Functions: 

- One knob lifts the arm
- One knob rotates the cab
- One knob controls the winch. There's a switch in the back that controls the speed of the winch. Two stickers on both sides. The sticker in the left is a turtle, while the one in the right is a rabbit. So witty. Blue 20z clutch gear detected in the back wooohoooo. 

B model: Tracked dumper.

This thing is so fxxking cool I'm defintely gonna get two of them.

lego-technic-2019-42094-0001.jpg

lego-technic-2019-42094-0002.jpg

lego-technic-2019-42094-0003.jpg

lego-technic-2019-42094-0004.jpg

lego-technic-2019-42094-0005.jpg

lego-technic-2019-42094-0006.jpg

lego-technic-2019-42094-0007.jpg

lego-technic-2019-42094-0008.jpg

lego-technic-2019-42094-0009.jpg

Name: Tracked Loader 
Set Number: 42094
Number of Pieces
: 827 

Start: January 2019

• Features a working boom and claw, 2-speed winch, rotatable cab and rugged ground-gripping tracks.
  • Comes with a classic yellow and black color scheme and a sticker sheet for additional detailing
  • Open the cab doors and rotate it through 360 °.
  • Lift and lower the boom and the claw to grab and move the included tree trunk elements.
  • This LEGO Technic set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
  • Discover the building blocks of real-life mechanical machines with realistic LEGO Technic gear mechanisms.
  • 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a tracked dump truck.
  • Tracked Loader measures over 6 "(17cm) high, 13" (35cm) long and 5 "(15cm) wide.
  • Tracked Dumper measures over 5 "(14cm) high, 9" (25cm) long and 5 "(13cm) wide.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

Wow, much better, than expected, excellent B-model as well, I am sold on this one! :thumbup:

Do I see correctly, that the bed of the B-model can be even rotated? :wub:

Edited by agrof

I must admit set is really cool. :thumbup: (even B-model is great). Suspension on tracked vehicle is really nice touch. 

Just now, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Does it make sense that this small set manages to have 3 action functions while the 1H flagship doesn't have any

:laugh:

Seriously though, talk about more than meets the eye! A gearbox? A winch? Opening doors? Woah.

I think this will be the big seller. I like it (I probably have the parts to build one).

H

Now I do like the look of that, especially how the two models are linked in theme which makes you want to have both built.

3 minutes ago, pleegwat said:

Are these the same larger track wheels as on the stunt racer (but in a different colour)?

From what I can see, it is standart tread sprocket.

6 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

Are we sure the turtle and rabbit aren't actually the Tortoise and the Hare? :look:

Erm what is the difference anyway :laugh: I mean yes there are linguistic and biological differences but they don't affect the meanings of the stickers anyway so

11 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Erm what is the difference anyway :laugh: I mean yes there are linguistic and biological differences but they don't affect the meanings of the stickers anyway so

The difference is that the Tortoise and the Hare is a fable by Aesop. The Turtle and the Rabbit... uh, isn't. :grin:

Just now, Maaboo35 said:

The difference is that the Tortoise and the Hare is a fable by Aesop. The Turtle and the Rabbit... uh, isn't. :grin:

Who cares about Aesop's fable when we have one here already: The Porsche and the Tracked Loader:grin:

1 minute ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Who cares about Aesop's fable when we have one here already: The Porsche and the Tracked Loader:grin:

And the Tracked Loader won the race! :laugh_hard:

Am I the only one who think that having a gearbox for a 2 speed manual winch is dull ? Oo

7 minutes ago, Anio said:

Am I the only one who think that having a gearbox for a 2 speed manual winch is dull ? Oo

I think TLG just wanna shove the 20z clutch gear somewhere in the product lineup, but for some reasons they can't include it in the Porsche, so it ends up here. The thing that needs a 2 speed gearbox doesn't get it, while the thing that doesn't need it get it.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen