pantelis

[Moc] Classic Forestmen

Hi to all ,

this is my moc based in the 6077 lego classic forestmen set.

I want to make this because i need it  to be there with my 2 moc castles sets..

44105191140_96f75d1e99_b.jpg

44105192040_6f16fb87d8_h.jpg

30982429827_d46d8e6896_b.jpg

30982431727_6fe9d1b701_h.jpg

32049970098_be1768469d_b.jpg

32052045608_4f2c02fc24_b.jpg

45871683922_a0770b1867_h.jpg

45873650632_a08a685592_h.jpg

Edited by pantelis

Man, I lack words! This so elegant while really classic and still so clear! Geez, this came out extremely beautiful, I seriously love it! The final pictures with the whole setting are amazing!

Wonderful builds, wonderful!

21 minutes ago, Aine said:

Man, I lack words! This so elegant while really classic and still so clear! Geez, this came out extremely beautiful, I seriously love it! The final pictures with the whole setting are amazing!

Wonderful builds, wonderful!

Thanks Aine once again.. I really like that you find my moc wonderful...!!! 

Lovely!  Really captures the classic feel, but with some modern flourishes.  And I always like the small, separate bases and the flexibility that can provide, plus it works nicely with the idea of a river & that raft you made.  Also, nice job with the foliage- simple but well-placed and effective for the look but still providing play access.  Great build!  :classic:

7 hours ago, deraven said:

Lovely!  Really captures the classic feel, but with some modern flourishes.  And I always like the small, separate bases and the flexibility that can provide, plus it works nicely with the idea of a river & that raft you made.  Also, nice job with the foliage- simple but well-placed and effective for the look but still providing play access.  Great build!  :classic:

Thanks deraven for your feedback to my moc.. I also like the classic feel to see on my mocs.. I really enjoy the time that lego castle sets was just for play!!! 

8 hours ago, deraven said:

Yes,this is what stroke my eye, the foliage is very well done, and the flexibility of builds is nice from design point and also playability.
As I wrote above: really nice builds, but I forgot to mention: pantelis, you really made heck of progress in a few weeks. This is so cleverly built, yet it is really clean and not exorbitant design, just like 1980's.

1 hour ago, Aine said:

Yes,this is what stroke my eye, the foliage is very well done, and the flexibility of builds is nice from design point and also playability.
As I wrote above: really nice builds, but I forgot to mention: pantelis, you really made heck of progress in a few weeks. This is so cleverly built, yet it is really clean and not exorbitant design, just like 1980's.

Thank you so much Aine for your super comments once again.. 

It looks great, you have made a good balance between the classic look and some modern stuff you put into it. Well done.

6 minutes ago, Servertijd said:

It looks great, you have made a good balance between the classic look and some modern stuff you put into it. Well done.

Thanks Servertijd for your feedback. This is my inspiration for my last MOCs.. Iam a man of 80s

I like the classic feel of this.  The old wooden bridges are a great throwback.  The tower is nice and the trees are done very well.  Love the old figs too.  Great job.  

1 hour ago, zoth33 said:

I like the classic feel of this.  The old wooden bridges are a great throwback.  The tower is nice and the trees are done very well.  Love the old figs too.  Great job.  

Thanks zoth33 once again for watching my moc.. I hope the air of the 80s come to you.. 

1 hour ago, Renny The Spaceman said:

And this clearly shows it, nicely done!

Thanks Renny for watching.. I hope its good to be someone that grow up with all this magic sets of 80s..

This brings back very good memories to the classic castle sets and the sets of the forestmen. To be honest I like this kind of mocs much more than all the extremely large castles with too many details.

Well done! :thumbup:

59 minutes ago, Edgar1976 said:

This brings back very good memories to the classic castle sets and the sets of the forestmen. To be honest I like this kind of mocs much more than all the extremely large castles with too many details.

Thank you Edgar1976 for your comment and your feedback..thats the true and for me..all the past sets of lego was very playble.

3 hours ago, Edgar1976 said:

Yeah for me this is also a splendid example how 'less' is more. It's just baffling which wonderful result you can have with almost just normal bricks, and it proves you really don't need any new special bricks to get an awesome moc with a wonderful atmosphere. 

Great build, and thanks for sharing this one! :wub:

35 minutes ago, Covi said:

Yeah for me this is also a splendid example how 'less' is more. It's just baffling which wonderful result you can have with almost just normal bricks, and it proves you really don't need any new special bricks to get an awesome moc with a wonderful atmosphere. 

Great build, and thanks for sharing this one! :wub:

Thank you very much Covi for a comment like this...its really super this comment for me..i hope you enjoy it like me when i was made it..:sweet:

What I like about this is that it looks simple to build, yet also elegant.

Now send them after the Black Falcons; you can trust our Wolfpack to look after your precious treehouse.

Mwah ha ha ha.

56 minutes ago, leafan said:

What I like about this is that it looks simple to build, yet also elegant.

Now send them after the Black Falcons; you can trust our Wolfpack to look after your precious treehouse.

Mwah ha ha ha.

Haha.. Thanks leafan for your feedback..