Minifigures need jobs, so I created some industrial objects over the past year.
In the picture you can see several factories / plants. From left to right: sawtooth shed, concrete mix plant, dolomite processing, old mining site, big red warehouse/factory and a chemical plant. The second picture is the latest addition to the zone: blast furnace. Designed in LDD first and built afterwards, well almost. Still working on the blast furnace and the dolomite plant. Hope you like it :)
42500855742_73093a1cde_z.jpgP industrial zone all 6 by Yvonne Strijbos, on Flickr

30078126057_6ee5b88161_z.jpgP furnace main schuin van boven by Yvonne Strijbos, on Flickr

Edited by Ymarilego

Wow that’s incredible! I’m guessing you’ve got some professional knowledge of what you’re building - it certainly looks like it!

You must've put out a lot of work into this! They look quite stunningly amazing, it's quite professionally made and masterpieces indeed! This just screams heavy-duty awesomeness there.

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

I spent an hour on your Flickr page, and I have to come back later again. There are so many details to discover.

No professional knowledge whatsoever. I do try to understand the production process before building, because I want to make it as realistic as possible. I just look at pictures and then start building.
@DeanLearner

Fantastic MOC. Congratulations.

Next to your MOC I can easily picture a cargo train 

Edited by SheepEater

I really like the chemical plant :sweet:. It looks so nicely busy and compact :wub:..

I don't think it's necessary to start a similar topic twice. I close this one. For all of you who are still interested: