Darnok

[WTCM] WTC Monthly - Issue 12, November 618

AuvOPOG.jpg

YtVoTHV.jpg

ZrlfsdT.jpg

AkBU4IH.jpg

A45uVcO.jpg

=========================================================================

Much earlier than usual this month. Also the final issue for the first year of WTCM. W00t! :excited:

• For some reason I could not upload the full PDF version. I will try again another time.
  • I want to stress the fact that the WTCM is strictly IC, and often does not mirror my OOC opinion. I appreciate both @Ross Fisher and @gedren_y and their characters: you both do great stuff for the game, keep it up! The same goes for @Capt Wolf and the KPA. If you have a problem with anything I wrote, please let me know!
  • This months recipe makes for a nice Thanksgiving sidedish. Just saying. :pir-grin:
  • The rewards of Octobers issue are still available for the rest of November, as usual.
  • If you have any questions, rebuttals, or suggestions for new articles: please PM me!

Oh, I didn't realise there were 2 stories about the Padré! It's almost like he's an easy target or something. Either that or he's got the WTC worried...

Whatever the case, you'll be hearing from that little girl again. And you'll wish you hadn't...

40 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

Oh, I didn't realise there were 2 stories about the Padré! It's almost like he's an easy target or something.

He sure is, thanks for all the violence and mayhem provided by him. :pir-grin:

Just now, Ross Fisher said:

I thought that was the WTC's job?

So why is all we read about in the newspaper your maniac killmachine of a "padre"? All I read about the WTC is shiny and glorious! Independent journalism is awesome! :thumbup:

Fake news! Fake news everywhere! So far the Padré has only killed one demon by himself. Most of the other times were just intimidation, or people no-one would miss...

11 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

Fake news! Fake news everywhere!

I remember a guy who shouted "fake news!" all the time... weirdo with strange hair and some skin condition. :pir_tong2:

The Padré is of course welcome in Mesabi Landing to justify his actions in front of an independent* court...

* ... terms and conditions apply

1 hour ago, Ross Fisher said:

@Drunknok I was thinking that I might have to call you out if I saw any more stories like this. BOBS doesn't have nearly enough duelling for my liking.

Hear ye, hear ye! ;)

1 hour ago, Ross Fisher said:

@Drunknok I was thinking that I might have to call you out if I saw any more stories like this. BOBS doesn't have nearly enough duelling for my liking.

You just marked the Padré with a big red X on his back! :devil:

I don't think we've had a duel since early 2016 when the game first started, this could get interesting!

@Ross Fisher

So, what line would I have to cross? Child abuse? Or the horror of...

Spoiler

... portrying the Padré as a secretly caring man of the people, who likes to give candy to the children?

Too mean? :pir-oh:

1 minute ago, Ross Fisher said:

@Drunknok I've got the text of my challenge written. Write one more story, one more, and it's going down! :pir-murder:

This is gonna be fun! :pir-sweet:

Next issue will not be out before mid December at the earliest, but writing has started already. :devil:

The monthly rewards for building in Mesabi Landing will stop with the upcoming issue of the WTCM. Nobody claimed any of them over the last six months, so the demand is clearly not there.

If you wish to claim the current reward, you can still do so until December 31st.