Kintobor

Kintobor's Cosplay Mafia Day Three: In The (Ball) Pits

45280722844_a272f25a63_b.jpg

With the day coming to a close, the town had rallied together to lynch mostlytechnic, who was cosplaying as Mad-Eye Moody. Dragged to the front, mostlytechnic made last minute pleas with the crowd. "Look, you can't lynch me! I'm the town blocker! You're making a mistake!" Kintobor appeared on the projector screen, lazily sipping out of a mug.

45280721624_521ab17633_b.jpg

"Well, I'm not going to intercede. Congratulations, town, on another successful day of unanimously picking who you'd like to eliminate. Two days, two "scum claims". We'll have to see if today's has better results than yesterdays." Kintobor grinned, sipping from his mug. "Well, mostlytechnic, any last words?" Mostlytechnic flashed the crowd a smile from beneath his long, dishevelled hair.

"Yeah, actually, I do want to say something. You see..."

45093359255_f6246bd128_b.jpg

With a dramatic flair, mostlytechnic removed the mask covering his face! "I was never cosplaying as Mad-Eye Moody at all! I was actually cosplaying as Barty Crouch Jr! Haha! What'd have to say about that?" There's an audible level of confusion amongst the cosplayers as Kintobor readies his response.

"The same thing I'd say to anyone about to be eliminated, mostlytechnic. Sakura, do the thing." Nodding her oversized head, Sakura began to fiddle with the console she had been fiddling with all day, an item left on the table since the beginning of the game that seemingly went unaccounted for by the con attendees. There was three successive beeps heard, beep, beep, beep, than silence.

"What? That's it?" mostlytechnic replied, seemingly relieved. "All that happens is three-"

45280723814_cc057a27a3_b.jpg

SPLAT!!! Mostlytechnic's head explodes in a fireworks display of blood and gore, with chunky bits of brain nearly getting on the cosplayers costumes: so close to be ruined! In the corner, Sakura silently giggles to herself as Kintobor continues to sip out of his mug.

"Whoops! Forgot to mention, I injected you all with nanobots before you came in. Ridiculous, sure, but that's the story I'm going with." Kintobor put his mug aside. "Now then, to bed with you all! I'll have the mess cleaned up before tomorrow morning."

45280724154_9e4a2d649a_b.jpg

The group dispersed as Sakura began to clean up. If she was working alone, she had a long night ahead of her...