lego-technic-2019-42095-0004.jpg

lego-technic-2019-42095-0005.jpg

lego-technic-2019-42095-0006.jpg

lego-technic-2019-42095-0007.jpg

lego-technic-2019-42095-0008.jpg

lego-technic-2019-42095-0009.jpg

lego-technic-2019-42095-0010.jpg

set description:

• Features a high-speed, fully motorized, remote-controlled vehicle with tracks and large rear sprockets for amazing acceleration.
  • Check out the fresh yellow and blue color scheme with cool stickers.
  • Traverse rough terrain and obstacles, drive forward, backward, left and right, perform 360 ° turns and pull awesome wheelies at high speed.
  • Includes the following LEGO Power Functions components: 2 large motors, receiver, battery box and a remote control.
  • This LEGO Technic is designed to enhance your motor skills, hand-eye coordination and imagination.
  • This 2-in-1 Motorized Toy Rebuilds Into A Remote Controlled Racer.
  • Remote Controlled Stunt Racer measures over 6 "(17cm) high, 8" (22cm) long and 5 "(15cm) wide.
  • Remote Controlled Racer measures over 4 "(12cm) high, 7" (20cm) long and 7 "(19cm) wide.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

Rear sprockets are really nice, do you have dimensions in studs for sprockets?

Just now, Maaboo35 said:

I'd say the diameter is 9 studs.

I suppose together with "teeth" and path that is visible could be 7 studs (56mm like wheel racing medium) ?

4 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

I suppose together with "teeth" and path that is visible could be 7 studs (56mm like wheel racing medium) ?

Yeah, you're right. I've just looked at the side-on view.

Now I have to find out if any machinery has 840mm sprocket wheels... But back to topic

New parts are not idly created- wonder what they have in store for us 2H19 or 2020?  I am not a fan of the A model, B seems a bit more suited to the tracks and oversized sprocket.  Also, this set passed the 11-year old approval test, so I am guessing TLG knows what it is doing.  I am going to guess that we will see something similar every two to three years.

Just now, JGW3000 said:

New parts are not idly created- wonder what they have in store for us 2H19 or 2020?  I am not a fan of the A model, B seems a bit more suited to the tracks and oversized sprocket.  Also, this set passed the 11-year old approval test, so I am guessing TLG knows what it is doing.  I am going to guess that we will see something similar every two to three years.

I expect a large tracked machinery with new pneumatic valves for H2. That would explain the bigger sprocket gears.

27 minutes ago, Zerobricks said:

I expect a large tracked machinery with new pneumatic valves for H2. That would explain the bigger sprocket gears.

That makes sense, forestry equipment uses very often tracks, but also bigger 42028 brother could be on his way...

Just now, efferman said:

D11 later this year?

It has yellow sprockets but we do not know how is the license issue with CAT ... Has Volvo something that uses caterpillars and us not excavator?

Maybe a quasi John Deere, like how 42080 is implemented. The general impression is a certain machine, but the set is not licensed.

37 minutes ago, efferman said:

Maybe this

I would much prefer such a model with rubber tracks instead of the usual technic larva track pieces.

12 hours ago, efferman said:

Maybe this

- image -

Something like that could definitely be possible, given the size of the sprockets, they probably would be close enough in scale to the big tractor tires...

16 hours ago, efferman said:

Maybe this

source

with red or black sprockets and existing CLAAS tires - it is doable...and due to limited functionality of harvesters it could be using PF...it is for speculations tread :wink:

Edited by I_Igor

I'm afraid it does not have inner teeth:sad:, but has axle hole in the middle like existing sprocket wheel