg

If you want more details of that part or the rest I can take more pictures, just let me know.

21 minutes ago, PaulPrime said:

Sure. I think I should post more often, I have made many modifications inside and outside of many sets. For the front basically I used brackets on jumpers. Take a look at the pic below.

If you want more details of that part or the rest I can take more pictures, just let me know.

Thanks, that helps!!! :)

Great to see that older sets like this one are also getting some love, now I'm kind of in the mood to mod mine as well :)

@PaulPrime

I have modded it further, here are some more pics.

unnamedunnamed (7)unnamed (6)unnamed (5)

The neck does sag a lot, but I'm not sure I can fix it without rebuilding the whole thing.

The head is modded with only bricks from my collection, the rest of the body I'll have to bricklink.

Feedback is welcome!

Edited by Reaper

NEW UPDATE!

Here I have enlarged the back and the front of the AT AT. I also added more details to the underbelly. 

Here are some more pics.

unnamed (4)unnamed (3)unnamed (2)unnamed (8)unnamed (1)

Feedback is welcome!