Kintobor

Kintobor's Cosplay Mafia Day Three: In The (Ball) Pits

2 hours ago, mostlytechnic said:

I'm not claiming neutral because I'm not neutral. And if I claim neutral, you'd still lynch me. MAYBE the town would let a neutral serial killer or something live, but probably not. I'm town. 

Since this lynch is looking more certain, and no one is listening to my innocence, I'm being forced to reveal who I am to prove that WW is either lying or being lied to. 

I AM THE TOWN'S ROLEBLOCKER.

Night 1, I blocked Superman because he'd been so quiet, it made me suspicious. 

Night 2, I wanted to block Superman again to test if he was a killer (since there was only 1 death night 1), but since I couldn't, blocked Oruku because I was getting a scummy vibe, but not enough to be worth voting for. She'd be on the quiet side day 1, and then got on the WW vote train right behind me. Just felt like someone trying to not draw too much attention. 

Both blocks were successful. Given the lack of night kills, I suggest to the town that Oruku could easily be the scum killer. Why else was there no scum kill last night? It's either that or our doctor got lucky and protected the right person. 

No, you have someone CLAIMING to have heard from someone else that there's a result. So many ways that information could be wrong. Maybe the scum investigated me last night, found I was a PR, and so decided to take me out this way to kill 2 townies (myself and WW?) and leave their night kills available to take out more of us. 

I completely agree that if you were neutral you would likely have claimed that early on and tried to convince us that you could win with us.  I also completely believe that you are a blocker or in communication with one who blocked Superman and Oroku.

However, blocking Superman night 1 and then blocking him again to test if he was a killer is complete nonsense.  It's safe to assume that the night 1 kill was the scum kill and that the vig stayed home.  That's typically what happens.  Wanting to block Superman on night 2 suggests you only wanted to block the vig.

2 hours ago, Asphalt said:

So that leaves two options, wonder woman has legitimate info or she doesn’t. Her having legitimate info lines up with my suspicions and I think other people’s as well.  This is my first game, what are the odds that there is a fake town block trying to trick actual townies into voting off other Townies?

The odds of a fake town block trying to fake out the townies isn't unheard of but it's not common that it happens this early.  What's more common is that the scum somehow infiltrate the real town block through the means of some forced claims.  Usually a watcher or tracker sees a scum doing something and they have to fake claim.  However, it's far too early for scum to have convinced the town block of their trustworthiness.  At this point, Wonder Woman is more likely to have legitimate information than to be lying.  Scum have too much work to do still to make the timing right for such a gambit.

3 minutes ago, fhomess said:

However, blocking Superman night 1 and then blocking him again to test if he was a killer is complete nonsense.  It's safe to assume that the night 1 kill was the scum kill and that the vig stayed home.  That's typically what happens.  Wanting to block Superman on night 2 suggests you only wanted to block the vig.

You forget, there's almost always a serial killer in these games too. With only 1 kill, it was either SK or scum. Meaning the vig stayed home (normal), and Superman was possibly either scum or SK (and Legolas was killed by the other) Since there were no super-scummy people to block night 2, I figured Superman would have been worth testing, but I couldn't. 

31 minutes ago, mostlytechnic said:

You forget, there's almost always a serial killer in these games too. With only 1 kill, it was either SK or scum. Meaning the vig stayed home (normal), and Superman was possibly either scum or SK (and Legolas was killed by the other) Since there were no super-scummy people to block night 2, I figured Superman would have been worth testing, but I couldn't. 

And how would you have known if you got an SK by blocking him twice?  The way to test that is to not block him and see if there's an extra kill.  Then you can start to think that maybe the night 1 block had an effect.  Block him again and get no kill and you know nothing.

I trust Wonder Woman about as far as I can throw her -- wait, that's very far. She's been up for the vote for the past two days, which makes me suspicious that anyone would come out and trust her. Yesterday she hinted yesterday that she was part of the town block which had magically formed. There's always a chance she was investigated on Night One as town and the investigator reached out to her. In addition, it's likely that the real investigator, if Wonder Woman's contact is not, would reach out to a surrogate that was investigated positive over the last two nights, and counter the claim. Unless Legolas was the investigator and the scum got very lucky on Night One. 

As for Moody, the last minute claim of a role is always expected before being lynched is always expected. 

2 hours ago, mostlytechnic said:

Trying to target me two nights in a row is suspect in itself, and shows that you're trying to now cast suspicion upon me before you die. I'm not sure why you'd try to block me twice even though the kill on Night One was likely scum (unless we have a very inexperienced vigilante) 

If you do turn out to be town, at the same time I'm not immediately going to throw Wonder Woman under the bus. It's entirely possible that she's being misled by someone. The scum wouldn't sacrifice one of their own in thread to try and get rid of a role like the blocker if they managed to rolecop or track Moody on Night One or Two, that's just illogical when they could simply kill them the next night. 

All the same, I'll Vote: Mad-Eye Moody / Mostlytechnic even though I'm uneasy about it because I just don't completely trust where the accusation is coming from. Consider my suspicious all you'd like tomorrow if Moody turns out to be scum. It's just my opinions and vibes. 

4 hours ago, mostlytechnic said:

I have had 8 similar experiences and not a single sk has shown up if I'm correct. I'm not so sure how you came to this conclusion. 

2 hours ago, Bob said:

I trust Wonder Woman about as far as I can throw her -- wait, that's very far. She's been up for the vote for the past two days, which makes me suspicious that anyone would come out and trust her. Yesterday she hinted yesterday that she was part of the town block which had magically formed. There's always a chance she was investigated on Night One as town and the investigator reached out to her. In addition, it's likely that the real investigator, if Wonder Woman's contact is not, would reach out to a surrogate that was investigated positive over the last two nights, and counter the claim. Unless Legolas was the investigator and the scum got very lucky on Night One. 

As for Moody, the last minute claim of a role is always expected before being lynched is always expected. 

Trying to target me two nights in a row is suspect in itself, and shows that you're trying to now cast suspicion upon me before you die. I'm not sure why you'd try to block me twice even though the kill on Night One was likely scum (unless we have a very inexperienced vigilante) 

If you do turn out to be town, at the same time I'm not immediately going to throw Wonder Woman under the bus. It's entirely possible that she's being misled by someone. The scum wouldn't sacrifice one of their own in thread to try and get rid of a role like the blocker if they managed to rolecop or track Moody on Night One or Two, that's just illogical when they could simply kill them the next night. 

All the same, I'll Vote: Mad-Eye Moody / Mostlytechnic even though I'm uneasy about it because I just don't completely trust where the accusation is coming from. Consider my suspicious all you'd like tomorrow if Moody turns out to be scum. It's just my opinions and vibes. 

I agree that the Mad-Eye's claim is probably false and just a scared little scummy. A mouse pleading before the cat. I also agree that if this Mad-Eye is not so mad but a friend we shouldn't put all the blame on WW. Her source is the one we ought to be suspicious of come a bad result. 

Current Vote Count:

Mad-Eye Moody (MostlyTechnic) 10 Votes- (Forresto, KotZ, fhomess, Khscarymovie4, Stickfig, LegoMonorailfan, Rider Raider, Tariq j, Asphalt, Bob)

With 12 player remaining, it takes a majority of 7 to lynch. 22 hours remain. As a reminder, not voting will result in a vote-penalty the following day.

22 hours ago, Rider Raider said:

I feel like the idea of a fake block is a bit of a stretch. This just seems like a scummie desperate to not get lynched.

It does. However, there is definitely a fake town block. More to follow.

10 hours ago, mostlytechnic said:

Night 2, I wanted to block Superman again to test if he was a killer (since there was only 1 death night 1), but since I couldn't, blocked Oruku because I was getting a scummy vibe, but not enough to be worth voting for. She'd be on the quiet side day 1, and then got on the WW vote train right behind me. Just felt like someone trying to not draw too much attention.

This is so interesting, because I was told in PM by "another town block" that ...someone else, not Oruku... was blocked on night 2. Gonna claim there are two roleblockers? Do the scum have a killer and a roleblocker?

At the very least, we have two competing "town blocks", one of which is lying.

7 hours ago, fhomess said:

The odds of a fake town block trying to fake out the townies isn't unheard of but it's not common that it happens this early.  What's more common is that the scum somehow infiltrate the real town block through the means of some forced claims.  Usually a watcher or tracker sees a scum doing something and they have to fake claim.  However, it's far too early for scum to have convinced the town block of their trustworthiness.  At this point, Wonder Woman is more likely to have legitimate information than to be lying.  Scum have too much work to do still to make the timing right for such a gambit.

It's happening. Do I think it happened to Wonder Woman? Not sure.

6 hours ago, mostlytechnic said:

You forget, there's almost always a serial killer in these games too.

Yeah, no. SK is a rare role. You sound more and more like squirming scum. That makes me think that the PM I received might be the scum trying to goad me into something stupid.

4 hours ago, Bob said:

You sound so scummy when you talk like this. Are you uneasy about voting for a teammate?

Is it not possible that there are two independent town blocks?  Both of which are telling the truth as they see it, but since we are early in the game they are unaware of each other?  It is only day three, there hasn't been enough time for everyone to get together right?

Just now, Asphalt said:

Is it not possible that there are two independent town blocks?  Both of which are telling the truth as they see it, but since we are early in the game they are unaware of each other?  It is only day three, there hasn't been enough time for everyone to get together right?

That is possible, though unlikely because forming a town block as anyone other than the investigator is risky. Typically a town block forms because the investigator reaches out to the people he has investigated and knows are town.

What is not possible is that mostlytechnic is the town blocker and blocked Oruku, and someone else was the town blocker and blocked ...someone else. Unless there are two blockers, which seems unlikely in such a small group.

Gotcha, so you would really need to trust the player to go with them without knowing them to be the investigator.  Two claims of different players being the blocker seems to back up the Anti-Town reading reported an Mad Eye Moody.

1 minute ago, Asphalt said:

Gotcha, so you would really need to trust the player to go with them without knowing them to be the investigator.

Uhhh, I think you understand, but this is not really clear. The investigator starts the town block by investigating people and then PMing them once he knows they are safe. Which is why I'll never be added to the town block - I investigate as scum, despite the fact that I am town. The cop/investigator shouldn't trust me.

Which makes it a little weird that a "town block" did reach out to me.

2 minutes ago, Asphalt said:

Two claims of different players being the blocker seems to back up the Anti-Town reading reported an Mad Eye Moody.

Certainly. I received the PM about another blocker before mostlytechnic claimed it. When I received the message, I thought it must be scum trying to get me to start something to take the heat off mostlytechnic. When she claimed blocker, I had to rethink that idea because scum certainly wouldn't tell me that ...someone else... was blocked and then let mostlytechnic claim she blocked Oruku. Competing stories that don't line up means someone here is scum (or at least lying; after Finn I have to believe that anything is possible).

On 11/20/2018 at 1:11 PM, Khscarymovie4 said:

Eleventh Doctor (Lady K) - So far his lack of noise making has me keeping an eye out as he is usually more chattering. But it could be due to outside forces so I'm not putting all bets on this one. Worth noting so we don't forget about someone latter on though. 

The Joker (Asphalt) - New mates are always hard to decipher. I don't understand his reasoning for his vote for Moody as being discussed above, but nothing of sparkles has reigned from this lad as of yet. 

Wonder Women (Forresto) - I am still suspicious of you for your day 1 vote. Yesterday we were about to be off with you but decided to change the course. Granted Finn was being very odd. I still find you scummy, maybe the most from everyone here. 

Legolas (jluck) - You were a good lad. 

Finn (Foreman) - Why did you claim scum

So far I am most suspicious of Wonder Women and Oroku, and to a lesser extent Chell and Doctor Brown. 

The day 2 final vote is pretty worthless as everyone voted for someone who claimed scum. 

Here's the vote when the WW lynch was high. 

I don't trust WW but there are probably some scum on her behind. 

Yes due to the extensive time involved in space/time travel I have been less active than normal.   Here are my thoughts so far.  

On 11/20/2018 at 5:25 PM, Forresto said:

With voting open I would like to be absolutely transparent.

I am a neutral town member with no special ability HOWEVER I am in contact with members of the town bloc.

Since I do not have a role and therefore I’m more expendable then my contacts, I’ve been elected to reveal a particular investigative result.

Madeye Moody (MostlyTechnic) was revealed to my contact as anti town. 

As such I know how I must vote.

Vote: Madeye Moody (MostlyTechnic)

Ok, so you are claiming to be neutral town member?  This usually would me that you are a neutral and can win with the town......but it doesn't make you loyal cosplayer.  Now add the fact that you claim the investigative result has been revealed to you as anti-town (and not scum?) really seems off to me.  Why would someone contact you if you are a neutral?  And then trust you with sensitive information when some neutrals can win with either side?

On 11/20/2018 at 5:55 PM, KotZ said:

Personally, I trust Wonder Woman now. I really don't think she could be scum trying to out Moody. And if Moody turns up town after being lynched, that's a huge target on Wonder Woman.

Vote: Mad-Eye Moody (mostlytechnic)

I don't.  Not after she has claimed to be a neutral; this could go either way and in the end be very bad for loyal town cosplayers.  

2 hours ago, StickFig said:

This is so interesting, because I was told in PM by "another town block" that ...someone else, not Oruku... was blocked on night 2. Gonna claim there are two roleblockers? Do the scum have a killer and a roleblocker?

Yeah, no. SK is a rare role. You sound more and more like squirming scum. That makes me think that the PM I received might be the scum trying to goad me into something stupid.

You sound so scummy when you talk like this. Are you uneasy about voting for a teammate?

And now to add to the the weirdness we are having in this get together party, we have another town block claim...*huh*    And this coming from the miller claim.  

54 minutes ago, StickFig said:

That is possible, though unlikely because forming a town block as anyone other than the investigator is risky. Typically a town block forms because the investigator reaches out to the people he has investigated and knows are town.

What is not possible is that mostlytechnic is the town blocker and blocked Oruku, and someone else was the town blocker and blocked ...someone else. Unless there are two blockers, which seems unlikely in such a small group.

Two blocker claims with two different results could indicate that someone is trying to infiltrate the real town block and may have already done so.  This bothers me as it means that what is going on in the quiet hotel rooms may not be in the best interest of loyal town cosplayers.

41 minutes ago, StickFig said:

Uhhh, I think you understand, but this is not really clear. The investigator starts the town block by investigating people and then PMing them once he knows they are safe. Which is why I'll never be added to the town block - I investigate as scum, despite the fact that I am town. The cop/investigator shouldn't trust me.

Certainly. I received the PM about another blocker before mostlytechnic claimed it. When I received the message, I thought it must be scum trying to get me to start something to take the heat off mostlytechnic. When she claimed blocker, I had to rethink that idea because scum certainly wouldn't tell me that ...someone else... was blocked and then let mostlytechnic claim she blocked Oruku. Competing stories that don't line up means someone here is scum (or at least lying; after Finn I have to believe that anything is possible).

You say 'she' but Mad-Eye is a 'he'; and again to tell you what the blocker result is vs telling the trusted? town block seems very very off.

My main concerns here are that we have conflicting town blocks with conflicting blocker info; so is Moody telling the truth? Or not?  If he turns up loyal town cosplayer tomorrow then we need to think about who is saying what from what source.  I will, however, give benefit of doubt to the investigative results.

Vote:  Mad-Eye Moody (mostlytechnic)

9 hours ago, Bob said:

In addition, it's likely that the real investigator, if Wonder Woman's contact is not, would reach out to a surrogate that was investigated positive over the last two nights, and counter the claim. Unless Legolas was the investigator and the scum got very lucky on Night One. 

This really does look odd.  You spend the first half of your comment describing how reasonable it is to trust the investigative result and then hedge all of that at the end.  I feel like you're trying to go out of your way to say you don't trust the result knowing that tomorrow you can pretend to be all glad when Moody miraculously turns out to be scum.

7 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

I have had 8 similar experiences and not a single sk has shown up if I'm correct. I'm not so sure how you came to this conclusion. 

I agree that the Mad-Eye's claim is probably false and just a scared little scummy. A mouse pleading before the cat. I also agree that if this Mad-Eye is not so mad but a friend we shouldn't put all the blame on WW. Her source is the one we ought to be suspicious of come a bad result. 

SK isn't that uncommon, but it is less so in smaller conventions like this one.  I would not have been surprised had there been one, but would have needed to see multiple kills at least once by now to think it was likely.

I don't understand the desire to put the blame on WW's source.  Both you and Superman have stated that you would do so and if Moody turns out to be town, then I would have reason to hold WW just as accountable for that as her source.  I'd expect some real explaining.

5 hours ago, StickFig said:

The two town block thing is interesting.  A couple of things of note.  First, I don't believe Moody claimed to be part of a town block.  Second, the person other than Oroku who was blocked should jump immediately to the top of the suspect heap given there was no kill on night 2 and we have an investigative result against Moody.  The fact that we have no counter claim on the investigation by this point suggests that the investigator is either true or dead.  I think it's too early for the scum to have known he's dead.  It could've been Legolas but the scum wouldn't know that, so there's no reason they'd fake an investigative result based on that.  The only other person it could've been is Finn, if they role copped him night 1.  Despite all of Finn's craziness, I would at least have expected him to have claimed that at the end.

3 hours ago, Asphalt said:

This is absolutely possible.  Other types of investigative roles like Watcher and Tracker can sometimes lead players to form a block.  However, these are usually the easier ones for scum to infiltrate as they don't reveal alignment.

3 hours ago, StickFig said:

It's not uncommon for multiple small blocks to form early.

There are frequently multiple blockers, but almost never of the same alignment.  The notion that we have multiple blockers combined with Moody's reaction to the investigation is an indication to me that Moody is indeed the scum one.

3 hours ago, StickFig said:

The scum certainly would not claim another blocker to you in order to save Moody.  They might claim blocker to you in order to convict Moody, but that's kind of pointless since we're already going after Moody.  Unless there's reason to think that the other blocker is really scum and likely to be outed in this process.  That would get them ahead of the narrative, but it's probably safest just to let Moody get lynched and deal with it tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Lady K said:

Yes due to the extensive time involved in space/time travel I have been less active than normal.   Here are my thoughts so far.  

Ok, so you are claiming to be neutral town member?  This usually would me that you are a neutral and can win with the town......but it doesn't make you loyal cosplayer.  Now add the fact that you claim the investigative result has been revealed to you as anti-town (and not scum?) really seems off to me.  Why would someone contact you if you are a neutral?  And then trust you with sensitive information when some neutrals can win with either side?

I don't.  Not after she has claimed to be a neutral; this could go either way and in the end be very bad for loyal town cosplayers.  

And now to add to the the weirdness we are having in this get together party, we have another town block claim...*huh*    And this coming from the miller claim.  

Two blocker claims with two different results could indicate that someone is trying to infiltrate the real town block and may have already done so.  This bothers me as it means that what is going on in the quiet hotel rooms may not be in the best interest of loyal town cosplayers.

The neutral thing is indeed weird.  The other thing that's a little weird about it is that the result was revealed right at the start of voting.  Often that type of information is delayed some to see if any natural votes come through that are of interest.  I've seen it both ways, though, and if the result is indeed anti-town instead of scum, then there was some sense in letting Moody have more time to react.

Your last points here really convict Moody.

Think about it... the scum aren't going to use two different gambits to convict Moody.  Assume for a minute that the second blocker claim presented by Hera is scum.  Well, that would mean that Moody is town and the investigation result is fabricated.  Why would scum do that?  Hera has stated that the alternate blocker claim came before Moody claimed publicly.  So the scum would only use both methods of attack if they knew that Moody was the town blocker and his claim was going to reveal their blocker as scum (who has an in with a town block).  But now they've got multiple people exposed in deceit when tomorrow's alignment is revealed.  The false claim to WW (or WW herself) and the other blocker.

Of course, it's possible that Moody is the town blocker and the scum didn't know that, but then why would they fabricate an investigation result against him versus someone else?

I think wonder woman might have meant to say “vanilla” town member since as far as I can tell from the wiki Neutral town isn’t a thing. Typo wonder woman?

27 minutes ago, Asphalt said:

I think wonder woman might have meant to say “vanilla” town member since as far as I can tell from the wiki Neutral town isn’t a thing. Typo wonder woman?

This has been my thinking as well. If MostlyTechnic flipped town tomorrow however, I'd be more interested in this "neutral town" claim. 

Can we get your quick take on this @Forresto?

1 hour ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

This has been my thinking as well. If MostlyTechnic flipped town tomorrow however, I'd be more interested in this "neutral town" claim. 

Can we get your quick take on this @Forresto?

Sorry I thought neutral and vanilla were interchangeable.

for complete clarification I am vanilla with no role, hence why I’m coming out as proxy for the town bloc.

The claim by Moody feels way too desperate, I feel like with the whole town block thing, it can really depend on what classes as a "townblock" 2 people working together could be considered a block, so even if one scum is in contact with a PR role they've infiltrated it. It doesn't make sense for the scum blocker to claim because the scum would have no idea what the current state of the town blocker. The only thing I can think of is the scum had a rolecop, who knew Moody's role so got in their first.

6 hours ago, Asphalt said:

This seems to me, from my past experiences in space/time travel, to be hinting to a buddy that they need to restate things to seem less scummy.  

Why the suggestion for WW?  Can't she address this herself with out the power of suggestion?

3 hours ago, Forresto said:

Sorry I thought neutral and vanilla were interchangeable.

for complete clarification I am vanilla with no role, hence why I’m coming out as proxy for the town bloc.

The response is as expected based on the Jokers above suggestion; this comes across as very suspicious, like a pair working together.

1 hour ago, Tariq j said:

The claim by Moody feels way too desperate, I feel like with the whole town block thing, it can really depend on what classes as a "townblock" 2 people working together could be considered a block, so even if one scum is in contact with a PR role they've infiltrated it. It doesn't make sense for the scum blocker to claim because the scum would have no idea what the current state of the town blocker. The only thing I can think of is the scum had a rolecop, who knew Moody's role so got in their first.

Which is my concern as well.  In a past time and place there were actually two separate scum teams who didn't know of each others existence; so I am very concerned we may be seeing some hint of this.  

14 minutes ago, Lady K said:

This seems to me, from my past experiences in space/time travel, to be hinting to a buddy that they need to restate things to seem less scummy.  

Why the suggestion for WW?  Can't she address this herself with out the power of suggestion?

The response is as expected based on the Jokers above suggestion; this comes across as very suspicious, like a pair working together.

Which is my concern as well.  In a past time and place there were actually two separate scum teams who didn't know of each others existence; so I am very concerned we may be seeing some hint of this.  

Well I’ve recieved several PMs from people asking to clarify this since I first logged on this morning. 

Posting in this thread is the easiest way to address everyone with complete transparency.

They can corroborate if they choose to.

40 minutes ago, Lady K said:

Just wanted to bring it to wonder woman’s attention and get clarification since it seemed to be becoming an issue. Wasn’t making a suggestion, just my take on the issue. 

And since she mentioned PMs, no I never sent her one about the wording of the post. 

43 minutes ago, Asphalt said:

And since she mentioned PMs, no I never sent her one about the wording of the post. 

Nor I. 

Current Vote Count:

Mad-Eye Moody (MostlyTechnic) 11 Votes- (Forresto, KotZ, fhomess, Khscarymovie4, Stickfig, LegoMonorailfan, Rider Raider, Tariq j, Asphalt, Bob, Lady K)

With 12 player remaining, it takes a majority of 7 to lynch. 2 hours remain. As a reminder, not voting will result in a vote-penalty the following day.

1 hour ago, Forresto said:

Well I’ve recieved several PMs from people asking to clarify this since I first logged on this morning. 

Posting in this thread is the easiest way to address everyone with complete transparency.

They can corroborate if they choose to.

This still doesn't really clarify anything; it actually raises more questions.  For instance, this thread isn't really transparency since PM can still go on behind closed hotel room doors.  And someone with your past party experience should know the difference between a neutral and loyal town cosplayer.  I still feel it was a slip of the tongue; worth watching for the future.

I never asked who you were in PM with; so why bring it up.

59 minutes ago, Asphalt said:

Just wanted to bring it to wonder woman’s attention and get clarification since it seemed to be becoming an issue. Wasn’t making a suggestion, just my take on the issue. 

Why?  If you aren't working together then there is no reason to bring it to her attention.  Again I never asked about her private conversations; bringing it up makes you look more and more like you are working with her.

11 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Nor I. 

Never asked; why mention it.

While I appreciate the responses; it brings up more questions and does little to clarify any of my concerns.  

Wow, so much drama stirred up. Just remember when I flip town tomorrow, trust no one. There's obviously a bunch of lying going on since there is conflicting claims and multiple blocks. 

Good luck in the hunt. I'm off to eat turkey instead of pizza and fanta. 

Oh, and for proper form so I don't get penalty votes, 

vote: oruku (kotz)

I'm voting for oruku since I blocked her last night and there weren't deaths.

Final Vote Count for Day Three:

Mad-Eye Moody (MostlyTechnic) 11 Votes- (Forresto, KotZ, fhomess, Khscarymovie4, Stickfig, LegoMonorailfan, Rider Raider, Tariq j, Asphalt, Bob, Lady K)

Oruku Kiray (KotZ) 1 Vote- (MostlyTechnic)

With 12 player remaining, it takes a majority of 7 to lynch. With a majority reached, MostlyTechnic is lynched. Day Three is now over. You have 48 hours to send in your night actions. Day wrap-up post will be posted shortly.