Henry Bricklider

Hello everyone, I’m Henry Bricklider

Hello everyone, my name is Henry Bricklider,

I am a TFOL, almost an AFOL, and have been a fan of LEGO for about 10-11 years. The big draw to LEGO for me when I was younger were liscened themes such as Harry Potter, Star Wars, Batman, LotR and Indiana Jones (they’re still great).

I was on MOCpages for a short while in 2012, posting creations I built. It was about then that I began to take up MOCing. Most of my MOCs are personal projects that most of the time end up unfinished. Whether I finish a project or not I find MOCing to be a lot of fun and relaxing.

Because I am the only avid LEGO fan amongst my friend group, I have always looked into LEGO communities, however, never becoming an active member of them. That changed about two years ago when I started my YouTube channel, Henry Bricklider, and began posting LEGO reviews of sets and minifigures in hopes of building a community.... That is not very easy. However, I am hoping to be able to become a part of the Eurobricks community and meet other LEGO fans.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

Henry Bricklider

Hi Henry, welcome to Eurobricks!

Are you working on any cool mocs at the moment?

Hello Leafan, thank you for the welcome. I am currently working on a Cyberpunk City inspired by Ninjago City. I'll have to post some of the progress at some point. I'm not sure where to post it though.

Edited by Henry Bricklider

19 minutes ago, Henry Bricklider said:

Hello Leafan, thank you for the welcome. I am currently working on a Cyberpunk City inspired by Ninjago City. I'll have to post some of the progress at some point. I'm not sure where to post it though.

Yeah I'd love to see that. Tag me if you do by typing an @ symbol and my username.

I think it would fit in the Lego Action & Adventure forum like the regular Ninjago sets. Title your post with [moc] before the title, e.g. "[moc] My Ninjago Cyberpunk City".

Happy building.

P.S. - You've just gained a subscriber :wink:

Edited by leafan

1 hour ago, leafan said:

Yeah I'd love to see that. Tag me if you do by typing an @ symbol and my username.

I think it would fit in the Lego Action & Adventure forum like the regular Ninjago sets. Title your post with [moc] before the title, e.g. "[moc] My Ninjago Cyberpunk City".

Happy building.

P.S. - You've just gained a subscriber :wink:

Thanks a bunch! I'll be sure to tag you when I post it.

Welcome to Eurobricks,  I'd be interested to see some of your MOCs!

Edited by JarJarBonks