pantelis

[Moc] The Greeks

Hi again..this is my moc creation in 2 32X32 based plates and with 2 Greek Vignettes..

All together make for my latest creation..so this is The Greeks...

45871719752_b5278bd569_b.jpg

32050008798_d5891353b7_h.jpg

44105222910_0ff07f1bfa_b.jpg

32050010198_3e5dcedd71_h.jpg

45871722062_d3a0b7cfd0_h.jpg

45008791765_4f1aac3c17_h.jpg

44105215820_83dc4fc150_h.jpg

45921131741_48caf8bec4_h.jpg

45871718172_9e3d227095_b.jpg

45871718342_5f8a06b451_b.jpg

44105218820_2b8d3f7f6d_b.jpg

The whole setup is brilliant, and fits together pretty well. My favorite part is the trireme, I get kind of an Asterix vibe for some reason. I also like that rather than try and cram a whole sculpted scene onto the pediment you just kind of hint at it instead. I think that was a good choice that keeps it simple and uncluttered. :thumbup:

25 minutes ago, rodiziorobs said:

The whole setup is brilliant, and fits together pretty well. My favorite part is the trireme, I get kind of an Asterix vibe for some reason. I also like that rather than try and cram a whole sculpted scene onto the pediment you just kind of hint at it instead. I think that was a good choice that keeps it simple and uncluttered. :thumbup:

Thank you very much for your good comments and your feedback rodiziorobs.. I hope you enjoy it.. 

The first pictures would be better with a bit more contrast background, but it doesn't change the quality of builds. Wow, I also like the ship, it's cleverly done! The temples are really nice, but my most favourite is the small shrine. It's sooo nice! also, do I see yet another new pieces? The greek swords and shields, right?
Liked!

26 minutes ago, Aine said:

The first pictures would be better with a bit more contrast background, but it doesn't change the quality of builds. Wow, I also like the ship, it's cleverly done! The temples are really nice, but my most favourite is the small shrine. It's sooo nice! also, do I see yet another new pieces? The greek swords and shields, right?
Liked!

Thanks Aine for your feedback.. Yes i think i have to do something with the backround of the first picture.. I hope you enjoy it. 

I think that you need three bed sheets, medium gray, light blue, and light green. This way you'd cover lots of colour mixes of your builds, and it shouldn't cost a fortune, unless you purchase silken stuff. :-)

The whole scene is great.  The snot base on the tan one is wonderful.  The columns on all the builds are really nice.  The small rock formations on the grey building and the tan building add nice detail to the scene.  The small boat is neat.  The white building is impressive, the roof is just fantastic.  The figs are awesome.   

1 hour ago, zoth33 said:

The whole scene is great.  The snot base on the tan one is wonderful.  The columns on all the builds are really nice.  The small rock formations on the grey building and the tan building add nice detail to the scene.  The small boat is neat.  The white building is impressive, the roof is just fantastic.  The figs are awesome.   

Thanks zoth33 for your very good comments to my moc.. I will try to make some thinks more.. Thank you for the feedback.. 

On 11/19/2018 at 12:44 AM, zoth33 said:

The whole scene is great.  The snot base on the tan one is wonderful.  The columns on all the builds are really nice.  The small rock formations on the grey building and the tan building add nice detail to the scene.  The small boat is neat.  The canadian grand prix 2019 building is impressive, the roof is just fantastic.  The figs are awesome.   

Agree.

Edited by mirtle

14 minutes ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Those white round bricks with grille are perfect for this kind of temple ...beautiful work! :wub_drool:

Thanks Lego Train for your feedback.. I hope you enjoy it..